Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I dont know how this thread will be reacted to-

But I need to say this-

Months ago I wrote a thread about the reasons for downfall of DMG- and I attributed it to a couple of reasons- The last two weeks I am seeing what I have already seen-

Too much emphasis on meaningless humour,too many dances for no apparent reasons,unreasonable fights between SR-MAKEUP- FIGHT-MAKEUP- FIGHT- MAKEUP-,Ridhima being unreasonable for no apparent logic or emotion- No apparent storyline and no emotional display - And the precap shows the SR first scene in FE

Oh GAWD!Do interns take some kinda oath which binds every Sanjeevani intern to keep the FE sakshi of their romance- even the words spoken which should be music to my ears is not doing me in- because they are ruining it all.

First of all- the entire charm of SR was that it was different than AR- So making Sid do what Arman did-play lap dog to Ridzy- does not make sense- and now making him confess in FE is so not done- If he bangs her on the FE wall I will scream-

So while they are leaving no means undone to make SR a carbon copy of AR -They are not leaving no means undone to make ArSh into a copy of KaSh- what is wrong with the CVs-

The SR charm has started leaking and the KaSh charm is being tainted by some repetitive dialogues and tracks-

So I say is the DMG started to begin its downfall- again- is it starting to begin make the same mistakes as it did before-

I dont mean to hurt anyone- Its just my opinion!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

priya7891ksg-loverconnectedheartsSelena-SharmaDilusha..Zahra..-tehreem-..Ashi_KaJen..Nims-sheenaluvskajenmysterieuxArushi.nik_sweetpoisonwow123Ishiablack_hazeminchiRolzz--Nargis--DarkHellBlazeKai.SilentsoulEsha..nami2811.Almaas.prerna4rishavnisha80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did DMG's downfall begin again?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flashy

Goldie

flashy

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Agreed to every word you said. Dissater is not far away...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims-

NeonLights.

IF-Sizzlerz

NeonLights.

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
noo...for me it rocksssz!!!!!!!!!!!

-Aliza-

NeonLights.

IF-Sizzlerz

NeonLights.

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flashy

Agreed to every word you said. Dissater is not far away...........

yeaaaaaaaaaaa disaster for AR Tongue

-Aliza-

Selena-Sharma

Selena-Sharma

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I dont think the Cvs have heard a simple line in their life - Change is the constant thing in life.

But here we dont see any change in any storyline. Though SR has got their own charm, for how long will it sustain on that WITHOUT any proper storyline or script. Same goes for Arsh, they have got that brilliant chemistry. Why not using it with a proper script instead of letting loose all the bloopers and relying on the chemistry to work again.

I am sorry CVs, but this is NOT working. Atleast, NOT for me. If you think, repeating the old scenes will bring back the old viewers, you are wrong. You need to do more than that. You need to provide us with something NEW!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DilushaNims-IshiaEsha..

Esha..

IF-Sizzlerz

Esha..

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
DMG suckss big time because of the obvious reasons and mostly because of no storyline..it shd end instead with whosoever they want 2 be together...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priya7891Neha_ScandyyNims-Haniyaasheenaluvskajen

Esha..

IF-Sizzlerz

Esha..

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selena-Sharma

I dont think the Cvs have heard a simple line in their life - Change is the constant thing in life.

But here we dont see any change in any storyline. Though SR has got their own charm, for how long will it sustain on that WITHOUT any proper storyline or script. Same goes for Arsh, they have got that brilliant chemistry. Why not using it with a proper script instead of letting loose all the bloopers and relying on the chemistry to work again.

I am sorry CVs, but this is NOT working. Atleast, NOT for me. If you think, repeating the old scenes will bring back the old viewers, you are wrong. You need to do more than that. You need to provide us with something NEW!!

I think not everyone is as reasonable as u...Smile

Selena-Sharma

Selena-Sharma

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshaadoresridz

Originally posted by Selena-Sharma

I think not everyone is as reasonable as u...Smile

Its not like I am reasonable or I am intelligent. Its just that everyone here is so freakin obssessed by AR that they cant see the difference between RIGHT and WRONG. Some people are ready to hope for AR till SidMa become grandparents. Tongue

Anyway, the point isnt WHO should be together. The point is that please provide us with SOMETHING NEW!! We dont want to see the cliched dupattas and basketballs again.

Neha_S

Post Reply New Post

Go to top