Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dont deviate 4m the topic......this isnt abt updates nd archive mansion......u cant blame Nidz since she was on the forum nd u were not........

Nd sajan fanz rnt complaining coz they have nothing to compalin abt.....their importants topics have not been closed down........
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DB if we're going to talk about this then I prefer we talk through other means instead of posting it because doing so will make things worse. But to answer your question about updating the May updates thread, we had other things to deal with like rumors about various characters leaving and finally issues that came up when it was narrowed down to either Gunjan or Nupur dying. At the time updating the thread wasn't a priority. Agreed that members do come to read updates but that doesn't mean that the DT exists for just those purposes. If there are issues on the forum then to me those should be top priority because it takes a while for a thread to turn into an argument whereas you can update a thread at any time.

As for the sticky I posted, that was because there were repeated posts about Nupur dying even though Preeti had said to discuss it in the sticky she posted.
-dramaholic- thumbnail
^ i know but you didnt need 5 people just handling the rumors.. it doesn't take much 2 just copy 1 link and paste it in the archive.

anyways i only posted that here since avani posted her concern about the team here.

you can carry this decision in the vb section if you want.
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

DB, You seriously can't blame Nidz because at that time there were other more pressing issues other than updating the thread. There were so many speculations and every topic was turning into an arguement and even the slightest word on the episode could turn into havoc.

And about the SG fans not complaining and following the rules, its because none of their important topics or the ones which stayed within the rules were closed down. Why in the worls would they say anything?

P.S Something I feel necessary to add, two of your posts which I liked on the previous page, were a mere accident as the page shifted down while likingthe ones above yours.

-dramaholic- thumbnail
I'm not blaming nids, i'm defending myself by saying she didnt give me any spefic info other than she was leaving.. thats it :|.

anyways lets see what gms do.
WE have a problem with you closing our topics..so give an explanation for that.....why are you bringing the issue of updates here....

And SG fans dont have a problem bcoz none of their important topics were closed.....
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand why this has turned into war between the other moderators, coolbies, DT etc.

The single most issue we MN fans have raised in this thread is we have complain against one particular moderator and his biased actions against MN topics.

DB, Mods, others, please sort your issues among yourselves.

We opened this thread because there was no other place we could raise this issue. MJHT moderation/feedback section was closed.

DB, about SG fans quietly following the rules... that's the question we want to ask you... their topics were untouched even though there were many repeated ones....the sticky that you made was specifically for rules on MN topics.... SG topics don't have such rules... why wouldn't be they happy?

EDIT:

DB... nobody raised the issue of updates until you yourself brought it up. No one has problem with updates, neither did any fans complain about it in forum.
Edited by -Jess- - 13 years ago
-dramaholic- thumbnail
^I'm not bringing in issues here, the updates issue was a raised question in this thread which i;m answering.

i've already answred why the topics were closed and sorry its not going to change..

are the sajan fans complaining? no.. they're following the exact same rules! mayur fans are not any more special/ i'm sorry if you feel you should be treated with more priority.

The rules are set and made for everyone, and i think you need 2 go check your the evidence with me not closing sajan topics, because i've closed sajan topics as well .. not only mayur.

~~~~~~~

if you all think i'm biased to sajan that is a freaking joke because the other DTs all have a sig with mayur but you don't complain about that do you? cause its in favour with you? but just because i don't put a sig of the couple means i'm biased 2 the other team?

seriously .. thats just pure ignorance.. last time gagan was acussed of bias which was not fair.. and now your jumping on me? hilarous.
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ DB: Avani doesn't go there because she quit. As for Nidz, I believe she had sent a PM saying she wouldn't be able to update until after the 20th and you were still active at the time. This is all I'm going to post hereEdited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago
-dramaholic- thumbnail
I didn't get the PM, not from what i remember.. and if you guys got 1, i wasn't told about it.

Rav please come 2 the mjht discussions, i don't think its right to discuss this here.

let the GMs handle the mayur fans issue and we can sort our own issues out in the discussions box.

- db