Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread: 21-25 June Update pg 7,8,10 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 38

Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 3 Page 38

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Taani brings kulfis (i think wohi thien) for onu he throws them away... he looks like in a state of shock LOL onu is all wet ... they come home in bus ... that ram guy makes fun of onu ... taani tells her to shut up ... they come out of bus taani shares her chatta with him ... onu is still walking shocked ... both moms watching feel happy seeing them share chatta ... onu and taani catch flu ... taani mom giving her steam ... taani says motu's condition would be worst ... taani mom says dont call him motu only i can call him that LOL Onu is looking at pic of teacher kept in a book all sad ... onu's mom says pata nahi onu ko kiya huwa  ajj khaney ko nahi aaya

Onu's father brings laptop for robindo ... his sister tells his father i want to join your business ... he laughs at her ... she is upset

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-Anjalizminaz296Ilovepie.KhaLidaH-svetalana-munam_13khajjupurvimehmysticgoryfilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread: 21-25 June Update pg 7,8,10 (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
sorry i m watching the show in other room and computer is in another room, my dad watching on my TV

Must see the scene between anu and taani. I loved it. It was an emotional and love scene!!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
ananya complaints to her mom ... key yahan baap ki marzi baad mey shihar ki meri zindagi kahan hey?

Her father hears that and asks mey kiya ziadati kar raha hoon? She says am not afraid of u if onu and robindo can do business why cant i? Her father is about to say something when taani and her mom comes to congratulate ananya

Anu's mom asks tanni to go chk on anu she goes but onu tells her to leave .. she leaves ... onu opens the door but by then she is gone

Onu and taani mom talking abt their dads

taani thinks i will have to do something to make onu laugh after all he is my best friend LOL

Both fathers arguing over who can buy better fish LOL

Onu father tells taani father that i am planning a better life for anannya ... i want her to marry and be happy i dont want her to get involved in business am i doing wrong? Taani father asks onu father to talk to ananya ... they talk some more

Onu's father mentions about some bua ... and asks hum kab tak ye baat (i think shadi) unn sey chupaiyen gey? (sorry couldn't get the name) seems like another mystery LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 21 June 2010 at 10:50am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-blue-jenKhaLidaHAnjalizminaz296Ilovepie.khajjupurvimehmysticgoryfilmsXSilentPrayersX

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Ice is breaking ting ting ting Big smile

btw wat a father

robindo k liye lappie
onu k liye biwi LOL

but nothing for ananyaConfused

Edited by munam_13 - 21 June 2010 at 10:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvpremeerreenasvblue-jenKhaLidaH

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Nadia its not bhua, he said some name and its taani's mom

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehmysticgoryfilms

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

ananya complaints to her mom ... key yahan baap ki marzi baad mey shihar ki meri zindagi kahan hey?

Her father hears that and asks mey kiya ziadati kar raha hoon? She says am not afraid of u if onu and robindo can do business why cant i? Her father is about to say something when taani and her mom comes to congratulate ananya

Anu's mom asks tanni to go chk on anu she goes but onu tells her to leave .. she leaves ... onu opens the door but by then she is gone

Onu and taani mom talking abt their dads

taani thinks i will have to do something to make onu laugh after all he is my best friend LOL

Both fathers arguing over who can buy better fish LOL  Ekta has started making her shows too realistic I must say... this is the  typical thing our dads do at homeLOLLOL

Onu father tells taani father that i am planning a better life for anannya ... i want her to marry and be happy i dont want her to get involved in business am i doing wrong? Taani father asks onu father to talk to ananya ... they talk some more

Onu's father mentions about some bua ... and asks hum kab tak ye baat (i think shadi) unn sey chupaiyen gey? (sorry couldn't get the name) seems like another mystery LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dimple-

Ok thanks ... i really did not get it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-purvimeh

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by -Dimple-

Ok thanks ... i really did not get it LOL

but Taani's mum really doesn't care right? I mean she is happy for Taani..  Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top