Gauri seems to have put on weight though 😕
kripawgr thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HEY

CONGRATS TO THEM .

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine87

YEAH! my moms been saying that for a while.. gauri has gained a lot of weight recently so it seems she's pregnant!

same here

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniha

NO GUYZ THIS IS A WRONG NEWS GAURI IS NOT PREGNANT IN REAL LIFE...CUZ GAURI CAME ONLINE ON INDIATIMES.COM N SHE SAID KE THEY HAVE NO PLANS FOR STARTING A FAMILY...CUZ THEY R VERY BUSY NOWDAYS..N HITEN SAID ON HIS INTERVIEW DAT THEY HAVE MANY RESPONSIBILITIES RINOW N VERY BUSY SO THE BABY HAVE TO WAIT FOR SUMTIME

BYE GUYZ

SANIHA

Yeah i read that too in the indiatimes chat...and i would also have thought the same if i didnt know about the reality of all statements given by hiten and gauri...A few months back, i came across some other chat of gauri with KUTUMB serial fans at sony entertainment television website...it might be there still, u can also go and have a look at it...When asked, Gauri claimed that she would never marry hiten in real life no matter how good friends they are...and she stressed this statement of hers in a way that theres not even a 1% chance of this happenning....i happenned to read her interview after they were married and i couldnt stop laughing at her false claims...! i mean everybody says things like this "he/she is only my friend" n blah blah but she said that its just so IMPOSSIBLE...The point is that when this impossible thing can turn into a well known reality, then being pregnant is nothing strange.....such statements never matter...afterall its their life wat matters the most to them! I hope my analysis makes some sense....who agree?

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh well i guess gauri's not pregnaut but nandani sure is
sq174121 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey is that true

u made me so happy wait till i tell everyone in class.  that means i will have to give a nother treat to my class. hey anyways:

congratulations to:

hithen and gauri!   😊

from their biggest fan

sana