Users

Frequent Posters

SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this show blows....๐Ÿ˜ก
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Hope Di, Excellent work again๐Ÿ‘.You always rock. Nice. Whenever I read your ramblings,I cant stop laughing.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
june 20th one was also nice and good. Sorry I couldn't read it yesterday,so I am commenting about that here itself.(on that post, the way you have written about shravani was nice(especially shoplifting)).

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

Hema

thanks

the proposal scene was very real to me.

I was in 10th std when my aunt brought over 3 marriage proposals. the guys were engineers and living out of the country. imagine for them to have finished engineerign and have been working, how old they must have been for me, eh? my dad was very supportive, however my mom saw nothing wrong in it.

yea Hope, i know it is true..dat is why i dont like them.......my god, u got proposals in 10th itself?๐Ÿ˜ฒ........very good dat ur dad refused๐Ÿ‘...it happens evry wer..infact it happened wid me also..i must say it is happening wid me๐Ÿ˜”....people strtd wen i was in my final year and now dat i wrote my xams..it is more horrible๐Ÿ˜’...der was one wer the guy was going abroad on work for 2yrs or something in 2 months so they wanted marriage immediately so dat wife can also go wid him....my mom refused straight away and told them nt to bring nymore till i settle..thank god๐Ÿ˜Š.....im against showing such scenes coz they always show a girl as a burden๐Ÿคข

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

cool titles. maybe I will use them in future with your permission๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ofcourse you have my blessings ๐Ÿ˜†  No need to even ask in future...Would love it if you would use them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Hope

Lovely ramblings as usual. You rock!

What more to write? You know my feelings. Discussing anything seems futile now and each and every track is so damn irritating. I hope this serial shuts shop soon.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
LOL about Bhavna!! About Varsha, I think she's justified in her anger. I think once Bhavna apologizes to her family for the way she insulted them then Varsha will be forgiving
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope ๐Ÿ‘

duki manav
party animal Archu

i guess there is first for everything๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by carpe-diem - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Hi Hope

Lovely ramblings as usual. You rock!

What more to write? You know my feelings. Discussing anything seems futile now and each and every track is so damn irritating. I hope this serial shuts shop soon.

No Nickita , you  should watch Sushant Rajput's acting . these days it is absolutely top notch . Manav  is in a  very bad shape. He had no idea at all that Archana will break up with him . He was so sure that nothing in the world can break them up as they love each other so much . Unfortunately for him  he was right ...their love was so strong  that  now it is for this love that she wants to go away from him  ,it is this  love only that has made her break up with him .

yesterday and today  , his acting is so good as someone who is going through absolute trauma and his life is just slipping away from him and he is totally helplessly watching and now is very angry with himself and also a little bit with Archana ...

Manav is more a human these days , stubborn , angry and  very very hurt and less of a devta .

It's a pleasure  to watch his work these days ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hope, i loved reading ur ramblings ๐Ÿ˜› it makes me ๐Ÿ˜† non stop... the whole story is more bearable now cuz i look forward to reading ur interpretation of it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

keep up the great job !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘