Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
^ i know but you didnt need 5 people just handling the rumors.. it doesn't take much 2 just copy 1 link and paste it in the archive.

anyways i only posted that here since avani posted her concern about the team here.

you can carry this decision in the vb section if you want.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 15)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beet

IF-Rockerz

Beet

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

DB, You seriously can't blame Nidz because at that time there were other more pressing issues other than updating the thread. There were so many speculations and every topic was turning into an arguement and even the slightest word on the episode could turn into havoc.

And about the SG fans not complaining and following the rules, its because none of their important topics or the ones which stayed within the rules were closed down. Why in the worls would they say anything?

P.S Something I feel necessary to add, two of your posts which I liked on the previous page, were a mere accident as the page shifted down while likingthe ones above yours.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiquemayurartisafeplacetolandSunshine Girl

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I'm not blaming nids, i'm defending myself by saying she didnt give me any spefic info other than she was leaving.. thats it :|.

anyways lets see what gms do.

mayurarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeeta-little-hopeafshanafreensafeplacetolandSunshine Girl

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why this has turned into war between the other moderators, coolbies, DT etc.

The single most issue we MN fans have raised in this thread is we have complain against one particular moderator and his biased actions against MN topics.

DB, Mods, others, please sort your issues among yourselves.

We opened this thread because there was no other place we could raise this issue. MJHT moderation/feedback section was closed.

DB, about SG fans quietly following the rules... that's the question we want to ask you... their topics were untouched even though there were many repeated ones....the sticky that you made was specifically for rules on MN topics.... SG topics don't have such rules... why wouldn't be they happy?

EDIT:

DB... nobody raised the issue of updates until you yourself brought it up. No one has problem with updates, neither did any fans complain about it in forum.

Edited by -Jess- - 23 June 2010 at 1:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetSobtiObsessionmayurartisafeplacetolandSunshine Girl

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
^I'm not bringing in issues here, the updates issue was a raised question in this thread which i;m answering.

i've already answred why the topics were closed and sorry its not going to change..

are the sajan fans complaining? no.. they're following the exact same rules! mayur fans are not any more special/ i'm sorry if you feel you should be treated with more priority.

The rules are set and made for everyone, and i think you need 2 go check your the evidence with me not closing sajan topics, because i've closed sajan topics as well .. not only mayur.

~~~~~~~

if you all think i'm biased to sajan that is a freaking joke because the other DTs all have a sig with mayur but you don't complain about that do you? cause its in favour with you? but just because i don't put a sig of the couple means i'm biased 2 the other team?

seriously .. thats just pure ignorance.. last time gagan was acussed of bias which was not fair.. and now your jumping on me? hilarous.

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@ DB: Avani doesn't go there because she quit. As for Nidz, I believe she had sent a PM saying she wouldn't be able to update until after the 20th and you were still active at the time. This is all I'm going to post here

Edited by -Ravjot- - 23 June 2010 at 1:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetmayurartisafeplacetolandSunshine Girl

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I didn't get the PM, not from what i remember.. and if you guys got 1, i wasn't told about it.

Rav please come 2 the mjht discussions, i don't think its right to discuss this here.

let the GMs handle the mayur fans issue and we can sort our own issues out in the discussions box.

- db

Post Reply New Post

Go to top