Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SAM2U

Why would CVs decided this track. Why make Arushi looks so dumb. She has shown courage and spoke her mind whenever something happened that she didn't liked. Now running away like this in the middle of the night is like committing suicide. She needs to learn some lessons here. I do not understand Arushi, by her running away she has created double trouble for her family and Pratigya. Now what CVs wants to show may require such a thing to happen but i think this track is going into a ditch.

im shocked with her change too...she is the more vocal one out of the two sisters and i expected her to stand her ground and actually tell pratigya the first chance she got, but she decided to do a runner instead๐Ÿ˜•
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAM2U

Why would CVs decided this track. Why make Arushi looks so dumb. She has shown courage and spoke her mind whenever something happened that she didn't liked. Now running away like this in the middle of the night is like committing suicide. She needs to learn some lessons here. I do not understand Arushi, by her running away she has created double trouble for her family and Pratigya. Now what CVs wants to show may require such a thing to happen but i think this track is going into a ditch.

well said.I completely disapprove of this current track.Not only does it NOT fit Arushi's characterization but it isn't apt for the present track either.And the fact that Angad is just all of a sudden jumping around to get married to Arushi doesn't quite connect with the ongoing track coz he was and is and I guess even in future will be interested in Pratigya and in making her life a living hell๐Ÿ˜ก.I wonder if the CV's are doing all this to proceed with the doc and Arushi's track๐Ÿ˜• Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

I am not sure abt the doc part but right now I am worried for both the Saxena sisters๐Ÿ˜”,I hope Krishna realizes how his father really is soon

Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kuch nahi hoga! now i think dat doctor will cum in the scene n save her!๐Ÿ˜Š
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
POOR ARUSHI!๐Ÿ˜ญI WISH KE USKO USKA DEAR DOCTOR BACHHA LE! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

well said.I completely disapprove of this current track.Not only does it NOT fit Arushi's characterization but it isn't apt for the present track either.And the fact that Angad is just all of a sudden jumping around to get married to Arushi doesn't quite connect with the ongoing track coz he was and is and I guess even in future will be interested in Pratigya and in making her life a living hell๐Ÿ˜ก.I wonder if the CV's are doing all this to proceed with the doc and Arushi's track๐Ÿ˜•

Even if CVs wants to get the Arushi-Doctor track to begin, her running away from home will complicate things so badly that it will be difficult to resurrect this to something sensible latter on. They should have continued a little bit more on the Friday's  episode. Kirya developed such an interesting situation and everything came to an anti-climax today between them. I feel that opportunity was wasted by CVs to capitalize on such a lovely Friday episode.๐Ÿ˜•
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im stilll confused abt da fact dat did dey c her coz da precap was confusing , angad was luking evily t arushi or is dat his face luks so hORRIBLE frm da startring (i meant naagd nt kunal!)
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_kriya

im stilll confused abt da fact dat did dey c her coz da precap was confusing , angad was luking evily t arushi or is dat his face luks so hORRIBLE frm da startring (i meant naagd nt kunal!)

It looked like as if they were drunk๐Ÿ˜•
AlmostHonest thumbnail
This show is losing it!! Its so depressing and everybody is being sooo moronic! There are hardly any scenes of Prats and Krishna...Is professor babu the main lead now? He has the maximum scenes and he irritates me soo much with his weird plans! Arushi was the one sane person left in that family and they ruined her too! What kinda weird plan is this ? ๐Ÿ˜• How is running away going to help her? ๐Ÿ˜• Just to keep the truth from Krishna and Prats and use that to separate them later  the writers are ruining the show... Just ask Prats what happened that night and get this stupid track over with!!! I can't tolerate Angad, his gang and saxenaji anymore!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlmostHonest

This show is losing it!! Its so depressing and everybody is being sooo moronic! There are hardly any scenes of Prats and Krishna...Is professor babu the main lead now? He has the maximum scenes and he irritates me soo much with his weird plans! Arushi was the one sane person left in that family and they ruined her too! What kinda weird plan is this ? ๐Ÿ˜• How is running away going to help her? ๐Ÿ˜• Just to keep the truth from Krishna and Prats and use that to separate them later  the writers are ruining the show... Just ask Prats what happened that night and get this stupid track over with!!! I can't tolerate Angad, his gang and saxenaji anymore!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I seriously have no idea how the CV's plan to take this track and whatever Arushi is doing now doesn't quite connect with her character since she is the more bolder one out of the siblings.This running away doesn't suit her and tht too in the middle of the night!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ.Atleast I am relieved that Pratigya is going to save her and that she'll be fine๐Ÿ˜Š