Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
arey people will kill us if we chindify this topic...il restrain myself a bit..i want this topic to remain open,for obvious reasonsBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique-DarthVader-Beetmayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland_Meena_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 3)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
M hating this close down topic system.....ITS A FORUM FOR GOD SAKE.........rnt forums meant for discussing nd putting up ur view points??????........if its a repeated or bashing topic nd it gets closed down..its ok vid me...but topics closed 4 no reason.....this is so not fair.......A sticky topic 4 mayur is sh** seriously.........how the hell vil ppl on forum follow the topic regularly..........wat if i want to discuss that already has been discussed by the members a 100 pages back...........by making a separate topic all the members can actively participate in that dicussion..........plzzzzzzzzzzzz let us discuss wat our heart desires......STOP VID THE XTRA OVER RULES!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetstuti123SobtiObsessionmayurarti_Meena_-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Adi2- its gonna be hard for us... chindifying is in our khoon... Uss department mein humare andar talent "kut kut ke bhara hua hain"

Mystiquepsycho_angelBeetzooni.blue-DarthVader--Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland_Meena_

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Neha, Aditi,

Kind Request to you guys. Please do not bash or 'chindify' this topic. We MN fans are taking this matter seriously and we need answers from global moderator and startone channel moderators as to why this particular moderator is doing biased actions against MN fans. Why today he went on closing topics spree of MN topics only?

Let's keep the discussion in this topic focussed.

MystiqueYou-Know-WhoBeetSobtiObsessionmayurarti_Meena_-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
chill Jess,we want this topic remaining open as well...so we wont chindify it

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueYou-Know-WhoBeet-Samira--DarthVader-a-little-hopemayurartistuti123_Meena_safeplacetoland

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Jess... I am not chindifying the topic.. I just wanted to show the kind of feeling this mod has given the members in the past year... Like everyone should be afraid of him and not say anything he doesn't like and constantly keep sucking up to him then he keeps your topic open else he not only closes the topic but also raises your warning level for simple statements calling it "bashing" and in order to prevent that so many of us have turned away from the forum and refrain from posting there..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquepsycho_angelYou-Know-WhoBeet-DarthVader-a-little-hopemayurarti_Meena_-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
^^ i agree with Neha on that part... she was just trying to show how his attitude is like...just like the rest of us Neha has been on the receiving end of his pompous, conceited posts,so she knows the feeling

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-WhoMystiqueBeet-DarthVader-mayurartia-little-hopesafeplacetoland_Meena_-Jwalamukhi-

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Aditi and Neha. This moderator has been using very arrogant launguage and mocking tone in his warnings..even in moderation/feedback section posts. He has mocked MN fans openly because we created petitions. Let me dig out his posts.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Beet-Samira-SobtiObsessionstuti123FragranceOfLovemayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland_Meena_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top