Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

   

Links 4all appreciation threads/Clubs in one place (Page 16)

IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 1851

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ROFL see when u guys have never been on our thread why pass judgements over it? we are very happy there and when we know the truth why make all these silly calculations which dont even make sense ? truth is veer and ich aint a couple right now so ur thread doesnt go forward at all! it still hasnt even touched 75 pages in just about two months ! the number of views it has is the same amount of views BOTH of our previous veeya heavens each have. now just because we've replied more to the same amount of views rather than left our thread just sitting there , we've used our fanclub much more and taken a bigger interest in it doesnt make it less popular than the others...in fact it stands out as the most popular!

LOL LOL LOL dear, what do u study? even after all that i explained, u dont seem to understand mathematics LOL LOL    LOL LOL and u claimed to be a mathematician somewhere in the thread LOL LOL ... never mind; in any case, we r not surprised, coz we knw that most of the timeu r in ur own world of fanatism and baseless&meaningless (il)'logical' deductions LOL LOL .. have a nice day LOL

Edited by IisBliss - 11 July 2010 at 4:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21962

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ROFL see when u guys have never been on our thread why pass judgements over it? we are very happy there and when we know the truth why make all these silly calculations which dont even make sense ? truth is veer and ich aint a couple right now so ur thread doesnt go forward at all! it still hasnt even touched 75 pages in just about two months ! the number of views it has is the same amount of views BOTH of our previous veeya heavens each have. now just because we've replied more to the same amount of views rather than left our thread just sitting there , we've used our fanclub much more and taken a bigger interest in it doesnt make it less popular than the others...in fact it stands out as the most popular!

LOL LOL LOL dear, what do u study? even after all that i explained, u dont seem to understand mathematics LOL LOL    LOL LOL and u claimed to be a mathematician somewhere in the thread LOL LOL ... never mind; in any case, we r not surprised, coz we knw that most of the timeu r in ur own world of fanatism and baseless&meaningless (il)'logical' deductions LOL LOL .. have a nice day LOL


LOLThumbs Up



Edited by shivani109 - 11 July 2010 at 4:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BobbyforyouIisBliss

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Joined: 11 June 2009
Posts: 1918

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
i'll explain the mathematics i study.u guys calculated the views per post.veeecha heaven had lots of views and very less replies which made the output higher but veeya heaven had a large no of views as well as replies so the value after dividing was less.its just that veeya fans view the post but also give thier replies and participate in the club.now tell me ji our post is less popular just cause veeya fans participate actively in discussions ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21962

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged

 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23487

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

i'll explain the mathematics i study.u guys calculated the views per post.veeecha heaven had lots of views and very less replies which made the output higher but veeya heaven had a large no of views as well as replies so the value after dividing was less.its just that veeya fans view the post but also give thier replies and participate in the club.now tell me ji our post is less popular just cause veeya fans participate actively in discussions ROFL



U go Girl u r SUCH a LEGEND!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 1851

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Thanks Shivani I was having a good laugh reading everything here!

exactly thank u so much shivani ji for giving me a good laugh especially from ur wonderful math calculations ROFL ROFL



Shocked Shocked ...i have no words.. well then, lets all see this positively as an opportunity to learn na ... why dont u guys present ur argument mathematically?can u explain mathematically how ur thread is the most popular.; merely quoting page number, time since thread was initiated will not help

Edited by IisBliss - 11 July 2010 at 4:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Joined: 11 June 2009
Posts: 1918

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Thanks Shivani I was having a good laugh reading everything here!

exactly thank u so much shivani ji for giving me a good laugh especially from ur wonderful math calculations ROFL ROFL



Shocked Shocked ...i have no words.. well then, lets all see this positively as an opportunity to learn na ... why dont u guys present ur argument mathematically?

see my post above Smile
Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Joined: 11 June 2009
Posts: 1918

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109


</p>
<p>



nice excuse ji

Edited by Prithika_C - 11 July 2010 at 4:43am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~ Sabke Pyaare Ichcha-Ichcha Appreciation Thread ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: shivani9   Replies: 257   Views: 34807

shivani9 257 34807 16 February 2012 at 6:28am by PavaniShiny
:.Appreciation Thread For Vancha-Rules in pg 1.:

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 166   Views: 10476

sallu_lover 166 10476 13 September 2010 at 2:53pm by sonia77
My feedback on threads

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: hppppp   Replies: 62   Views: 2581

hppppp 62 2581 30 July 2010 at 9:25am by tiny15
No place at inlaw's place without husband

2 3 4

Author: mkdeepaa   Replies: 24   Views: 1444

mkdeepaa 24 1444 28 July 2010 at 1:53pm by mkdeepaa
whats with closing threads for no reason

Author: gullicricket   Replies: 2   Views: 532

gullicricket 2 532 29 November 2009 at 9:51pm by Kruthika.N

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index