Uttaran

Links 4all appreciation threads/Clubs in one place (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 23

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

well i just hate maths so wont get into mathematics ... if someone have better statics then do present that na rather than arguing ....

yeah they did try.... numerator /denominator stuff LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Links 4all appreciation threads/Clubs in one place (Page 19)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Ufff........Shivani So finally the fight is o'er U got a lot of patience.....Same topic Two Days Sleepy

what to do divya, tried to explain, but u know it, same tap-veer chemistry logic applied here too...
they love chemistry (supposedly) better than maths LOL LOL

Edited by IisBliss - 11 July 2010 at 6:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trinity-divy609shivani9shonuu

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

i'll explain the mathematics i study.u guys calculated the views per post.veeecha heaven had lots of views and very less replies which made the output higher but veeya heaven had a large no of views as well as replies so the value after dividing was less.its just that veeya fans view the post but also give thier replies and participate in the club.now tell me ji our post is less popular just cause veeya fans participate actively in discussions ROFL

what veeya fans discuss everybody knows ...more than veeya its about nan-rash / episode discussion and what's up in other threads and more about veer-ichha ...LOL
if you stick to your topic i.e. veeya ...the number of pages will be negligible and pages or the number of fan clubs doesnt matter at all ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609anu rulzshivani9shonuu

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by divy609

Ufff........Shivani So finally the fight is o'er U got a lot of patience.....Same topic Two Days Sleepy

what to do divya, tried to explain, but u know it, same tap-veer chemistry logic applied here too...
they love chemistry (supposedly) better than maths LOL LOL

they themselves dont know whether due to real life chemistry they love reel and fake relationship LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani9shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

i'll explain the mathematics i study.u guys calculated the views per post.veeecha heaven had lots of views and very less replies which made the output higher but veeya heaven had a large no of views as well as replies so the value after dividing was less.its just that veeya fans view the post but also give thier replies and participate in the club.now tell me ji our post is less popular just cause veeya fans participate actively in discussions ROFL

what veeya fans discuss everybody knows ...more than veeya its about nan-rash / episode discussion and what's up in other threads and more about veer-ichha ...LOL
if you stick to your topic i.e. veeya ...the number of pages will be negligible and pages or the number of fan clubs doesnt matter at all ....

so true vijaya... most of discussion is based on what we are discussing ...........LOL and then good mornings and good nights....... and rest non-uttaran  pics of nandish/ rashmi .... and how cute they look together..........LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya_lsdivy609shivani9

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

so true vijaya... most of discussion is based on what we are discussing ...........LOL and then good mornings and good nights....... and rest non-uttaran  pics of nandish/ rashmi .... and how cute they look together..........LOL

yes shonnu ...then what's up or is anybody there ...LOL
and why nan-rash are not accepting their relationship ...
and now latest discusion is if veer-ichha will be a couple again ..LOL
and its supposed to be a veeya fan club Wink

Edited by vijaya_ls - 11 July 2010 at 10:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trinity-divy609anu rulzshivani9shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged

and why nan-rash are not eccepting their relationship ...

stop it now vijaya... i m having laughter attacks now because you quoted it so rightly ROFL
as i'v seen people showing reservation about reunion of veer ichha and other consoling that person ...like no no dont worry there is no scope of veer-ichha.......LOL

vijaya_lsdivy609

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

and why nan-rash are not eccepting their relationship ...

stop it now vijaya... i m having laughter attacks now because you quoted it so rightly ROFL
as i'v seen people showing reservation about reunion of veer ichha and other consoling that person ...like no no dont worry there is no scope of veer-ichha.......LOL

ok ...cause i myself am ROFL

shivani9shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top