Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 16

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Not everything about mayur can be discussed in one thread, but clearly the media bit can..

has ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the mayur topics on the forum been closed. No, only 3-4 has been closed..i actually don't even see why you've all blown it out of proportion as it wans't like we banished rati and mayur out the forum.  =|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 12)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
You closed 5 MN topics yesterday out of the blue... when people  made a huge cry about it and pointed about SG topics, then you re-opened some of MN topics and closed some SG topics. You closed moderation feedback section, so members won't complain further. You made a sticky specifically for MN fans.

Don't you think your actions are suspicious? Considering you come after so many days and suddenly go on specifically MN topics closing spree?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetnehloveSobtiObsessionVampireBarbieaj_observermayurarti-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetolandSunshine GirlBadtameez_Dil

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Its just that its a forum...a forum means discussing wat u want to.....if there are separate topics...ppl can discuss whichever topic they like.....how in the world vil sum1 kno WTH is happening inside a sticky post of 100 pages.......no1 has the time to go thru so many pages......

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetSobtiObsessiona-little-hopeaj_observermayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
thats a joke..your analysing me like i've murdered somebody..

seriously, i just wanted the forum to look neat..and my intention was not to hurt anyone..and i don't see why discussion on rati is being supressed by this change, you are still allowed to carry on discussing rati/mayur/ArTi ..

ok thats all from me now..im tired of this

Please i beg you to ask a GM or admin now, clearly i could not help. =|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beet

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
^Where exaclty are we allowed to discuss Rati/ArTi/Mayur may I ask?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetSobtiObsessiona-little-hopeaj_observermayurartisafeplacetoland

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

DB it isnt the matter of Rati topics being blown out of proportion anymore. Its about the way you are behaving and handling issues on MJHT forum. Members dont agree with your way of handling issues and your tone and thus this whole issue has cropped up I think. And quite honestly, i kind of agree. I know you might not think your wrong in anyway, and i respect that. But since all this is being said and done, dont you feel at all that there has to be a reason behind it? I really dont know much about the Rati topics. Im sure you guys have handled it right, im not one to question your Moderating. But, if members have an issue about it then I think WITH talking to Ravz, Preeti, and whichever DT is active their, you all can come to a reasonable solution that will keep members happy? THis thread is proof that the members arent happy and in agreement.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.bhavana92pomegranatenehloveBeet-DarthVader-VampireBarbiea-little-hopeisomersSobtiObsessionmayurartiaj_observerSunshine Girl-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetolandBadtameez_Dil

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
So in your opinion, we are allowed to discuss MN/ArTi/Rati in your list of topics only.... so forum will look clean and neat....wow...what a logic... people don't come here and express their opinions so forum will look neat and clean?... to whom? to creatives?

Small individual unrepeated and different topics creates more neatness.... clarity of thoughts... if you dump all the thoughts in one single thread, how would you differenciate between certain important discussion and other random discussions? It would be more cheotic.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquetheaneesha1992Beetmayurartiaj_observerSobtiObsessionSunshine Girl-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetolandBadtameez_Dil

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
^I soooooooo love u 4 thz...i was tryin to say that onlyyy.....y dump all thoughts in one post...........*hugz for thz*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetmayurartia-little-hopeaj_observerPureBliss-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top