Dill Mill Gaye

21st June - Siddhima Precap- I love you.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Finally! Sid realized that he sick and tired of waiting and watching and now his branded cool wrist watch is also giving jawaab , no use pleading and playing violins under Maharani Riddhima ki nakk-chaddi khidki. Bina badtaneezi kiye na to usko aa ja tak koi baat samajh mein aayi hai aur na aayegi.

So, my guess is that Sid leaves his  tameez ka mode and drags his nakkchadi patni to the FE, pins her to the wall and tells her that she can cut the crap - I want to spend rest of my life with you - I love you and before you do any more nautanki and torture me and poor audience for more weeks , here is the ring. Fate sealed. Samjhi?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....ya, he was very nice to her , so madam hugged him herself and there were tears in her eyes that he really does love her. The way he conveys it to her in simple words is what makes Sid so special.

I hope Riddz does not ask him for proofs and reassurances over and over in future. We all know what a tragic past Riddz has and how she found a new lease of life and new love in her husband. And because she has got Sid after a struggle with tides of troubles , he is not only most precious to her - he is in a way her most vulnerable part. I don't know if I am making sense but I do feel that Riddz will be hypersensitive about Sid and what he does - maybe she already is . Let's see. Big smile

Love and luck always,Heart

God bless everyone. Hug

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anamikamundonBhabhafanhira_87fan10lulu99bhavdevijuisakelsathithikripsymischiefawesomeKSGn7geniusekthatigerJay-Deeshihij07LuV_MiLeSrapunzel84Saleem.Kmabelcuty_ksupercool3luvkasu-Afreen--Snehalovebapu18-kavita-aishu_25123abc123ChristLoversidskMagicalKashmysterieuxAnhdara13ShiningStar18Antaresprejudiced-Mayu-nyctophilianami2811Leenasmg-bhootni-mariaa.xoanju101patakhaguddiPerfangel5655PragzieMonu-SunNaachocogurlMariQuestFilmssajni786samicute-Fatima-norzarLennienikita_88mishti_17_Divya_-x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty-Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21st June - Siddhima Precap- I love you." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChristLover

IF-Rockerz

ChristLover

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Awesome post Poco di....Thank you for beautifully describing Sid's reactions and how he cuts the crap and hits the bull's eye directly.................

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I havent watched the ep yet but thank you so much for this awesome post!

Its high time Sid threw his tameez out the window.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieux

ekthatiger

Goldie

ekthatiger

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
omg! im on moon

mysterieux

shilpa4eva

IF-Rockerz

shilpa4eva

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
so u think its happening??? it aint a dream???
coz on sbs or sbb( dont remember which one) she walked away didnt she??

anyways i think its bout time they were open to each other bout their feelings 4 one another

Edited by shilpa4eva - 21 June 2010 at 9:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieuxTheBlackJaguar

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Awesome post.......its high time.....for Sid to stop being so nice........

Ridhima does not understand tameez...only badtameez.......LOLLOL

Way to go Sid......tell her....phew finally....

I want to see how the that scene plays out in totalityBig smileBig smile.....

Cant wait....we will get it wednesday maybe ....Ermm......have to wait two days!!!!!....its gonna be long!!!!

I hope its not a dream!!!

ShiningStar18

ekthatiger

Goldie

ekthatiger

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
they will rock together Heart

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hi

lovely topic Pocu,

Thankyou Sid dear for having reham on us. hahah

anxiously waiting for the precap scene, Sid confesing his love, putting the ring in her finger, Rids huging Sid and then Sid kissing her forhead

hope this leads to Siddhima stayng together under one roof

norzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top