Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
i fully agree with nidzy ..................

i just dont get why everytime only MN topics are a a target ......there are soo many SG topics on the forum  which are so very repititive ...........but no one closes them but all the MN topics even though they are not repititive get closed by this person parachute ....................firstly i thought that only cvs are are biased against MN but i never knew dat a particular DT member would be the same ............ its just too bad ...........its always us MN fans who have to deal with soo much biasedness .................
i see no reason as to why mou's topic abt ..... MN being the most adorable couple ........

nupur's one liner
and MN the magical couple were closed down ......... they were not at all repitive ......................

Edited by stuti123 - 22 June 2010 at 12:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92Beetmayurartia-little-hope-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 6)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

res for now

Will edit this once my mood gets better

EDITED*

Okay
Nidzy, I completely agree with you on this one
I have been observing this for a while now but thought it's just me. But glad to know I wasn't alone who was thinking this.

Anyway,

All the topics that are closed down were completely different from each other. They weren't repeated at all. Then why did the mod closed them? Second, every time only MN topics gets close down, why? There are tons of SG topics in the forum (many of them are repeated), why aren't they closed down yet?

Ever since Rati has left the show, we only have MN memories to cherish, aren't we even allow to do that?

The moderation is biased towards one side of people which shouldn't be like that. I really hope someone does anything about this :)

Nidzy - I love you for this *hugs* 

x x

i completely agree with her!

even i thought that it was me only to notice this!

but ya.....i too demand this..

SG topics are never closed irrespective of the repeating things!

but MN take no time to close irrespective of the different content!

Do kindly tell me the reason too as i fail to understand that!

love,
Mahak

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92Beetmayurartistuti123SobtiObsession-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
The worst was the MOD closed the moderation section feedback....i meant WTH was that.........that was a rili gud way to shut up the members........where else do we post our complaints against MODS.........if the feedback section has complaints against him does that mean it shud b closed????????I want an xplanation to this.......feedback section shud b open all the time...WTH was it closed...i want an answer to thz.....even MOD has no rite to close the feedback section...if he cant see ppl complaining against him then work vid sense of responsibility.......closing feedback section 4 personal reasons is so unprofessional.........CAN U BELIEVE A FORUM HAVING ITS FEEDBACK ND SUGGESTIONS POST CLOSED ONLY WHEN THE MEMBERS WANTED TO POST THERE???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92BeetiHeartMoi_ArTi4ever_nehlovestuti123SobtiObsession-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

swati05

IF-Sizzlerz

swati05

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Thank u for this topic nidzy :)

Just becoz Rati and MN are not a part of the show anymore we are not allowed to discuss the MN scenes we cherish forever Confused

Mayank and Nupur -- magical couple topic was a continuation of the MN -- adorable couple topic opened by mou......why was it closed.....can't we have a topic where we can discuss the most memorable MN scenes Confused......the same applies to the nupur oneliners topic

We have been told to discuss the MN related topics in the mayur paradise only..........then the same shud apply to the SG topics too........they shud be discussed in the SG mansion only
Why are the forum rules applicable to one set of fans only Confused

Edited by swati05 - 22 June 2010 at 12:42am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92nehlove_ArTi4ever_Beetstuti123SobtiObsessiona-little-hopeFragranceOfLovemayurartiSunshine GirlPureBlisssafeplacetoland

mayurarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92BeetiHeartMoistuti123SobtiObsessiona-little-hopeFragranceOfLoveSunshine Girl-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetoland

-RageOfAngelz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RageOfAngelz-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
check d 1st page of d forum-some new bie just came up wid a topic-"januable sajan-nd dat too wid one line-sajan r my faV couple n waiting fr their patchup"is it not worth closing n they r closing Mayur sensible ones!!!! why is dat 1 not being closed????it needs an explanation!!!

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 22 June 2010 at 2:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92BeetiHeartMoiisomersstuti123-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetoland

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
WOAH!! the topic has shocked me to Death! so many of decent ppl i have ever known are Complaining( which is ok, they have a right ) in a HORRENDOUS tone. Thats BAD!

U guys are pointing at the poor moderatership of This forum YET Some of u have not decent enough to Use a correct TONE..
" THIS DB DUDE" oh common! even being at the complaining side, i felt BAD while going through some of the posts here.

Show some Respect guys.. We cannot just Say harsh words to them inorder to prove our point.

as Far as i have seen Even the members who suddenly popped in to this complaint post had not a Very good history with this Forum as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueFragranceOfLove.Aparajhita.mayurartiNikki_Titli

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtac

edited:
i have been saying this since last year,and i continue to do so,that PARACHUTE ,aka DB doesnot have the minimum decency to talk to others.i have seen Gagan,Preeti and the others posting W/Ls as well,but they never cross the line of decency.i mean WHO talks like this?:

"if you have a non-healthy record with the DT in the past you will be in sever trouble with a raise in the WL or a possible ban"

and this:

"its a show,with Fake Charecters.Dont get obsessed,there is much mor to life than a show".

is he God??tell me guys,does everyone on the DT have a God complex?
i donot know why we have to put up with DB's tone or attitude or what at all have we ever done to deserve a callous moderator like him shoved down our throats.we have had problems with him earlier and we have been complaining against him for the past one year,but NO action has been taken against him yet.instead,the complaint posts have been trashed stating "bashing of DT not allowed".well,if the DT isnt doing their job,then they should be demoted,IMHO.not only is he an irresponsible and unfair moderator who takes sides of people that suck upto him,but he has an inflated sense of ego,which he satisfies by opening unnecessary warning threads when he appears from time to time.he buries important discussion topics under pretext of opening lame game threads,so that his name appears on the first five to six posts on the first page.he disappears for months on an end only to "reclaim his throne" when he is back and trash/close few posts after posting a warning level in a derogatory and insulting tone.his answers are never satisfactory,neither are his arguments valid and when he runs out of a good excuse,he simply closes the topic.he is not into moderating the section much,he just continues to remain moderator for the perks of it,namely,using a condescending tone for verbally assaulting members,which a normal member would have received a warning level for.i have noticed his behavior for the past one year and sadly,it hasnt changed.he has had trouble with me and few others earlier and after a protracted course that involved complaining ,reporting and alerting the GMs,he had sent apology pms to each of us.unfortunately,that debacle hasnt taught him much either.this guy desperately needs lessons in manners.we members refuse to be talked to in that tone.some of us are way better off than him and older than him in real life and we will not tolerate his attitude.he doesnt deserve to be a part of the DT and we request that he be demoted ASAP.and before my post is trashed,il take a screenshot of it and pm whoever GM i can get hold of,it takes a lot of effort to type a post this huge.

I concur with you.

This guy does NOT deserve to be a Mod.He has such a condescending attitude towards others. Seriously?? Who does he think he is??For God's sake! he's JUST a mod of a freaking website called IF, not the King of the world...(Oh well ... IF is full of delusional people :P)
Isn't insulting other members against IF COC??  So WHY isn't any action being taken against him?? Stern Smile  Bhai waah! mahaan IF & its mahaan politics...Sleepy

P.S. - Adi I have a feeling God is gonna give us prashad :P LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetstuti123aj_observermayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

Post Reply New Post

Go to top