Pratigya

Not 'Poor' but 'Silly' Arushi

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Ok I don't understand one thing

Arushi was against Krishna Pratigya marraige .....she doesn't even want Pratigya to go back even if SS comes . That much she hates this marraige . So why the hell was she standing in front of GOd and saying I don't want Didi's shaadi Shuda zindagi to break ? What Shaadi shuda zindagi ?What a laugh ! Didi has not even consummated her marraige with Krishna , is not even staying at her sasuraal , has declared to Arushi that I will NEVER consummate with Krishna and HATE him for ETERNITY , so exactly which shaadi shuda zindagi was Arushi trying to protect ? And so suddenly how did she become so protective of Didi's marital life ? While back answering Krishna she never wondered if her sharp tongue might rock her sister's marraige ..........and today suddenly Didi dearest has a Shaadi Shuda Zindagi ?😆😆😆
And to top it all , the silly gal leaves house at night ..........getting all wet in the rain [ no umbrella or bag I think]  so that she can be a sight for the sleazy gundas to feast their eyes on ? What is this......an invitation to a rape attempt ? Gosh , is this a rape track after all ?

Why did she not call Pratigya when everyone is sleeping if at that time she cut phone as the Professor came ?

Did Arushi seriously think the gundas were gonna go away from the watch stop ? They are STALKERS ! Not rich spoilt brats with some conscience like Krishna.....REAL STALKERS !

Adarsh 's impotent rage bores . And The biggest joke was Professor who is like a deflated air balloon .......this man had told Krishna so arrogantly from verandah Go away my daughter won't come this and that when he had come to take her . Now where is the spirit ? He showed it to Krishna coz Krishna was emotionally involved with Beti , he knows damn well that if he tries to show it to Angad ..........his sharafat and izzat will be hung like a stale garland on the public square of Illahabad !

Nainaji of course looks beautiful with widened eyes and shameless Angad complimented her beauty by saying looking at her I don't mind becoming ghar jamaaai .

And after ALL this these guys have not YET told Krishna and Pratigya ?

Didi dearest meanwhile is still wearing Tunna's moms Sari [ she doesnt change them for two two days] and looking unhappy that SS has called . She gave Krishna that unreadable , indefnable look that spelt MORE CONDITIONS or TROUBLE . Uh Oh .

Heart goes out to Krishna who is the sweetest , most human of the lot .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
1st of all.....arushi's thot changed bcoz now she knows that Krishna is innocent......he didnt kidnapped pratigya.....soo somehow shez believing that krishna truly loves pratigya.

Then, as for the call.....ur ritee.....she cud hav called at night......but lagta hain behoodi ee socha ke...itni raat gaye kahen didi ko disturb kare??
But jo bhi hoo......as arushi is out of the house want her to tell pratigy (atlest) the whole truth...

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
arre but she she shud have gone out of the house after phoning pratigya at least ! When have the police ever helped the saxenas that they keep running to the police like buddus ? Cudnt Arushi figure out that only Krishna cud stop Angad ?
tanthya thumbnail

No, I don't think Aarushi has any intention of telling Didi any truth ,her Papa has expressly forbidden it !!....her only thought is ESCAPE ....

that nitwit doesn't realise ,once the matter of her running away becomes public ,then it is only a matter of seconds for it to reach Thakur's ...and with the Thakur's connection's ,I am sure they will have all the details at their fingertips and can play Pratigya as much as they want [though SS may not do anything now ,election is nearing] ..and later ,They may say everything to Krishna ,Namak-mirchi lgake ...and Krishna will get confirmation from Angad ....And Bang goes the Marriage...The very marriage that Aarushi was so despo to save !!....
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Not just that tanthya the biggest joke is the badnaami factor . Prof is  willing to pay Angad for saving his badnaami . Well , wont the fact that a young gal RAN AWAY cause even more badnaami ? Where the hell is Arushi's logic ?
chhaya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u but i don't understand one thing that why the hell shyamji and adarsh ask angad to show them those photos ok they did not want to saw prats photo in that contion but atleast they can show it to nainji and aarushi aab in sabki padhai likhai kahan gayi tel lene
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Not just that tanthya the biggest joke is the badnaami factor . Prof is  willing to pay Angad for saving his badnaami . Well , wont the fact that a young gal RAN AWAY cause even more badnaami ? Where the hell is Arushi's logic ?

Gayee Tel Lene !!😆

KST ;

By now ,you would have learnt that Saxena's are highly illogical PPL. ..If you point at their nose and ask what is this ? They will say "Nose "...And if you circle your hand and again point at the nose and ask ...They will be like ......everything shud happen in straight line ,one deviation ...all their thought process goes haywire !! that is what seems to have struck Aarushi ....apart frm escaping angad's clutches ..she has no other thought in her puny brain !!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
chaya , sab kuch gaya tel lagaane . They were doing so much hoity toity behaviour with Krishna.....like a dog who gets shooed away he was constantly going there to get Pratigya back and listening to all their so called principled nonsense. Now wwhere r these principles ? And Arushi talked back so much to kRishna inspite of being such a chit of a gal , now cudnt she give Angad any smarty pants answer ?
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Gayee Tel Lene !!😆

KST ;

By now ,you would have learnt that Saxena's are highly illogical PPL. ..If you point at their nose and ask what is this ? They will say "Nose "...And if you circle your hand and again point at the nose and ask ...They will be like ......everything shud happen in straight line ,one deviation ...all their thought process goes haywire !! that is what seems to have struck Aarushi ....apart frm escaping angad's clutches ..she has no other thought in her puny brain !!

U know what I find ironical Tanthya ? Krishna saved both these sisters from Angad ..........Pratigya after that slap in the train and the running in the gullies of Illahabad , and Arushi after returning from his honeymoon when he hear Angad had dared to talk disrespectfully about her . BOTH the sisters had been ungrateful as ever ............Pratigya doesnt even know how much he has saved her , and Arushi had back answered him saying I dont want the protection of the likes of you .

Well today , Angad has entered the house . Now what will Pratigya and Arushi say ? They didnt want protection of gundas they r sanskaari people and want protection of corrupt UP police who never give them the time of the day even . Will Pratigya still be against the likes of Angad being thrashed by SS and Shakti ? Will she still want to 'protect' Angad for principles if her sister is raped ? And Will Arushi still want onlyyyy police protection , not Krishnas protection ?

And that professor .........will he realise that in the REAL WORLD one has to make adjustments and cannot go by the book ? I wanna see him trying to talk Ramayan path to Angad . I enjoy Angad's sneers at him and Adarsh .  

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im surprised the cv's have shown arushi cower away rather than fight....if she is bold enough to taunt krishna left, right and centre than why not show angad the door? im thoroughly disappointed in the creatives...its like a rehash of pratigya's story all over again unfortunately for her angad is not as nice as krishna!
Edited by Shabz. - 13 years ago