Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Ayesha, agree! What's the point of moderating when you don't know how to moderate? It's a No-Brainer that you need to close the bashing topics instead of Non-Bashing Topic.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueiHeartMoiBeetmayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 5)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
This moderator says he doesn't watch the show...

then how come he clearly knows the difference between MN topics and SG topics and only close MN topics?

He says it's not possible for one person to look at all the topics....

then how come he choose to read only MN topics and closed them without any reason?

He says we need members to report and bring things we miss out to our attention....

LOL... he needs memebrs help to do moderation... funny how he does not use his own brains... some anti-MN memmbers report the topics and he closes them without even giving a thought.... what kind of moderator is he? Does he even know his job?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92-Illusion-iHeartMoinehloveBeetaj_observermayurartistuti123SobtiObsessionVampireBarbieSunshine Girl-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetolandSaRuv.

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
DB I dont know about anything else

but I think it is rather unfair of calling an ex-DT unprofessional or imply it that way

LINK: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1414566
"
The Written Updater MUST be able to post on the days chosen without making excuses.

- If the storyline changes or anything you must continue to be proffesional and post the written updates.
"

My question:
Dont YOU make EXCUSES? you are away from the forum a lot..you dont  even watch MJHT inspite of moderating the forum ....agreed u have exams and college and all..you are entitled to your breaks and all..are we opening topics calling YOU unprofessional? Did anybody else demand a REGULAR and PROFESSIONAL moderator who doesn't make excuses?

WHy are written updaters  not given the same break? WHy this tone? I find it MIGHTY INSULTING! DId not Expect this from You at All! Especially when you are away the most! Nothing against you though

WHy dont members in the forum deserve respect from you?

Edited by bandicoot - 21 June 2010 at 9:04pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.Mystiquebhavana92Beet-DarthVader--Illusion-iHeartMoinehlovestuti123SobtiObsessionaj_observerVampireBarbiea-little-hopemayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetolandBadtameez_Dil

-Illusion-

IF-Rockerz

-Illusion-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for the topic nidzy.....it's completely unfair.....when i saw the topics on MayUr which were noit repeated yet closed.....i was really surprised that why these topics are closed.........
a person who don't even watch the show .....how can that person moderate that show's forum......???

Mystiquebhavana92Beetmayurartistuti123-Jwalamukhi-

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

ii need to agree with this matter why MN fans r given on dictating terms.....i didn't wanted to get into this thread but alas i left with no choice

why this thread got opened

stating clearly on dictataing terms ...mayur r very much part of this show ....nupur dieing doesn't meant that mayur r not part of the show

every episodes has clear vision of them ......nupur is integral part of this show ...now this clearly states that we members should stop posting as we r MN fans .....
what this is this not an open forum ....is IF started on sum new terms other than those IF rules .....or sum forum rules ...

thaose topics which were closed down doesn't even specfic note why they r closing just saying can u please discuss them in that other thread .....

that other topic is not even meant for that discussion how we discuss than .....there r 100 of topics opened with similiar talk that r not closed even don't make a sense sum of them .....than too they r opened up .....with cherishing old scenes topics r closed .......

than why sum forums r still opened where serials of them r closed r they not meant to open to cherish old scenes .......

that too with one set of fans why is it so....do u people want that members leave IF.

why these dictating terms for one side & not other side.......we need an answer to this!

Edited by loving_bird - 21 June 2010 at 10:15pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92iHeartMoiBeet_ArTi4ever_stuti123SobtiObsessiona-little-hopeFragranceOfLovemayurartisafeplacetoland-Jwalamukhi-

-RegalVintage-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RegalVintage-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
thnxx for opening dis topic nidzy.
      moderating memmber r supposed 2 b impartial n evrything.but why-i don't see this thing being implied here...this is totally unfair.d two topics which i hav astrong objection 2 being closed r-mayur magical moments n nupur's oneliners.d first one was a mere continuation of dwonderful moments of d couple while d 2nd one was a total unique post on cherishing NUpur's dialouges which r still woth enjoying n make us remember d wonderful memories.wht were d closed.????we really need explanation n about this moderator-parachute-d language he uses is definitely not smething appreciable.
nd he has evn closed dffedback section so dat we can't complain there too.

itz really not done....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92Beetmayurartistuti123SobtiObsession-Jwalamukhi-

_ArTi4ever_

IF-Rockerz

_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
outta all mods only DB(parachute)has the tendency to close down particularly all mayur topics at random..where as every silly as well meaningless topics on sajan remains opened..be it any sort of so called magical similarity of samrat with ranvir kapoor..or sanaya's surname after marriage.strange!!along with those there r several other topics of the other couple which's content of discussion r same..i have a query.rules should be equal 4 both couple fans..right?then why all injustice r being made against mayur and their fans ONLY??everything should and must have some limit..same goes 4 tolerance.i would really like to know whats the damn reason behind DB's(parachute)such notable biasness and partiality towards the other couple??thank u.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavana92iHeartMoiBeetmayurarti-RegalVintage-SobtiObsessionstuti123-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

ArTizAngel

IF-Sizzlerz

ArTizAngel

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
res

Edited by Luv.MayUrArTi - 22 June 2010 at 12:05am

Mystiquebhavana92Beetmayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

Post Reply New Post

Go to top