Uttaran

Links 4all appreciation threads/Clubs in one place (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 23

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Hi girls...very true!!!..you are absolutely right.i was glancing through this thread and found your comments intresting...about the mathematical aspect i would rather not get in as i may very well make a fool of myself!!!!but about what you guys think regarding the veeya thread .i know because i am part of those discussions as you may have noticed..atleast some of the times i am!!..but at the end of the day its light...and fun girls...which is the most important thing!!!..so how does it matter what is discussed.....besides..we all have our favourite pairings..and i think it goes without saying that veeya fans would feel happy if there is something on between nandish and rashmi..so its quite natural i think that it keeps coming up in our discussions!!!..anyway girls before anyone fires at me..this is just what came to mind while reading your comments.. with no bad feelings whatsoever...so please dont misunderstand my comment here!!!..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65Aurora.SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Links 4all appreciation threads/Clubs in one place (Page 20)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
right sonia ...
fun is not limited to veeya thread
all the threads are fun and light ..we also have our share of jokes
but the problem is they are misinterpreted and made serious by rashmi or veeya fans
after all we all are here to have fun ....and express ourselves ...
none of us have anything personal with each other Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609sonia77anu rulzshivani9shonuu

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Originally posted by Prithika_C

i'll explain the mathematics i study.u guys calculated the views per post.veeecha heaven had lots of views and very less replies which made the output higher but veeya heaven had a large no of views as well as replies so the value after dividing was less.its just that veeya fans view the post but also give thier replies and participate in the club.now tell me ji our post is less popular just cause veeya fans participate actively in discussions ROFL

what veeya fans discuss everybody knows ...more than veeya its about nan-rash / episode discussion and what's up in other threads and more about veer-ichha ...LOL
if you stick to your topic i.e. veeya ...the number of pages will be negligible and pages or the number of fan clubs doesnt matter at all ....

iska matlab hai aap chori chori hamara veeya fan heaven club visit kerti hain bahot buri baat hai ji chalo maaf kiya
vese hamarey club ko nazar mat laga dena as as this is the most happiest club in this forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77SRKLuvr

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Yes afcourse my dear..all the threads are fun...we are all here for fun lets all of us try stick to this attitude!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabkazmi65

iska matlab hai aap chori chori hamara veeya fan heaven club visit kerti hain bahot buri baat hai ji chalo maaf kiya
vese hamarey club ko nazar mat laga dena as as this is the most happiest club in this forum

no dear chori chori kiyon?? we visit your thread to have a look of our dear friend srkluver.... we really miss her and her sense of humor...so to have a look of her and a good laughter we visit your heaven,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

no dear chori chori kiyon?? we visit your thread to have a look of our dear friend srkluver.... we really miss her and her sense of humor...so to have a look of her and a good laughter we visit your heaven,,,,
I agree..our dear sanaya is truly the heart of this forum..Smile...it seems everyone loves her..even if they differ in views!!!...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.SRKLuvr

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Ohhh no not againnnnn..Embarrassed..this thread is  back in actionEmbarrassed..let me put mathematics aside n explain in common man language...Smile

.even in the most richest man house , living  in this world, a garbage bin fills in more quickly than money box can ..just bcoz a garbage can gets filled up quickly u cant call a garbage bin n garbage popular.....can u

garbage is garbage money is money..Thumbs Up

.Again I had to explain this with a hope tht few can bcome wiseEmbarrassed..no offense meant at all, Smileif anyone is offended by this comparision it means they cannot accept facts which was proved so many times in this forum, Ouch b4, i,m not having gr8 expectations as well....

so chill out guys if u dont get ur mathematics right, this world is not gg 2 collapse..

.it will be smooth sailing for the wise n the true ones always...

Truth Triumphs n the universal truth deciphered was Veer Ichcha Appreciation thread is the most popular one.

Everyone has a right 2 express..... 2 accept or differ is a individual choice...I am not forcing anyone 2 accept what I say...

I wonder Y ppl r keen on making a ...of themselves.

Already history is created in this thread....

so chill out everyone...

I had a genuine doubt who was popular n we have the results...there is no cheating,

there is no plotting 2 deviate from a subject..no stealing....its an open thread n the whole world is watching......Wink, have a good day forgetting mathematics n facts..Smile

Edited by shivani109 - 11 July 2010 at 11:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BobbyforyouIisBlissvijaya_lsdivy609shonuu

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Originally posted by Prithika_C

i'll explain the mathematics i study.u guys calculated the views per post.veeecha heaven had lots of views and very less replies which made the output higher but veeya heaven had a large no of views as well as replies so the value after dividing was less.its just that veeya fans view the post but also give thier replies and participate in the club.now tell me ji our post is less popular just cause veeya fans participate actively in discussions ROFL

what veeya fans discuss everybody knows ...more than veeya its about nan-rash / episode discussion and what's up in other threads and more about veer-ichha ...LOL
if you stick to your topic i.e. veeya ...the number of pages will be negligible and pages or the number of fan clubs doesnt matter at all ....

arre isme chori chori kya hai
you are talking as if i have hacked a secret post ...LOL
the post is open to all ..its just that nothing against should be posted ....that's all
dekhne aur padhne ki manahi  thode hi na hai ...LOL

Edited by vijaya_ls - 11 July 2010 at 10:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trinity-divy609shivani9shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top