Uttaran

Links 4all appreciation threads/Clubs in one place (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 23

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
shivani im sorry but how are u doing the math which contradicts the other evidence? so far as I know it Veer and the Icha thread hasnt even crossed 75 pages yet and there are around 11000 views for it! now why dont u calculate the fact that veeya heaven has more than 385 pages and for each heaven we've made there has been more than 11000 views? and whats for views? even I click on veer and the ich thread every day to check the latest gossip...same for tap si thread! and how do u count the fact that vancha thread....which has not even 25 pages...is more popular then veeya heaven? as far as I know veeya thread with the largest list of constantly commenting and participating members...the most fanclubs and pages and more than 26000 views altogether...is the most popular and most active! veer and ichha thread is mostly creations posting anyway isnt it? i dont understand how the number of average views per reply is supposed to make a club the most popular! do enlighten me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Links 4all appreciation threads/Clubs in one place (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

no i have a desire to  be pampered today... so you go dedicate songs to me.....ApproveLOL

Darling aap samjhey nahe..in tht thread songs meant to b dedicated 2 the person above u so..how can i dedicate a song  2 u..unless u start..ConfusedWinkLOL

Edited by shivani109 - 10 July 2010 at 7:04am

shonuu

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

shivani im sorry but how are u doing the math which contradicts the other evidence? so far as I know it Veer and the Icha thread hasnt even crossed 75 pages yet and there are around 11000 views for it! now why dont u calculate the fact that veeya heaven has more than 385 pages and for each heaven we've made there has been more than 11000 views? and whats for views? even I click on veer and the ich thread every day to check the latest gossip...same for tap si thread! and how do u count the fact that vancha thread....which has not even 25 pages...is more popular then veeya heaven? as far as I know veeya thread with the largest list of constantly commenting and participating members...the most fanclubs and pages and more than 26000 views altogether...is the most popular and most active! veer and ichha thread is mostly creations posting anyway isnt it? i dont understand how the number of average views per reply is supposed to make a club the most popular! do enlighten me!

Darling u just said tht....now tht  is called popularity....it means tht many r interested.LOL..

Edited by shivani109 - 10 July 2010 at 7:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissdivy609tiny15shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Darling u just said tht....now tht  is called popularity....it means tht many r interested.LOL..

LOL

shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by shivani109

LOL

OMG..LOL...I cant stop LOL

shonuu

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
i come on to see what u guys are saying about usLOL now im sure that doesnt answer my question! or r u guys defeated in this one?

Aurora.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
if u really wanted to count it ur way shivani ji then u wud see which fanclub overall has the most views! thats veeya heaven! in every respect...members participation...views...replies and pages veeya fanclub has won hands down!

Aurora.

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

if u really wanted to count it ur way shivani ji then u wud see which fanclub overall has the most views! thats veeya heaven! in every respect...members participation...views...replies and pages veeya fanclub has won hands down!

hey sweety,, why are you getting so sentimental here.... just chill... what will you get if your thread is most viewed ???Oscar or world cup???LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trinity-pinkdaisydivy609tiny15SRKLuvrshivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top