Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 16

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeeta-little-hopeaj_observer-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetolandSunshine GirlBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 13)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Gagan creates awesome AVIs.... her thread Mayank Nupur magical moments is kind of her individual creations gallery... I think she shud have named this topic as Gagan's Mayur AVIs or something... clearly it's not MN scenes discussion thread.

here is the link....

Everyone have a look for yourself... read all the pages... it's nothing but people appreciating her creativity... just like I have my VMs thread... my VMs are also about Mayank and Nupur's magical moments. So shall we dump all magical moments discussion there too?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetSobtiObsessionFragranceOfLoveaj_observer-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetoland

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Members' opinions are always appreciated and respected.. I mean what else is India-Forums for! However, bashing is not the right way to express it. IF rules still apply regardless.

Momentarily, this thread will not be closed because as I said before members have the right express their opinions. It's the only way IF can grow if you, the members tell us whats wrong but only in a civilized or constructive manner. If needed, warnings will be given out and this applies to each and everyone of you.

The matter has been forwarded to the appropriate DT members and they will definitely look into the matter as soon as they can. We really hope you all can cooperate with us til then.

Remember, you are free to express your feelings but sure that you still abide by IF Rules!

Edited by gk_09 - 22 June 2010 at 4:21pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Ishan.BilliCat.Mystique-Imu.M-BeetSano88Angelic_A-BolNaHalke-SobtiObsessiona-little-hopeFragranceOfLoveaj_observer.Aparajhita.mayurartiSunshine Girl-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetolandpetticoatBadtameez_Dil

MysticNights

IF-Veteran Member

MysticNights

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PARACHUTE

So i assume this post will be analysed and knit picked on each word.. ?

Somebody could of told me i was being so discussed openly on the forums for so loong..Ermm

This is properbly going to the be the only reply you'll get from me here, unless i feel the need to explain myself further.

I think i do my job as professionally as i can. I've done everything on bases of a non biased and outsider mod. If you don't like me or the rules which i did not make, then its not my problem. I-F sets COCs and MJHT has its own rules made by CMs. I don't think the forum should be treated differently due to the dramatic change in the forum... If you don't follow the rules, clearly we are going to colide. I can't walk along with you if you won't walk alongside with me.

I've always treated everyone fairly. I was getting tons of PMs from sajan and mjht fans who asked for so many threads to discuss their couples in, but i refused that because it was not fair. it was then questioned why so many mayur/rati threads were made on bases on things like dialouge, and scenes, clearly when all that can be done in one.

Why was there a need for so many rati topics when clearly the DT has made so many topics for the actress?

Fair enough you say "you were discussing seprate things" but hold on - seprate things which mean the same as other topics, but worded differently? Whats the point in that?

You all were calling me biased and practically bashing me in your hang outs and here.. but please see this:

Similar much? .. i did what i had to do. Sorry if you don't like it, but i can't change the rules for you or myself.

I closed Nids topic based on the date it was created, the first link was made 5th June so it stays but nids topic is closed.

Also, at the moment, i'm one the only mods on the mjht team who are active. Avani & gagan are going through personal issues, Preeti has to balance her star one channels and Star Plus forums, and Mahi & Ravs are inactive.

You've got to be pateint with me cause clearly nobody bothered to update me on things going on in the forum after i came back, as they were all away.

You know yourself that the Updates were not being done for the whole of the time i was away. I came back and quite crudely sorted everything sort with them, and i had to find new updaters who would not betray the DT when they were not around. =|

If you all jump on my back at once, its not going to get things done any quicker,LOL

Sorry if this is satire, but i love how all the members who hated me has shown up again and have quoted my old old replies which go back to early this year or last year. Was that not dusted and closed off?

Problem with my tone? i don't see anything wrong with it, its just as same as yours, I wasn't born from Mars or Venus that i should have a different tone. I'm human just like you. And the people who DO FOLLOW THE RULES intend to like my tone and my decisions.

am i god like? No, i'm clearly just doing what i feel is the right thing..

at the moment, i think the ones who are wrong and are blinded by fandom, are all of you who do not see the corruption this is causing.

- DB =)

Hi DB,

I am not here to make you look bad or anything. I have nothing against your or any DT folk. But, I would like to point out some mistakes your post has.

DB, there are a few things that I would like to clarify since my name has been brought up. Firstly, for you to say when you were away that others didnt do anything is absolutely wrong on your part. I have actively done my job for the time I have served as a DT. Secondly, yes my favorite character is axed and I do not have the motivation drive to continue, but I did put in a three week notice. I did not leave anyone on a cross-road. Moderation is voluntarily. Why just me? Infact from Lipsa to  Nidz to Mahi to Ravz to Gagan to Preeti everyone was active when you were away. You said Nidz did not update regularly, which is NOT true. She has updated on her days to the best of her ability. She has been regular and they both covered for each other. They did have exams like you do, but they still managed to come more than you when you have more responsibility for this forum.

Even though I have resigned, I have helped Preeti, Gagan, Ravz, Mahi with important topics. I have closed them without any notes, but I have done so  as per Preeti's orders as she was unavailable to take care of them (traveling home, net etc).

Edited by sportskp - 22 June 2010 at 6:20pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.Mystiquenehlove-Imu.M--Crimson--DarthVader-Beeta-little-hopeFragranceOfLoveSobtiObsessionaj_observer.Aparajhita.mayurartiafshanafreenisomerssafeplacetolandPureBlisspetticoat-Jwalamukhi-_Meena_Badtameez_Dil

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

I agree Jess

A forum is a place where member comes to express their views regarding the show. If someone wants to discuss specific scene, it is not necessary for that member to post it in the topics you asked them. They have full right to open a topic and say what they want to. You can't control that person by closing the thread. They are as important member as DT members are. They have right to whatever they like (of course in an appropriate way).

x x
Thank you! Finally someone said what a REAL definition of forum really is. I mean if they are wanting to express it let them do so. You are closing topics which have no relation to other topics that are already open. Members have FULL right to open a topic and EXPRESS their views on the a particular scene. They are just sharing what they think of the episode not the MAGICAL MOMENTS of MAYUR.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiquenehloveBeetmayurartiaj_observerSobtiObsessiona-little-hopePureBliss

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Agree with Avani Di! She did actually do her job when you were away. She locked all the unnecesary topics with all her hard work. Even Preeti Di and Gagan Di did their jobs in your absence. And Nidhya and Lipsa tried their level best to update about the episodes. So don't point a finger to them that they were inactive or whatever. They have other works like exams like you do. But they tried their level best to keep the forum clesn,

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeeta-little-hopeSobtiObsessionaj_observermayurartiSunshine GirlsafeplacetolandBadtameez_Dil

aj_observer

IF-Sizzlerz

aj_observer

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I do have a question... For Ishan and gk_09..

We can wait for for the action...but Can we have a definitive time frame as to when they will respond...We all have important issues and real problems... I am pretty sure they have IMPORTANT issues to deal with...

If I were them I WOULD CONSIDER THIS ISSUE WITH PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE... You don't ... then this will escalate and become a bigger problem like MID.. MIDs were a huge problem since forever... NEVER addressed by the Admins till it really took a ugly turn....People are tired of complaining ...they seek some form of disciplinary action...

It is kind Request...

TO WHOM SO EVER CONCERN,

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE AND HOW.. GIVE DEFINITE REPLY...

Edited by aj_observer - 22 June 2010 at 8:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique-DarthVader-BeetFragranceOfLoveSobtiObsessionstuti123mayurartia-little-hopesafeplacetolandPureBlissBadtameez_Dil

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hey guys. I've talked to Shruti and she's looking over this right now so it would be great if you guys can be patient for a bit longer while she gets to the bottom of thisEmbarrassed

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*gk_09ramramramramIshan.BilliCat.MystiqueiHeartMoiBeetminuu-Preeti-Angelic_A-BolNaHalke-Sano88isomersaj_observer.Aparajhita.mayurartiafshanafreenArTizAngela-little-hopeFragranceOfLoveSobtiObsession_Meena_PureBlisssafeplacetolandSunshine GirlpetticoatBadtameez_DilSaRuv.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top