Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
^^ We don't judge the moderators by their siggies... We judge them by their fair moderation.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetmayurartiafshanafreen-RegalVintage-safeplacetolandSunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 16)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
& you don't think what i did was fair?

seriously, i did the equal thing to both sajan and mayur fans ...

the only issue i'm seeing here is that you guys just want to rebel and want everything your way.. you are NOT compromising to anything, and i'm  sorry but life's not fair and you can't have everything you want.

and i think anyone reading this can see the attackful gangforces that have been created with so many "liking all the posts".. and why is that soo? because you just want more drama.. half the people don't even know whats happening and are just liking the posts to make it seem like you all are right.. but your not.  =S

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueAmbyCious.Aparajhita.Samraat_92

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Every1 knos wats gng on in here..........dun make it luk like it was a trivial matter which has been raised.......coz its IMPORTANT 4 us........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofia.MystiqueBeetsafeplacetoland

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
^Sorry, but there are a lot of things that are important to us.. but there is a way of approching it, and not just ganging up and making yourselves look so right and perfect.. cause clearly this has shown otherwise.

when do i go close all the mayur topics? thats just a lie. you all make me sound like i'm a subjective moderator, but the funny thing is, on one side you say "i'm always inactive and do nothing for the forum" and on the other side you say "i close all the mayur topics" seriously, none of you are self satisfied. my personal opinon, and i'm entitled to it, is that you all just love the drama on the forum :| unfortunatly, i-f don't work on trps. =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyCious.Aparajhita.

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
**Viewbie's Note: Guys I posted here so many times asking to be patient , but even after posting so many times the accusations and arguments haven't stopped.I was not wanting to close this thread because this issue seemed important and needed attention but now this thread has fully turned into a blame game , I am really sorry but this is getting out of hand now. This topic link has been forwarded to the GMs and I have been assured that it is being looked after.
The members
1. Want a proper explanation as to know why there topics were closed.
2. Also have some issues with the tone of the warning posts.

These issues are being looked upon by the GMs, so until they post in here ,I am closing this topic.Please feel free to PM me with queries/problems if any :)

Topic Closed
S/C Dev. Team

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ramramramramBilliCat.sattvikMystiquecanadiansAnhdara13Vedika126k_anjali12-Ravjot-Kiran.Sano88Angelic_JMysticNightsAngelic_A-BolNaHalke-isomers-dramaholic-.Aparajhita.SobtiObsession-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top