Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetmayurartisafeplacetoland_Meena_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Guys please be patient , I have forwarded this topic link to GMs , so let them take the decision. I would request each and every member to STOP bashing the DT member , let the GMs come and take the appropriate action. If the bashing continues , I will have no option but to close this thread.

Cheers,
Ishan

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquepsycho_angelYou-Know-WhoBeetiHeartMoi-Imu.M--Samira--DarthVader-VampireBarbiea-little-hopeFragranceOfLovestuti123mayurartiSobtiObsessionswati05_Meena_safeplacetolandBadtameez_DilmyownareaSunshine GirlSaRuv.

mayurarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92You-Know-WhoBeetiHeartMoi-Samira-SobtiObsessionVampireBarbiestuti123a-little-hopeswati05_Meena_myownarea-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetolandSaRuv.

Mou.

IF-Sizzlerz

Mou.

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1421245(praising sam topic)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1420231( reminiscing sg scene with song topic)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1420762( praising monaya topic)
well.this threads r still open in the forum.& i m not complaining for that! but i hv one question.........we MN fans r being asked to remember rati, remember MN scenes in some limited no of posts.......decided by the MOD DB..here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1421315
.......why not same rule applies for Sg fans? why  is there no sticky topic for Sg fans while he closed some sg topics too (after our complain)? isn't the rule is same for all fans? why is there no limited no of posts decided by the mod for Sg fans? 
edit...i m not bashing the mod here...just asking questions & want an answer , hope i will get that!
thanks Ishan!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mou. - 21 June 2010 at 2:09pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92Beetzooni.blue-Samira-SobtiObsessionstuti123swati05mayurartiVampireBarbiemyownarea_Meena_-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ishan for forwarding this topic to GMs. We were clueless where to complain. MJHT moderation/feeback topic is closed and we were not sure where to complain.

We are not here to bash anyone. We are requesting the answers to our questions and appropriate action from the GMs.

Thanks.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueYou-Know-Whobhavana92Beetzooni.blue-Samira-SobtiObsessionswati05mayurartiVampireBarbiemyownarea_Meena_Sunshine Girlsafeplacetoland

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Haila... this Parachute dude is DB???? If I start complaining about him the list will go on forever.. He is the rudest mod I have ever met. I have many many complains for Mods of this forum..

Last week one of my topics was wrongly closed down and for a change I decided to follow the rules and PMed the Mod and he/she replied back a week later with no particular explanation just apologizing for the late reply... A week later when no one would be interested in that topic anymore..
Furthermore, I saw a similar topic today and forwarded it to the Mod but no replies from that person as of yet. After that thread reaches "certain" pages the mod will probably reply back..

Biased bunch of freak moderators this forum has and many have been complaining and finally left to avoid getting WL raise for bashing because you called some actor "expressionless"

Oh well.. I take my above words back Mr. PC/DB.... please forgive me... we promise to worship you... just don't raise my WL level..
I give this topic an hour max before the mods start freaking out and close this topic so no one else can post their concerns here..

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquebhavana92psycho_angelAngle.Beet-DarthVader-zooni.blue-Samira-stuti123swati05aj_observerVampireBarbiemayurartispiritcrimson-Rinky-FragranceOfLove_Meena_safeplacetoland-Jwalamukhi-

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehlove

Oh well.. I take my above words back Mr. PC/DB.... please forgive me... we promise to worship you... just don't raise my WL level..
I give this topic an hour max before the mods start freaking out and close this topic so no one else can post their concerns here..

@bold...LOL u crack me up NehaROFLROFLROFL...lets put bets...how many hours before the topic gets closed.....80-20 it s gonna be 8 hours tops,no 6 ROFL

Edited by mjhtac - 21 June 2010 at 3:44pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique-DarthVader-BeetmayurartiFragranceOfLoveaj_observerstuti123-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland_Meena_

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
^^Dude, I thought this topic was in MJHT forum so I was like... an hour max. However, I just realized its actually in suggestion/comments i would say about a day. But since we are both here this topic will probably be chindified and close earlier than a day... so lets say half of 24 hours equals 12 hours max...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique-DarthVader-Beetaj_observermayurartistuti123-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland_Meena_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top