Suggestions / Comments

complain against MJHT moderator (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 16

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
@Rosh - I agree with you, but i said what i felt was right and i'm not going back on it.

If my tone offend anybody then it's not really my problem. I post my replies and notes in the fairest way possible. i'm sorry if using formal language is targetting..

@Shifali - Are you calling me biased as well? I would of expected your experience with the dt would have made you understand my prespective. What stickies are you talking about? they're not biased, infact i think i'm proberly one of the only mod on the team who doesn't have the image of being biased with the members.

@jess - she clearly forgot the apperication threads then? and as for the other rules ..they were being revamped, but the things i've outlined should be self explaintory, they do it in other forums too..not just mjht

one thing for everyone. there is a lot of things that go on in the background, through PMs and all.. and i have mayur and sajan fans both to deal with and no way do i favourtise any particular member, and if you believe i do, then your in false assumptions.

as for my tone, i'm sick and tired of people saying my tone is rude and harsh.. sorry, i can't change it.. I'm not abusive and i don't bash with talking to anyone, i state my opinon, back it with evidence and quotes and give a general explanation, which i feel is the formal way of replying...

now , i bet you found something rude in this? Ermm

i find it difficult to know, how you can be so sure i'm being rude, when writing formal replies explains nothing about a person's facade or emotions.

Edited by PARACHUTE - 22 June 2010 at 2:14pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator (Page 10)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
If I am not mistaken, Couple App Threads are to discuss the lead actors as a pair and not single handed characters, because for that, it's either new topics are to be made or another single character app thread should be created. It would be kind of weird of me to say Arjun had amazing facial expressions in today's episode when the thread is clearly about ArTi as a pair. Just saying...

Edited by *Shifali* - 22 June 2010 at 2:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetaj_observermayurartisafeplacetoland

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I didn't say rati was meant to be discussed only in the mayur thread.

you've not done your research before commenting.. go and read the stickies first..

i'm not saying what your saying. lol

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@DB: My experience with the DT has nothing to do with this and your perspective is way different from mine. Both me and you are coming from different directions DB. And you are taking account of both sides, but them why are we all unhappy with the way you are working? If you re taking account of both sides, then why are we stating out opinion like this? Aren't you supposed to listen to the majority of us and work it out with us rather then take decisions for us and tell us what you think is right and what you think is wrong? If you are taking both sides then why are you not listening to our thoughts and defending yourself when you should clearly be working it out with your Co-DT members and fixing up a solution.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetSobtiObsessiona-little-hopeaj_observermayurartiBadtameez_Dil

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PARACHUTE

@Rosh - I agree with you, but i said what i felt was right and i'm not going back on it.

If my tone offend anybody then it's not really my problem. I post my replies and notes in the fairest way possible. i'm sorry if using formal language is targetting..

@Shifali - Are you calling me biased as well? I would of expected your experience with the dt would have made you understand my prespective. What stickies are you talking about? they're not biased, infact i think i'm proberly one of the only mod on the team who doesn't have the image of being biased with the members.

@jess - she clearly forgot the apperication threads then? and as for the other rules ..they were being revamped, but the things i've outlined should be self explaintory, they do it in other forums too..not just mjht

one thing for everyone. there is a lot of things that go on in the background, through PMs and all.. and i have mayur and sajan fans both to deal with and no way do i favourtise any particular member, and if you believe i do, then your in false assumptions.

as for my tone, i'm sick and tired of people saying my tone is rude and harsh.. sorry, i can't change it.. I'm not abusive and i don't bash with talking to anyone, i state my opinon, back it with evidence and quotes and give a general explanation, which i feel is the formal way of replying...

now , i bet you found something rude in this? Ermm

i find it difficult to know, how you can be so sure i'm being rude, when writing formal replies explains nothing about a person's facade or emotions.

@bold- that clearly proves that you are not willing to listen to people. As a moderator if people think you tone is harsh and u say its not your problem... how good of a mod are you then??

@red- again.... ONLY what you think and believe is correct???... if ppl dint think you were biased this thread would not be so "hot"

@pink- arent you in a way mocking those who DO think you are rude??

@blue- just like you find it difficult to know what in your posts is rude... maybe those whose topics you close down might feel they were not being rude... how can you be so sure that it's all bashing??

Edited by nehlove - 22 June 2010 at 2:25pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique-DarthVader-BeetVampireBarbiea-little-hopeaj_observer.Aparajhita.mayurartiisomersSobtiObsession-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetoland

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Read the difference between the topics that you closed yesterday.... each is different...

Couple appreciation thread is different. I remember there was just Arjun appreciation post after Kal Ho Na ho scene where his acting was par excellence and people wanted to appreciate that.

Mayur is a couple.. ArTi is not... so Mayur appreciation thread is fine.. but Arjun and Rati are two different individuals and their acting differs from time to time... and there used to be seperate appreciation thread for those actors.

Mayur adorable couple - this thread was appreciation thread of Mayur... rememebring their old scenes... why we loved that couple... it completed 150 pages hence a fellow member opened a new thread called Mayur- Magical Couple... that got closed yesterday for no reason.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueAngry_BirdBeetaj_observermayurartiisomersstuti123SobtiObsessionBadtameez_Dil-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetolandSaRuv.

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
giving where there is leavage to DB...

I will admit atleast one thing...

DT ends up closing threads that are reported..

maybe MN threads are getting reported more for similarity or other forsaken reasons...

I dont think he specifically targets any couples threads for closing...because targetting is a pain

I still believe u need to check with us if u dont know what is going on in the forum....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueBeetSobtiObsessionmayurarti-Jwalamukhi-

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@shifali - I am listening to both sides, if i wasn't interested if mayur fans , i would not reply here..but clearly i do, so i am replying here to see to your queries. I think you have the answer to the questions you've raised yourself.

@Nehlove - not listening? i've been listening to you all ever since i became mod for the forum. My Tone and my listening are two different words..

What are you talking about? the topics wernt' closed on the bases of bashing or being rude..they were closed due to similarity with other threads

Post Reply New Post

Go to top