bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Kinjal creates misunderstandings between Ahem and Gopi.
Ahem finds out that Gopi is illiterate. Gopi tries to tell him tht she did tell him everything before the wedding but ahem tells her that she is lying and so gets very angry and ends up slapping Gopi.
He also tells her that he does not love Gopi but only Anita!! 
Gopi was heart broken.

Edited by bharat9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
jus watched the link posted by Pia

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1420984

towards the end there is the shooting scence for tmw's epi as well where u can see ahem slaping gopi.

thanks again pia for posting the link.
jandira thumbnail
hes such a fool, i just hope that gopi changes her attitude now that she knows eham  doesnt love her and  stop being so nice to him let him feel that now shes just doing her job as a wife and not caring for him in other way only then he will start to feel the pain she feels.
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Omg i missed that bit of the precap, but how can he slap her, i think the tables will be turned whn they come to know that Gopi is illiterate and cannot do such a thing
Mightymouse thumbnail
They really need to stop showing the whole slapping women in these shows ... as if its acceptable! Which im sure it will be cuz gopi wont say anything and say "its okay" All iz well
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for the info and that Ahem is nothing but a fool.

awwwwww Poor Gopi :(

MuslimGirl thumbnail
poor gopi..!!!

aham is so stupid..! hw could he do this to her..!!!!! :(
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG😲 How dare he is???????😡😡😡 he blindly believes everything🤢 brainless fellow. poor gopi feels sad for her.....................
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i think ahem slapped gopi in todays epi only.........................actually i saw only the last bit of the show.........whr i saw hetal enters the room and sees gopi crying and saying to herself tat she had allready said in starting only tat she is an illiterate and she did not hide anything........and there was no precap in 2days epi
bharat9 thumbnail
yes, he slaps her in today's epi after knowing that she is illiterate and that she is lying.