Taani All the Way , Today :).

Posted: 13 years ago
Taani has been awesome todayπŸ‘ .

Taani reacted so maturely for such a young age. Today when she saw Anu break down, she couldnt stop herself. Afterall Anu is her Best friend. She totally forgot the slightest hint of hatred that sprouted in their hearts ( all thanks to the shaadi ) and just went on to make her best buddy smile and forget his sorrows. I totally loved the way she remembered what he told her the other day abt his love and future plans. When Miss Meenu's shaadi news showed up , Anu broke down. But more than him its Taani who felt the pain. She could see what her best friend was going thru at that moment. Totally loved the girl's acting in that scene. What does she do immediately?. She walks to him , may be she wanted to talk to him and make him feel better. But then she realizes that thats not gonna suffice , so what next? Motu hai tho Khana can be the only way to make him feel better   πŸ˜† . So gets him some kulfi ...... but then this is our pyara sa Motu πŸ˜† ..... he remembers how she taunted him a day back, throws away the stuff. Looks like for him to reduce weight all Taani needs is to make sure he is mad at her and keeps throwing food away   πŸ˜† . Jks apart, I totally loved how Taani understood Anu even when he threw the food away. I see a strong bond being developed here. She didnt feel bad , my bad, she did feel bad but not for the food but for her buddy.

She made sure no one makes fun of her buddy in the bus. She had to tell the truth to make sure no one taunts Anu. She did that without hesitating. Makes me feel that she will go to any extent for making her friend smile. Foreshadowing future kya? 😳 .

Best part of today's epi has to be the Umbrella scene. The background score perfect and the scene awesome. Anu all out of energy, sad, depressed , drowning in rain. Taani who got the umbrella to tease Anu ...... now standing behind him , watching him drown, makes sure he doesnt get drenched, goes to him and covers him with the umbrella. She will make sure she will be always there with him to protect him ( ? Dont u think so? 😊 ). I think thats the exact scenerio where they started heading towards a new journey ........... of love 😍 . May be Iam reading too much into it. But the way she was walking behind him, protecting him , making sure he reached his home fine, worrying abt his health ..... Though its all subtle and very small now....... may be this is the hint for the future where Taani becomes that strong support for Anu in good and bad times........ 😍

If the umbrella scene was awesomely shot, the canteen scene was such a dil-kush karne wala scene. I seriously smiled with them watching that scene. For Taani all she needs is Anu's smile. Loved how she said he looks good only when he smiles. Now what she didnt say but the scene conveyed was, that she will make sure she will do everything to make him smile and she wont rest until she gets to see him smile..........

Awesome start for this week.....   πŸ˜Š 😊 .

Please post ur comments ...

Anu.
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago
agree my mom and me were smiling looking at taani's smile in canteen

Nice post! πŸ‘

I agree with each and every word of yours!

Taani behaved maturely however, she was still being a Lil childish as even though, she cared a hell lot about her best friend . . she was still reluctant in accepting that.

-Kanky
it was a real nice scene and with each episode, these characters are growing on me...
the way she walked protectively behind him...the way she defended him.. as though, she was the only one who had the right to tease him... and finally going to check on him, in his room.. all these are signs of a strong future that both of them have in store...
and i just love the way, the makers are laying a base, to the entire story... and showing us, why things are the way they are...
i already love the young tani and anu, and cant wait for them to grow up and share a wonderful life ahead... :)

love,
niha
oh god..she is such am amazing girl! My face was beaming today watching her smile..it's very contagious. πŸ˜† and I might be getting hit with chappals and jhootis but I have to say this..I don't mind at all if the kids are shown for some more time. 😳 They look adorable together and I really like the calming/mushy feeling you get while watching their interaction. πŸ˜† Don't get me wrong..I started watching the show for Harshad, but somewhere along, I fell in love with the concept and the kids especially! πŸ˜†

What you said about the episode..I couldn't have said it better..you typed everything I felt while watching the episode today. (:
really loved the last two epis...
the first one ...anu's (devarsh's)acting was so mindblowing that i feel harshu is gonna strain a bitπŸ˜†
and in yesterdays epi....taani made me hav evry emotion on my mind....😊
i was soooo staring at her full smile......so much love and happiness in that one kiddo....

wow!ektha did the right choice for anurag and thani even in portraying the childhoodπŸ‘
Oh taani is best friend of Onu and the way she tried hard to make him smile was just awesome and finally Our mottu smiled and laughed and he looked so adorable and then that smile and happiness on Taani's face was so awesome and brilliant acting done by her...😍 Hats off to both the kids...great job...πŸ‘
This is d begining of her love......now slowly slowly she will realize tht she loves Anuraag......
very nice post.....agree with whatever you said!
anurag-taani were mindblowing in the epi!