Geet falling for Maan too ? Already?

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
It was clear from today's show that Geet too has started thinking about Maan.
Earlier whenever she used to think about Maan its used to be only his words for inspiration but today she was actually thinking about him and smiling plus when Daadi asked her about it she got all nervous.
I didnt expect her to start thinking about Maan that way so soon especially after that article. Yeh toh ek apology ne hi kaam kar dita πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Maan and Geet both were floating in dreamland todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......and here out of the screen we all fans r πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_simi thumbnail
i agreeeeee yyaar
bohut jaldi yeh sab hogayaa..
hope to see more maan and geet

radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL i was just going to start a topic on this. I know Geet is falling for Maan, you can totally tell by her expressions and loss of words lol. I'm soooo happy and after watching today's precap...😳OMG Faintssss...
Bugger thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_simi

i agreeeeee yyaar

bohut jaldi yeh sab hogayaa..
hope to see more maan and geet

I know its going very fast ....i want them to slow down a bit ....i m getting scared πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I AM SO EFFIN HAPPY!
i didnt expect myself so easy to think geet would fall for maan yet
but who cares im all happy .. the wait was worth it .. todays episode was AMAZING
maan smiling like crazy - wicked smile πŸ˜‰ & geet her hands are shaking shes thinking about maan AWW & the precap the dupatta scene OMFG!
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think it's jaldi. I'm really glad that she started feeling jittery about Maan...this means that she CAN love again....and that she CAN forget Dev.

I also hope to see more of Maan and Geet too. I also think that maybe Maan liking Geet may have become too fast....but I also think that this is going to be a long road because of the all of the Dev stuff.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
maan falls for geet that makes sense even for maan i dont want him to fall that soon, but geet ..why geet i thought that they will just show a geet suddenly coming out of her maan dreamland and shown thinking that she has not feelings for anyone and she must only think about her child but nooo geet should not fall like this it must be maan and maan also not falling already he has fallen but the way they are showing him its perfect.

Mallu
Bugger thumbnail
Originally posted by: raisa159

LOL i was just going to start a topic on this. I know Geet is falling for Maan, you can totally tell by her expressions and loss of words lol. I'm soooo happy and after watching today's precap...😳OMG Faintssss...

Awwwwwwwwwwww ..precap was 😍 ......Maan's stare r getting more passionate episode after episode 😳......did u see how he was looking at her through the glass wall .....it seemed ...abhi apni eyes se glass hi tod dena hai 🀣
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i felt today's episode was a bit much .... to mushy for my taste .... though dadi's vivid imagination was a laugh out loud moment for me 🀣 this is too soon ..... 2 months ....2 months ago her life turned became hell and already she is getting jittery and all .... i didnt want that
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AsMa04

I AM SO EFFIN HAPPY!
i didnt expect myself so easy to think geet would fall for maan yet
but who cares im all happy .. the wait was worth it .. todays episode was AMAZING
maan smiling like crazy - wicked smile πŸ˜‰ & geet her hands are shaking shes thinking about maan AWW & the precap the dupatta scene OMFG!

Maan was superb ......all credit to gurri obviously ...what shades he had shown today .....amused , nervous , passionate , angry when dev mentioned about "ishq" 🀣 he got all defensive πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......perfect episode i must say ...from Maan POV ...but i dont want Geet to give any hints or signals to him ...that would create probs