Fan Fictions

Another Chance -MayUr FF Part17-Page 133-LAST PART (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 143

-sam-

IF-Dazzler

-sam-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by valiyah27

First of all i apologize for commenting this lateSmile...!!! thats okay.. Never too late :) Embarrassed

Okk update came as a shock...yess a shock as i expected to get atleast 1 or 2 more parts...but still u managed to end it beautifully n perfectly...!!!

Oh! Thanks a lot! I was myself confused LOL

Actually we longed to get some Mayur moments not that typical romance but the way they manage to cover the distance btw them with the help of kashika ...though we didn't get much of Mayur but u beautifully connected them both with the angel...loved the way Mayank confessed that he wants to be Kashika's father... wants to give her all the happiness n not that he wants to give Nupur all the happiness of the world...he confessed to be her present n future in the most realistic way...the sweetest moment when the angel said her very first word n addressed mayank as Pa Pa...!!!

I always loved writing about Kashika Embarrassed much more than Mayur Embarrassed

Lastly  holding hands on swing n someone Bless them from above is the part where i felt my eyes moist...u truly deserve thisClap...!!!
Aww! Thats really sweet of you Big smile

Brilliant work of urs...will truly miss this FF as its one of my most fav...n i will miss bugging u for updates tooUnhappy...this FF is n will be always close to my heart...n please no longgg break as we can't afford to miss u for thisss longg...so come back soonApprove...!!!

Valiyah, I'll miss your bugging too LOL, you were the one who used to search all my thread and ask for updates, so I can never forget you Big smile
Thanks a lot dear...
I dont know for how long I'll be gone, but still hope to see you soon dear Big smile
Till then Take care Big smile

Love,
Sam :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another Chance -MayUr FF Part17-Page 133-LAST PART (Page 142)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sam-

IF-Dazzler

-sam-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Well, Sam, I finally was able to read this entire story. In the past year, I see a Sam becoming more mature in her writing. Sure, the waits for another update were terrible, especially to the readers, but you managed to complete this entire ff in a time lapse of a year. You should definitely come back to this ff in the next years and show that you have accomplished in making a masterpiece.
That means a lot Nikki Embarrassed Thanks a ton :) Though I dont know if I can write anything more Embarrassed

The closing sentence was perfect. Inferring that it was Adiraj, I'm glad that you mentioned him in the last part. That proves that you can feel the way Nupur would be feeling. Sure, maybe not the exact feelings, but you created her. Thus, you would know the way she felt.

Yeah, you are right, I felt connected to all three of them... Big smile

Trust is love, I believe. You showed this perfectly. Honestly, I was in awe of Adiraj's character. I'm not sure why, but I like the side characters more the main themselves. You've read my fan fiction, and the final letter [to Nupur] was not as important to me as some of the others in that fan fiction. I'm the weird type, but the characterization of Adiraj was wonderful.

yeah, for me, I trust you, is much more important than I love you :)

I'm not going to point out mistakes, because you have improved immensely.

With love,
Nikki

Thanks Nikki, for taking your time and reading this, :)
Take care :)

-sam-

IF-Dazzler

-sam-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaeeDevRathore

First of all, I am really sorry for being extremely late but I was just caught in a lot of things but now I have read the last part finally and I just want to tell you that this is what I wanted - this is the end I wanted for the story ...

Hey Jaee, Thats all right dear :) Big smile I am lad it turned out the way you wanted it to be Big smile

I somehow was really attached to the title - Another Chance ... when I had started reading the story - that is a long time back - frankly speaking, I could not relate to the title; actually I didn't believe in the title but things change and so did my opinion about the 'second chance' ...

In this whole story, time and again I found something to which I could relate to - sometimes it was Mayank's inner thoughts, the other times it was Nupur's trauma - these little things attracted me more and more ... If I need to say one word about this story - it would be Realistic - no over the top drama but exactly what happens in reality ...

Thanks a lot dear Big smile

Past can never be forgotten - it remains inside you but one needs to learn that you cannot live in the past - you need to move forward ... No one can live alone and no one can drink the salty sea - it takes time to move on but when you have a companion holding your hand throughout the journey - the process becomes beautiful and easy and that is why I liked the ending because you didn't show completely besotted by each other instead you gave a new beginning to their story - they were best friends and somewhere in the time, gradually they would become the companions that they are supposed to be - but the way you mentioned the presence of the past made me love the ending - it was beautiful  and I am extremely happy that I read this story ...

God bless you dear ...

I am feeling honored with your comment Big smile, I just wanted to be realistic and in reality no one can ever forget Past and just live present, Its just not possible, so i had shaped this story in that form,
I am happy as you read the entire story :) Big smile

Thanks dear Big smile
take care :)

Love,
Sam :)

JaeeDevRathore

-sam-

IF-Dazzler

-sam-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zishaRP

wow u updated!!!! im vry late huhCrybut anyways now im goin to comment.Big smile
YOU NO WHAT I LUV UR WRITING SKILLS THEY R TREMENDOUS N I MUST SAY THIS IS UR MASTER PIECE GIRL.U WROTE IT BEAUTIFULLY.OH GOD I HUV LACK OF ADJECTIVE TO PRAISE THS STORY .I NEVER EVER HUV SYMPATHY FOR MAYANK IN ANY ANOTHER STORY THAN THS BEFORE ACCORDING TO ME HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN YOUR STORY.N I LOVE NUPUR TOO.
U R BESTEST BUDDY MAY GOD GIVE U ALL SUCCESS IN UR FUTURE. REGARDZ
N HA I LOVE THE LAST LINE N LAST PART OF THIS STORY IS GOIN TO BE MY BOOKMARKS.
LOVE U HOPE SEE U SOON.

Hey Hina, Thanks a ton dear :) Its good to see your comment here...
Last line, bookmark... That means a lot!
Every good thing comes to an end and so this had to
I am glad to know you loved the entire story :D
It means lot!
Take care :)

Love,
Sam... :)

SwatiBeanyBrown

Goldie

SwatiBeanyBrown

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
sheldon bks?Tongue n dat too 4 at a tym?? haha! multi-tasking grl!! lolz.. Big smilewell njy ur read but do come back soon wid ur wonderful updates! <3Thumbs Up dnt mind,bt which r d 4 books u reading? actually i'v finished reading all his 18/19 bks 2yrs ago. Star 

-sam-

np18

Goldie

np18

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
i forgot the name and searche for this for ages and finally found it...

really good but wish it had been  a little more longer.good one really.if you do write again please pm me too.

dreamyworld

Goldie

dreamyworld

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i dun ve any words to describe wat u ve written...
samidha u jus rocked...!!
i loved d ending!!

thnx fr d pms...n pls do write more..:)

love
komal

Mudrika25

Mudrika25

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
awesome story sam ...
i just read the whole...never read such type of story... too good...
and moreover you had written it very well...
keep it up...amazing, wonderful...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top