It's raining movies in the month of July

surkikhani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It's raining movies in the month of July

I Hate Luv Storys
Never mind the big flops, July is the month to look forward to new fresh movies. 'I Hate Luv Storys' directed by debutant Puneet Malhotra', will hit the theatres on July 2. Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor are romancing each other on-screen for the first time.

Milenge Milenge
Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor starrer 'Milenge Milenge' hits the theatres on July 9. The film is directed by Satish Kaushik and the movie has been stuck for a while. Curious to see the once upon a time love birds together again on screen.

Red Alert
The film is directed by Anant Mahadevan and releases on July 9. The film stars Vinod Khanna, Suniel Shetty, Naseruddin Shah, Sameera Reddy, Bhagyashree, Gulshan Grover and many more.

Lamhaa
After 'Parzania', director Rahul Dholakia returns with 'Lamhaa' starring Sanjay Dutt, Bipasha Basu and Kunal Kapoor. Highlighting the issues in Kashmir, the film hits the silver screen on July 16.

Tere Bin Laden
'Tere Bin Laden' is directed by Abhishek Sharma and releases on July 16.

Udaan
'Udaan' has been doing rounds at many film festivals. Directed by Vikramaditya Motwane, the film hits the theatres on July 16. It clashes with 'Lamhaa' and 'Tere Bin Ladin'.

Khatta Meetha
Priyardarshan returns again with another comedy with Akshay Kumar. Akki plays a Maharashtrian, Sachin Tichkule. The movie releases on July 23.

Once Upon a Time in Mumbai
Starring Ajay Devgn and Emraan Hashmi, the film has already been dragged into many controversies. Produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and directed by Milan Luthria, the film releases on July 30.

http://ibnlive.in.com/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illogical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate love stories and khatta meetha are the ones i am definitely going to watch...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khatta Meetha should be a fun watch.....i love Priyan & Akki's combination.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Im betting on IHLS to be a complete success..n im deffa gonna 2 watch that out f this list
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am not looking forward to Milenge Milenge, but will watch rest (: Will also watch MM, but will not buy it on DVD for sure..
Agent007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Out of these, I Hate Luv Storys, Red alert, Lamhaa, Khatta Meetha and Once Upon a Time in Mumbai look promising. I'll watch Milenge Milenge only for Kareena.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
None interest me other than Milenge Milenge only because I think Kareena and Shahid make a very cute romantic couple on screen. My favorite onscreen couple in bollywood for sure.

Will check out IHLS too only because they might show the first look of We are family. IHLS seems like the same old story with great songs thats it. I have to admit it looks good though hahaEdited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
OMG! Ali Zafar's Tere bin Laden is releasing in July??  Looking forward to that. Oh my goooosh, I had such a crush on him hehe.
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the only movies that i see working out of this list are "ihls and akshay's movie the rest all look like flops
simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am only excited for milenge milenge