Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

mayurarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueAbhiNikiLuverbhavana92You-Know-Whotheaneesha1992Beetsensodyne-Illusion-Angry_Birdnehlove_ArTi4ever_KiranSD1Anhdara13zooni.blue-Samira-dazzling_armaan-Zoya-iHeartMoiAngle.-smiley-ffkhanArTizAngelstuti123-RegalVintage-SobtiObsessionSennyVampireBarbiespiritcrimsonMou.a-little-hope-Rinky-pagli91FragranceOfLoveisomersJasmine...afshanafreenswati05_Meena_myownareaSunshine Girlserendipity.annie07-Jwalamukhi-PureBlisssafeplacetolandSaRuv.Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "complain against MJHT moderator" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

myownarea

IF-Stunnerz

myownarea

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I fail to see why topics that are not repeated have to be closed. Oh yes Rati has been mercilessly taken off the show and the character of Nupur is no more in the show, but Mayank is alive and even the show seems to be surviving on the flashbacks of mayank and nupur....
but the same does not apply to the MJHT forum? Confused

Just as the CVs have been bad to the fans of MN with only memories left. looks like the forum is much worse with us not being allowed to relive sweet moments of MN through normal threads?

WE are being kicked out of the MJHT forum as well Confused

Thats TERRIBLE.

I want to know why my topic Mayank Nupur - the magical couple was closed when it was not a repeat topic, it dint bash anybody and it followed all the rules of the forum (Atleast all the rules that existed till my post was made)

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueYou-Know-Whobhavana92ffkhan-Illusion--Samira-Beet_ArTi4ever_zooni.bluestuti123swati05SobtiObsessionVampireBarbiespiritcrimsona-little-hope-Rinky-FragranceOfLovepagli91mayurarti_Meena_PureBlisssafeplacetoland-Jwalamukhi-annie07Badtameez_DilSaRuv.

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
edited:
i have been saying this since last year,and i continue to do so,that PARACHUTE ,aka DB doesnot have the minimum decency to talk to others.i have seen Gagan,Preeti and the others posting W/Ls as well,but they never cross the line of decency.i mean WHO talks like this?:

"if you have a non-healthy record with the DT in the past you will be in sever trouble with a raise in the WL or a possible ban"

and this:

"its a show,with Fake Charecters.Dont get obsessed,there is much mor to life than a show".

is he God??tell me guys,does everyone on the DT have a God complex?
i donot know why we have to put up with DB's tone or attitude or what at all have we ever done to deserve a callous moderator like him shoved down our throats.we have had problems with him earlier and we have been complaining against him for the past one year,but NO action has been taken against him yet.instead,the complaint posts have been trashed stating "bashing of DT not allowed".well,if the DT isnt doing their job,then they should be demoted,IMHO.not only is he an irresponsible and unfair moderator who takes sides of people that suck upto him,but he has an inflated sense of ego,which he satisfies by opening unnecessary warning threads when he appears from time to time.he buries important discussion topics under pretext of opening lame game threads,so that his name appears on the first five to six posts on the first page.he disappears for months on an end only to "reclaim his throne" when he is back and trash/close few posts after posting a warning level in a derogatory and insulting tone.his answers are never satisfactory,neither are his arguments valid and when he runs out of a good excuse,he simply closes the topic.he is not into moderating the section much,he just continues to remain moderator for the perks of it,namely,using a condescending tone for verbally assaulting members,which a normal member would have received a warning level for.i have noticed his behavior for the past one year and sadly,it hasnt changed.he has had trouble with me and few others earlier and after a protracted course that involved complaining ,reporting and alerting the GMs,he had sent apology pms to each of us.unfortunately,that debacle hasnt taught him much either.this guy desperately needs lessons in manners.we members refuse to be talked to in that tone.some of us are way better off than him and older than him in real life and we will not tolerate his attitude.he doesnt deserve to be a part of the DT and we request that he be demoted ASAP.and before my post is trashed,il take a screenshot of it and pm whoever GM i can get hold of,it takes a lot of effort to type a post this huge.

Edited by mjhtac - 21 June 2010 at 9:00pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-WhoMystiquenehlovehindu4lyf-Crimson--Samira-zooni.blue_ArTi4ever_Beetffkhan-DarthVader-dazzling_armaan-Zoya-VampireBarbie-Rinky-spiritcrimsonmayurartia-little-hopepagli91stuti123safeplacetolandannie07-Jwalamukhi-_Meena_

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I agree with this complain. This moderator DB (PARACHUTE) has been biased. Today he closed many MN topics for no reason...even though those MN topics were not repeated topics. Each topic was different than the other.

Here is what I posted in Moderation/Feedback thread...

Moderators,

I demand an answer why these following topics are closed ? How are these topics same ? How can we discuss all in Gagan's magical couple thread? These topics are different from each other and should not be closed. If everything can be discussed in one thread, then why can't same logic applies to SG fans topics? Each MN topic is different from each other topic.

This topic is to discuss Nupur's one liners that fans rememeber and are still funny to hear.

This topic is for discussing past MN scenes... the cherishable memories that we want to re-live.
And this is continuition of MN the Adorable couple which finished 150 pages.

This thread is for Nupur's comeback scene ideas... one shots... this has nothing to do with Preeti's thread which is mission bring Rati back... Nideya's thread is for fans to present their ideas of Nupur's comeback scenes.

HOW CAN THESE TOPICS ARE SAME?

PLEASE...WE MN FANS DEMAND AN EXPLANATION.

When MN fans demanded explaination, the same moderator claimed that he is not biased. He does not watch the show and cannot read all the topics to see which ones are repeated. I say, if he does not watch the show, then how come he picked only MN topics to be closed. How come all the SG topics were untouched? When all the fans asked him that explaination, he then closed some SG topics to calm down MN fans.

But clearly, this moderator is biased towards one group of fans and do not do justice to other group of fans. He has been biased before also, but this time he has crossed the limit.

Channel Moderators, please take action.

EDIT:

Here is the link to the moderation/feedback section where you can clearly see why fans are complaining. He closed the thread so angry fans won't be able to complain any further.

Edited by -Jess- - 21 June 2010 at 1:45pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whobhavana92ruexangelMystique_ArTi4ever_zooni.blueAngle.ffkhan-Samira-BeetSobtiObsessionVampireBarbie-Rinky-pagli91swati05mayurartiFragranceOfLoveMou.stuti123Jasmine...safeplacetolandannie07-Jwalamukhi-myownarea_Meena_SaRuv.

Mou.

IF-Sizzlerz

Mou.

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1421249
why this thread was closed? it was actually a continuation thread of a previous thread.....why this one was closed? Confused

& that one liner topic...........it was not at all repeated topic, why that one got closed?
 i want an answer ........

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiqueruexangelbhavana92You-Know-WhoBeetAngle.ffkhan-Illusion--Zoya-zooni.blue-Samira-_ArTi4ever_stuti123SobtiObsessionFragranceOfLoveVampireBarbiea-little-hopeswati05mayurarti_Meena_myownareaSunshine Girlsafeplacetolandannie07-Jwalamukhi-Badtameez_DilSaRuv.

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
This particulr moderator has posted this sticky in MJHT forum....

and the likes on the posts are all SG fans... clearly this moderator has all the support of one group of fans... and he continues to favor that group of fans... while implying rules on ohter group of fans.

Nidzy... thanks for the screenshots. You never know, this moderator might even edit his own post later and say that he hasn't said anything like that.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whobhavana92Mystiquezooni.blue-Samira-BeetffkhanmayurartiVampireBarbieSobtiObsessionFragranceOfLovestuti123safeplacetoland-Jwalamukhi-annie07myownarea_Meena_SaRuv.

Beet

IF-Rockerz

Beet

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I completely agree. I came to the forum and was shocked to see that most of the MN/ArTi topics have been closed down. For example two topics which I feel were very wrongly closed down are below,

1.) Mayank and Nupur - the magical couple. This topic was a mere continuation, as the first topic Mayank and Nupur-The adorable couple had reached the limit of 150 pages and thus a second thread had to be created. There is no matter of repitition or any such in this topic.

2.) Nupur's one liners- This topic was completely unique in its entirety and should have remained afloat. Since Rati has been mercilessly taken off, we fans atleast have this much of a right to remember her through her one liners-mind you something her character is famous for. This topic doesn't bash anyone and neither is against the rules. It is just one topic where we fans can collectively remember the sweet memories.

The moderation is completely biased towards a set or group of fans.

I would like to demand and request that these topics be re-opened and action be taken. 

Edited by Dee.Mayur_Arti - 21 June 2010 at 1:47pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavana92You-Know-WhoMystiqueffkhan-Illusion--Samira-zooni.bluestuti123SobtiObsessionVampireBarbieFragranceOfLovea-little-hopeswati05mayurarti_Meena_myownareaSunshine Girlsafeplacetoland-Jwalamukhi-annie07

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MystiqueSofia.bhavana92You-Know-Whoffkhan-Samira-VampireBarbieFragranceOfLovea-little-hopeswati05mayurartistuti123-Jwalamukhi-safeplacetolandannie07_Meena_myownareaSunshine GirlSaRuv.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top