Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 16

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
"I came back and quite crudely sorted everything sort with them, and i had to find new updaters who would not betray the DT when they were not around."
"If my tone offend anybody then it's not really my problem"
"infact i think i'm proberly one of the only mod on the team who doesn't have the image of being biased with the members."

WOW....I haven never seen ANY other DT member on IF talk like this! & LMAO...he thinks we are DB Haters or something?! LOL ....We have a problem with his "Oh-I-rule-the-world" like attitude, which, unfortunately, has NOT changed over the year. So yeah...I think we have a right to post our views here.Thank you very much. :)

Anyway, i don't want to say anything else on this issue.Now the GMs themselves can see what we meant by God complex. :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquepsycho_angelnehlovetheaneesha1992BeetSobtiObsessiona-little-hopeaj_observermayurartisafeplacetolandSunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 14)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wind453

IF-Sizzlerz

wind453

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Agree with u nidzy
just wanna know why only mn topics are being closed down and that too without a specific reason while sg topics are not closed even the topics been repetative

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetaj_observermayurartiSunshine Girl

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Guys , Shruti has said that she is looking into the matter , but first she needs to hear all the sides and then take the appropriate decision. So I would request you all to please be patient and stop making digs at the moderator. Give the GMs a day or a 2 to solve this matter.Smile

Cheers
Ishan

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.Mystique-DarthVader-Beet-Ravjot-Sano88-Preeti-Angelic_A-Shayari-minuuSobtiObsessionisomersa-little-hopeaj_observer.Aparajhita.mayurarti_Meena_Sunshine Girl

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Wow! Very sweet of you DB.
You are calling me not updating at times betraying? Wow like seriously?
FYI my life is NOT about IF. I have more important stuff. Exams, family, friends.
It's not like I'm being PAID to update, I did it voluntarily.

I don't even want to be a coolbie anymore thanks to all this AND of course I'm in my final year of school and I have a lot more to concentrate on.

Thank you

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquezooni.blue-DarthVader-iHeartMoitheaneesha1992Beetmayurartiafshanafreenaj_observera-little-hopeSobtiObsessionpetticoat_Meena_

aj_observer

IF-Sizzlerz

aj_observer

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged

@Ishan and @Ravz... Thank you..let us see... My experience on IF says otherwise...

but I will be patient......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetmayurartiSobtiObsessiona-little-hopesafeplacetoland

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Ravs, Preeti, Gagan, mahi, coolbies, Avani -

I appericate all your hard work and effort you put in while i was away but the only thing which cropped this outrage was because of the lack of information i was given when i was back..

The coolbie (nids) told me nothing when i contacted her, i asked her for any past links she had for updates so i could archive them *since the archives wernt updated*..  and she didn't even send me the links and blanked the question.. She didn't tell me anything about her exams or of anything on those lines, nor did she tell me when she stopped doing updates or why she was going..for me it was a last minute thing and i don't believe she'd told anyone else either..and even if she did, the DT didn't tell me anything.

You guys say you were active, but then why was the updates archive not completed? there was so many of you, you could of halved the work. Not everyone needed to close topics or taken action on troubled threads?

I mean as far as i know, people "ideally" join I-F for updates on videos and written and then to discuss..so if the main thing is not being done, then how can you do anything else.

I've always been for member's freedom and i don't even believe in any rules at all..i've joined tons of other forums and most don't set rules like I-F does..i was clearly just following the rules which I-F's made and MJHT has made. I'm not picking out topics and closing stuff just to abuse my power, i did it in the set limits of the rules made by the CMs / also the pervious rules on mjht forum. it doesn't matter if i agree to the rules myself or not, i was just doing my job.

If my method was wrong, then i can't be held responsible because nobody told me anything about the forum's issue .. I saw Rav's topic about "post everything on new phase and rati leaving in this thread" and i thought it would be a good idea to have all the discussion/apperication for rati in 1 thread, so i went and posted the sticky to ask members to post the rati stuff in those 4-5 links.

I'll wait for the GMs to say something on this, and if i see that their judgement isn't fair with the situation i was put in, then i wouldn't want to work in an atmosphere where i can't be heard or listened to without being supressed by attackful forces.

& I think too much has happened, not just with the members but with the team as well.. maybe we can't start of again? i don't know, but at this moment, i'm so for leaving this section..

Sorry if this offended anyone, but nobody bothered to give me any sort of input when i was having issues with stuff, but now when i've become the hotspot you all come and blame me for something you could of avoided by discussion earlier.

I don't think we can throw blames at each other, we are a team and we stick together. you can't clap with one hand and i don't think i can be blamed 100% when i was uniformed.

This has left cracks and a very bad impression on the members because they're telling us what needs to happen and what doesn't, when if discussion was made before by all of us, we could of avoided all this.

Last thing, over the past 2 yrs, i've always had to make apologies over things i wasn't at fault for, when other DTs set some guidlines behind the scene, and when things went wrong, i was told to say sorry.. well not this time, i don't think i'm wrong and i'm not going to bow down..

Go see my annoucements on the forum, i've targetted both sajan and mayur fans, so why are only the mayur fans jumping on me?? sajan fans seem to follow the rules quietly?  =|

Edited by PARACHUTE - 23 June 2010 at 1:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanaSarwar

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Dont deviate 4m the topic......this isnt abt updates nd archive mansion......u cant blame Nidz since she was on the forum nd u were not........

Nd sajan fanz rnt complaining coz they have nothing to compalin abt.....their importants topics have not been closed down........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueAngle.Beetmayurartisafeplacetoland

-Ravjot-

Channel Moderator

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
DB if we're going to talk about this then I prefer we talk through other means instead of posting it because doing so will make things worse. But to answer your question about updating the May updates thread, we had other things to deal with like rumors about various characters leaving and finally issues that came up when it was narrowed down to either Gunjan or Nupur dying. At the time updating the thread wasn't a priority. Agreed that members do come to read updates but that doesn't mean that the DT exists for just those purposes. If there are issues on the forum then to me those should be top priority because it takes a while for a thread to turn into an argument whereas you can update a thread at any time.

As for the sticky I posted, that was because there were repeated posts about Nupur dying even though Preeti had said to discuss it in the sticky she posted.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.MystiqueAngle.BeetMysticNightsSobtiObsessiona-little-hopemayurartiSunshine Girlsafeplacetoland

Post Reply New Post

Go to top