Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 4)

aj_observer IF-Sizzlerz
aj_observer
aj_observer

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I also would like to post this image of DB's recent ideas...he trashed the post up on my reply to the post...

since when do mods have the liberty to go to the members and ask if they need more DT...he has been active since past 2 days up on my confrontation which he initiated...

I want PRIYA and SHRUTHI to look in to this.... DID THEY GIVE PERMISSION to this thread....

SO CAN I POST ASKING MEMBERS FOR NOT HAVING PARACHUTE AS MOD...

I HAVE SENT MY OBJECTIONS TO PRIYA ET AL BEFORE...BUT WHO CARES...

he is EXTREMELY RUDE... ZERO PEOPLE SKILLS... and hardly has time for looking in to the matters...I am not saying he is a SG fan...but HE IS BIASED ...he sides with people who suck up to him and does favor them... as long as his ego is satisfied he is fine....

LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME. if GMs and ADMINS have permission for this...

Edited by aj_observer - 21 June 2010 at 6:38pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92BeetnehloveiHeartMoistuti123VampireBarbiea-little-hopeFragranceOfLovemayurartiaffu123-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetolandMeriAashiqui._Meena_

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Please read the sticky he has posted in MJHT forum today.

Clearly he is dictating MN fans to consolidate their opinions and only express them in the mentioned threads. This is open forum. If my view or thought about MN does not match with any of the mentioned topics, then am I not allowed to make a new topic?

Is he going to dictate us how to express our views even though we follow all forum rules for those posts and the posts are not bashing posts? There are hundreds of repeated topic each day by both MN and SG fans. How come he suddenly comes today and picks and closes only MN topics...that too without any reason... even the topics are not repeated topics.

If such rules are to be followed, then forum will only have two threads... one for discussing everything related to MN and other for everything realted to SG.

If the sticky rules are MN fans and if we don't follow the rules, we'll get warning levels, then where is similar rule for SG fans?

We demand answers. And this DB needs to be removed. He has taken his liberty of being moderator way out of control. There has to be someone to look into this matter ASAP.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whobhavana92Beet-Samira-Angry_BirdnehloveVampireBarbieaj_observerSobtiObsessionmayurartiswati05stuti123-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetolandBadtameez_Dil_Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Even I have seen some topics that have been closed. He does like SG posts most of the time. Some of the MN topics weren't even related to Nupur's death in the show. It doesnt make any sense. Like Mayank-Nupur the adorable couple got shut down. The topic was about something else and he thought it was about what? relation to Nupur's death? This is No-Brainer sense. Who in the world would close a topic which has no relation to Nupur's death. It was about just cherishing some moments that's it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueAngry_BirdnehloveBeeta-little-hopeaj_observermayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetolandBadtameez_Dil

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Look @ this:

Arent these the 2 like similar topics?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquezooni.blueBeetmayurartia-little-hopeSobtiObsessionSunshine Girlsafeplacetoland-Jwalamukhi-

affu123 IF-Sizzlerz
affu123
affu123

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
wat a rude moderation.I see MN topics closed always.with an unappropriate reason

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique-Samira-Beetmayurarti-Jwalamukhi-_Meena_

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Thank u Meena for posting that screenshot.

Mayank Nupur Magical moments was started by Gagan for posting MN pictures, AVIs and other memorable creations. It was never a thread to discuss MN scenes or MN one liners.

Nupur's one liners are Nupur's and only Nupur's unique dialogues...funny zesty punches that are memorable forever... it has nothing to do with MN magical moments thread posted by Gagan.

MN adorable couple was the only thread meant for discussing past MN scenes and that completed 150 pages, hence Divya opened new thread and named it as MN Magical couple...(not adorable couple)... that thread has nothing to do with gagan's magical moments thread.

Gosh, at least he shud of bothered to atleast read what those topics are meant for. Clearly he did it since other couple's fans must have complained that they look like repeated topics. And he must have closed MN topics without even reading those. That makes sense.... he clearly is biased towards one group of fans.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whobhavana92Mystique-Samira-iHeartMoiBeetaj_observermayurartiswati05stuti123SobtiObsession-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetolandBadtameez_DilMeriAashiqui._Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Jess, agree! Some topics have no relation with other topics? I mean what's the point of closing a topic which has no relation to do with any other topic.
Gagan di posted the MAGICAL MAYUR MOMENTS
The adorable couple topic was to discuss how the past scenes were good or bad. It makes no sense. Also I checked his posts.  So isn't he, in a way, comparing MayUr and SaJan when he knows comparison topics aren't allowed?

Edited by MeenaJ - 21 June 2010 at 7:32pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiquenehloveBeetiHeartMoiaj_observermayurartia-little-hopeSobtiObsessionsafeplacetoland-Jwalamukhi-

iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Nidzy for this topic.. I wanted to complain against them since long!

Yes, this PARACHUTE mod is too rude. I think like a 100 times before opening a topic in the forum. I don't know what his problem is. He closes down all MN topics only. In many SG topics, MN/ArTi bashing goes on, then why not close those topics? There are more closed topics than active topics in the MJHT forum and ironically, 90% of them are MN topics.
Here we are trying so hard to bring Rati back in MJHT and the forum is one place where we can voice out our opinions. Man, there is no freedom of expression only in that forum!
He first comes and sees how people bash each other, then after 40-50 pages of bashing, he closes the topic. Now is that what you call moderation? I don't want a biased moderator like him

-Ayesha

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92Beetnehlovestuti123SobtiObsessionVampireBarbiea-little-hopemayurartisafeplacetoland-Jwalamukhi-MeriAashiqui.

Go to top