Uttaran

Links 4all appreciation threads/Clubs in one place (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 23

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ROFL see when u guys have never been on our thread why pass judgements over it? we are very happy there and when we know the truth why make all these silly calculations which dont even make sense ? truth is veer and ich aint a couple right now so ur thread doesnt go forward at all! it still hasnt even touched 75 pages in just about two months ! the number of views it has is the same amount of views BOTH of our previous veeya heavens each have. now just because we've replied more to the same amount of views rather than left our thread just sitting there , we've used our fanclub much more and taken a bigger interest in it doesnt make it less popular than the others...in fact it stands out as the most popular!

LOL LOL LOL dear, what do u study? even after all that i explained, u dont seem to understand mathematics LOL LOL    LOL LOL and u claimed to be a mathematician somewhere in the thread LOL LOL ... never mind; in any case, we r not surprised, coz we knw that most of the timeu r in ur own world of fanatism and baseless&meaningless (il)'logical' deductions LOL LOL .. have a nice day LOL

Edited by IisBliss - 11 July 2010 at 4:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Links 4all appreciation threads/Clubs in one place (Page 16)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

ROFL see when u guys have never been on our thread why pass judgements over it? we are very happy there and when we know the truth why make all these silly calculations which dont even make sense ? truth is veer and ich aint a couple right now so ur thread doesnt go forward at all! it still hasnt even touched 75 pages in just about two months ! the number of views it has is the same amount of views BOTH of our previous veeya heavens each have. now just because we've replied more to the same amount of views rather than left our thread just sitting there , we've used our fanclub much more and taken a bigger interest in it doesnt make it less popular than the others...in fact it stands out as the most popular!

LOL LOL LOL dear, what do u study? even after all that i explained, u dont seem to understand mathematics LOL LOL    LOL LOL and u claimed to be a mathematician somewhere in the thread LOL LOL ... never mind; in any case, we r not surprised, coz we knw that most of the timeu r in ur own world of fanatism and baseless&meaningless (il)'logical' deductions LOL LOL .. have a nice day LOL

LOLThumbs Up

Edited by shivani109 - 11 July 2010 at 4:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BobbyforyouIisBliss

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
i'll explain the mathematics i study.u guys calculated the views per post.veeecha heaven had lots of views and very less replies which made the output higher but veeya heaven had a large no of views as well as replies so the value after dividing was less.its just that veeya fans view the post but also give thier replies and participate in the club.now tell me ji our post is less popular just cause veeya fans participate actively in discussions ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Bobbyforyou

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

i'll explain the mathematics i study.u guys calculated the views per post.veeecha heaven had lots of views and very less replies which made the output higher but veeya heaven had a large no of views as well as replies so the value after dividing was less.its just that veeya fans view the post but also give thier replies and participate in the club.now tell me ji our post is less popular just cause veeya fans participate actively in discussions ROFL

U go Girl u r SUCH a LEGEND!Embarrassed

Aurora.

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Thanks Shivani I was having a good laugh reading everything here!

exactly thank u so much shivani ji for giving me a good laugh especially from ur wonderful math calculations ROFL ROFL

Shocked Shocked ...i have no words.. well then, lets all see this positively as an opportunity to learn na ... why dont u guys present ur argument mathematically?can u explain mathematically how ur thread is the most popular.; merely quoting page number, time since thread was initiated will not help

Edited by IisBliss - 11 July 2010 at 4:42am

shivani9

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

Thanks Shivani I was having a good laugh reading everything here!

exactly thank u so much shivani ji for giving me a good laugh especially from ur wonderful math calculations ROFL ROFL

Shocked Shocked ...i have no words.. well then, lets all see this positively as an opportunity to learn na ... why dont u guys present ur argument mathematically?

see my post above Smile

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

</p>
<p>

nice excuse ji

Edited by Prithika_C - 11 July 2010 at 4:43am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top