Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Market
Leher left her vegetable in her rickshaw and went to shop more. She is feeling extremely hot. She hears two women talking..one saying how it would have been better if they went to mall, while the other said think abt how much money we saved as the first one agrees. Leher stops to buy some vegetables at cart, she tries to negotiate but he doesn't bulge. She moves somewhere else and the guy directly tells her buy it or leave. She buys some stuff finally and it comes harder for her to carry, and she crashes with milkman. They fight abt whose fault it was, the milkman asks for the money. Leher refuses, the people are talking.

Bajpai Residence
Bua, TN, and Dadi are sitting. Dadi asks TN to call Leher and ask her where she is. Sudha enters and says maybe I should go, she could have forgot the road. Dadi argues saying she lived next-door. Dadi taunts abt how she used to do work in her big household. Bua then tells her to stop talkign abt her jamana, which leads to them talking abt today's jamana and how girls make guys carry bag and etc. Abeer enters and asks what happened. Bua tells him abt Leher going to mall in the afternoon. Abeer looks at the time and decides to go bring her.

Market
They are still arguing. Milkman says come to police station. A man frm crowd sugg Leher to give him some money and let him go, why get in the hassel of police station. Leher tells call police when its not my fault. Crowd are pointing fingers at Leher, saying what kind of woman is she...etc.

Bajpai Residence
Abeer comes back and says where did you send her? She's not in the mall. Dadi says we sent her to mall. Everyone is worrying. Bankay comes saying Ramprashad saw Leher going to mandi. Abeer immediately starts asking questions abt how they were saying they sent her to mall. TN quickly gets up saying who sent Leher there? He doesn't give time to dadi to respond. Bua says we sent her to mall. Dadi stops talking as Leher enters. She's carrying 4 heavy bags and her hair is all messed up. Bua and Dadi starts questioning. Leher is not responding at all. She finally says she went to mandi. Everyone is shocked. Surili asks what is mandi?  Alokh responds saying its a shopping mall for lower middle class and poor people. Bajpais are shocked. Sudha kindly says we buy everything frm mall.  Leher is shocked. Leher is remembering Dadi and Bua talking abt mandi/mall. Dadi sits down mumbling. She then questions why did you go to mandi? even bankay goes to mall. You went to mandi to save few some money right...she then goes on abt how people will talk abt her going to mandi. she taunts abt how her maayka doesn't have status to spend money...gosh that buddhi has done PhD in taunting n talking....then she tells Sudha to explain to Leher abt the this house. TN walks away. so does Abeer. Surili bring paani for Leher. Sudha tells her to change so they can eat dinner afterward. Dadi and Bua are smiling abt how their plan worked.  

Abher's Room
Leher walks in. Abeer is sitting down and has his eyes closed. She calls his name ans asks if he's that mad that he  won't you ask her how she is? and how is she supposed to know me going to mandi will b such a huge deal? Abeer interrupts her rant saying who told you? Abeer says just tell me and i'll talk to that person...can you think what could have been through? he thought it could have been omi! He tells her how Dadi and Bua were worried! Leher says i was trying to impress Dadi and Bua by saving money. Abeer goes to sleep angerly.

sorry it took forever...electricity went out...!!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by rima791 - 21 June 2010 at 2:55pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

loop118ER_ER_YAsarahjareensjnpsashbsanya79bhavikadhiamaham_sKatrina82manishabenmsrkjyjyjytvfrnds001ibmeem275gauravfanggcricSonyaBladeanantanantprettywomansihudevilsadvocateNeebaregularinfoThinker_BelleEnigma.ssroomanisam.tvrasikaMariQuestFilmsnivedithaDreamygal301

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written+Video Upd - 21st June - Complete" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

thanks for the quick update Rima
really appreciate it !

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
 Thanks so much Rima

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Rima thanks for the update.

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!! Poor Leher!!

ggcric

Goldie

ggcric

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@ Rima- thanx 4 d update.

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Today was a sad episode but it doesn't hurt so much because it was expected.  Abeer behaved just as I thought he would and today you cannot blame him because he is completely in the dark about the reason for the whole thing.  He also saw everyone tense about Leher not back home even though it was late............so would blame Leher for not going to the mall as instructed.   But I still wish he had shown a little concern for Leher's condition seeing that she was physically hurt!   Leher's eyes should open now and she should see that Bua is also hand in hand with Daadi!
Today all I have to say is  NukeNuke Daadi and Bua!

And thanks for the update, Rima....

Edited by ssroomani - 21 June 2010 at 10:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bsmmregularinfodevilsadvocateThinker_Bellesam.

arpitnavi

Goldie

arpitnavi

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
leher and milk man- the same incident occured with me and its all milk man fault. But the difference is that i beat up that milky in front of crowd as he started badthemezi but poor girl she cant do this. Kash main waha hota to us doodh wale ko batata ke kiske galti the
surili and alok- surili is behaving like queen. She dont even know what is mandi. Showing like think this was her first trip to india and alok answering poor and middle peoples shopping mall. These both r not less than dadi and bua
dadi- dont know what to say for her. koi chalbaze and bezate karna to unse sekhe.
abeer- he totally dissapoints me. Man u forgot that chat scene when u got hurt and leher is continusly crying for u and u r saying "tumne sabko pareshan kiya"
leher- stupid as now she knows dadi intentions and still behaving like idiots and trusting her.
now i agree with shripal as this all is just pure not sas bahu but dadi bahu story. The story has taken a new track just for trps. Now i start loosing interest in show.

Edited by arpitmj - 21 June 2010 at 10:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maham_sregularinfodevilsadvocateThinker_Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top