Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 16

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
DB, Those topics were not repeated. I have clearly stated the difference between each topic in previous pages. Just because some members don't like to see different MN topics on the front page, they report it as repeated. Do you investiage before closing them?

I demand explanation for this sticky...

Why this kind of sticky ONLY for MN topics? If you are saying that SG topics are also reported for repeating, then why there are no such rules for them?

Your actions speak for yourself. People judge you by your moderation. People will demand answers if they feel there is unjustice done towards them.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetnehloveSobtiObsessionmayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetolandBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 11)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
^Jess.

I did not have the list of SaJan topics present as preeti had not passed them to me.. like i said, the DT works as a team and preeti has now posted the links for sajan topics so we will add those in.

It's not because i like sajan more than mayur because i don't like any of the jodis, they got ruined by the creative way before nupur died or this season 2 ..3 yr leap thing..

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I do not need your individual opinion about who got ruined or not, or which couple you like it or not.

Each topic was different.

This was started by Gagan for posting MN pictures, AVIs and other memorable creations. It was never a thread to discuss MN scenes or MN one liners.

Nupur's one liners -

These are Nupur's and only Nupur's unique dialogues...funny zesty punches that are memorable forever... it has nothing to do with MN magical moments thread posted by Gagan.

MN adorable couple was the only thread meant for discussing past MN scenes and that completed 150 pages, hence Divya opened new thread and named it as MN Magical couple...(not adorable couple)...

Again this thread has nothing to do with gagan's magical moments thread.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquezooni.blueBeetSobtiObsessionaj_observermayurarti-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetolandBadtameez_Dil

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Magical moments can be in any form. DIALOUGE, MEDIA, SCENES.. why can't it all be discussed in one?

why do you need seprate topics for different forms of media?

anyways, i think we are going in circles, i've clearly said more than i had to and i've explained myself so many times..and at the end of the day i can't change your opinion on me..

I'm out :)

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse we need separate topics........y stickies 4 us...why shud we follow stickies.....there r so many members only a few follow stickies.....why cant we make topics....if its repeated or has bashing nd its get closed down it ok....but saying that discuss eveything in onee post is sooo not acceptable.......

Edited by Sunshine Girl - 22 June 2010 at 2:56pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetSobtiObsessiona-little-hopeaj_observermayurarti-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
In the past the DT has not allowed indivudal topics for different forms of "media" so why should things change now?

why have one for dilouges, one for avis, one for scenes etc? why why why..? why can't it be done in one thread.

the same applies 2 sajan and those links were added into the sticky thread *(links collected by preeti)*.

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
If everything we have to say about Mayur can be dicussed in one single topic, then why are different stickies being made all the time, or should I say every single day REPEATING the same thing, over and over again when clearly they can be discussed in one single post to? Get the point?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetSobtiObsessionVampireBarbiea-little-hopeaj_observermayurartiSunshine GirlsafeplacetolandBadtameez_Dil

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
DB, That's your opinion. Memebrs decide where they want to post their thoughts. Nobody ever discussed magical moments in Gagan's thread. Scenes discussion is different... we don't need media or creations in it.

Are you going to dictate each and every thought where we want to post it? Do we have our own freedom of choice? I thought this is open forum.

There is no point in continuing discussion with you here.

I'll rather wait for GMs to investigate and take proper actions.

Edited by -Jess- - 22 June 2010 at 3:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiquenehloveBeetSobtiObsessionVampireBarbieaj_observermayurarti-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetolandSunshine Girl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top