Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
U spoke my mind prabha di!!! We r missin singh saab so badly na!! He can mak even poor stories a superb n mucb better episodes very easily!!! Manali murder for instance was a very normal episode when stry is concerned! Byt the durection was memorable!!!

Gettig back raghavan si woul b like sone pe suhaga!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BP Singh Saab COMEBACK (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Prabha di dil ki baath likhna koi aap se seekhe,wish these people understood ki its high-time Singh saab comes back to direction,we are missing him badly,his works are extremely great and charming,he had the capability to make even a dull script into an extremely good one,aaj kal I'm watching old episodes online just for his direction,woh bekaar scripts ko bhi achcha banathe the and Salil Singh ek excellent script ko bhi bigaad dethe hain and yes agar Shridhar sir bhi aagaye then it'll be sone pe suhaaga,wish they come back if not both atleast one and Singh saab if u can't direct any episode then atleast teach your son how to do it so perfectly.
But yes Singh Saab and Sridhar ji give us a surprise,please comeback !!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by didobhav

Prabha di dil ki baath likhna koi aap se seekhe,wish these people understood ki its high-time Singh saab comes back to direction,we are missing him badly,his works are extremely great and charming,he had the capability to make even a dull script into an extremely good one,aaj kal I'm watching old episodes online just for his direction,woh bekaar scripts ko bhi achcha banathe the and Salil Singh ek excellent script ko bhi bigaad dethe hain and yes agar Shridhar sir bhi aagaye then it'll be sone pe suhaaga,wish they come back if not both atleast one and Singh saab if u can't direct any episode then atleast teach your son how to do it so perfectly.
But yes Singh Saab and Sridhar ji give us a surprise,please comeback !!

yes now a days  we badl miss you singh sir ji...todays team is not bad ..they are taking lots of harwor but still they not reach to that standerd tahat you had created for CID...we  all you want back...please take a charch of direction and Raghavan sir you also come back...
sir another request...these days we miss DIG Samshersingh very much..please eak episode mein as samsher shing ko bhi leke aaiye...it's our humble request..Big smile

Edited by jiya1 - 22 June 2010 at 8:48am

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
yepp..bp sir shud come bak!

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Sure Mr. B. P. Singh should help out these poor guys(directors) and teach some lessons about direction.
Then only CID will reach again to its previous heights.

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
There goes my 991st post!!!!

Jokes apart- I feel Singh saab is now just concentrating on Aahat- And that must be Sony's doing!!

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

There goes my 991st post!!!!

Jokes apart- I feel Singh saab is now just concentrating on Aahat- And that must be Sony's doing!!

congratzTongue

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
wrong thread

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 July 2010 at 9:00am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top