Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

surkikhani

IF-Dazzler

surkikhani

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
It's raining movies in the month of July

I Hate Luv Storys
Never mind the big flops, July is the month to look forward to new fresh movies. 'I Hate Luv Storys' directed by debutant Puneet Malhotra', will hit the theatres on July 2. Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor are romancing each other on-screen for the first time.

Milenge Milenge
Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor starrer 'Milenge Milenge' hits the theatres on July 9. The film is directed by Satish Kaushik and the movie has been stuck for a while. Curious to see the once upon a time love birds together again on screen.

Red Alert
The film is directed by Anant Mahadevan and releases on July 9. The film stars Vinod Khanna, Suniel Shetty, Naseruddin Shah, Sameera Reddy, Bhagyashree, Gulshan Grover and many more.

Lamhaa
After 'Parzania', director Rahul Dholakia returns with 'Lamhaa' starring Sanjay Dutt, Bipasha Basu and Kunal Kapoor. Highlighting the issues in Kashmir, the film hits the silver screen on July 16.

Tere Bin Laden
'Tere Bin Laden' is directed by Abhishek Sharma and releases on July 16.

Udaan
'Udaan' has been doing rounds at many film festivals. Directed by Vikramaditya Motwane, the film hits the theatres on July 16. It clashes with 'Lamhaa' and 'Tere Bin Ladin'.

Khatta Meetha
Priyardarshan returns again with another comedy with Akshay Kumar. Akki plays a Maharashtrian, Sachin Tichkule. The movie releases on July 23.

Once Upon a Time in Mumbai
Starring Ajay Devgn and Emraan Hashmi, the film has already been dragged into many controversies. Produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and directed by Milan Luthria, the film releases on July 30.

http://ibnlive.in.com/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadOxide

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's raining movies in the month of July" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Illogical

Illogical

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i hate love stories and khatta meetha are the ones i am definitely going to watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hazel94Dexterkichokri

swan20

IF-Sizzlerz

swan20

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Khatta Meetha should be a fun watch.....i love Priyan & Akki's combination.

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Im betting on IHLS to be a complete success..n im deffa gonna 2 watch that out f this list

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I am not looking forward to Milenge Milenge, but will watch rest (: Will also watch MM, but will not buy it on DVD for sure..

Agent007

Agent007

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Out of these, I Hate Luv Storys, Red alert, Lamhaa, Khatta Meetha and Once Upon a Time in Mumbai look promising. I'll watch Milenge Milenge only for Kareena.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beboholic

beboholic

IF-Sizzlerz

beboholic

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
None interest me other than Milenge Milenge only because I think Kareena and Shahid make a very cute romantic couple on screen. My favorite onscreen couple in bollywood for sure.

Will check out IHLS too only because they might show the first look of We are family. IHLS seems like the same old story with great songs thats it. I have to admit it looks good though haha

Edited by lensahunte08 - 21 June 2010 at 5:38pm

LeadOxide

IF-Rockerz

LeadOxide

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Thats great

Post Reply New Post

Go to top