Uttaran

Jogi ki beti

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

indian81

indian81

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
From the first looks of it , Jogis daughter looks like a copy of Iccha... I was switching channels when i saw Jogi's daughter shedding copius tears and nani man(woman)handling her... LOL 

BTW a bit off topic but  I just happened to catch a glimpse of good old Dil Mil Gaye on Star one ....

When i last saw this 2 years back the central character Dr riddhima Gupta was played by Shilpa Anand, and now its played by Jennifer Winget  with Shilpa Anand playing Dr Shilpa LOL

Well anything can happen in soap land .... Do they think we are so dumb? Dead

Maybe 2 years down the line we will see Rashmi i mean  Rashami LOL LOL LOL shedding tears aka Iccha and Tina playing Tapasya with all the evil background music and lip twisting ... LOL LOL LOL

Nani and Divya might have switched places too ... Tongue

Edited by indian81 - 21 June 2010 at 12:32pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jogi ki beti" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top