Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Another Chance -MayUr FF Part17-Page 133-LAST PART

-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Big smile Hello all ,...

Thank you all for loving my one shot and all your overwhelming response...

Ok, now just read the following...

This story is going to be little complicated so...

It is on MayUr, and from the title I think you all will get the basic idea.

just read on...

Edited by -sam- - 02 June 2011 at 7:16am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009maizisalishaL786Asmara.mayur-arti.4evashria19--jassi--kulsumdvalliyahcool_shwetsanju011SwatiBeanyBrownabb01..Shreyu..gopi06You-Know-WhoiluvsalmanBeet-Anila-XDevilsDesireXkweetrockstarFavouriteofalldmgmjht4everShwePoogreenleaf007-Samira-fahi91a-little-hope-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria...Mariyam..--Mahima--.PINK.Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

paro_milimayur-arti.4evaalishaL786shria19mayu-nupskulsumdvalliyahSwatiBeanyBrownYou-Know-WhoIrum.abb01..Shreyu..-Anila-Favouriteofalla-little-hope-SMay31-Faria...Mariyam..fahi91-SupriyaluvsMN---Mahima--.PINK.Nikki_Titli

-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur-arti.4evakulsumdvalliyahSwatiBeanyBrownYou-Know-Who..Shreyu..-Anila-Favouriteofalla-little-hopeFaria.-SMay31-fahi91-SupriyaluvsMN---Mahima--.PINK.

-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Part 1

"Mr. Mayank Sharma, here are you tickets to India" a girl in her twenties wearing a Ladies formal suit handed over the tickets to Mayank. "Thank you Alina, thanks a lot" " You are always welcome Mayank, i'll drop you to your quarters and then to the airport"
"Yeah lets go" Mayank took his suitcase packed all his official things and gave it to Alina. "Here you are suppose to complete this presentation and present it" " So you are not going to return back to canada" " I dont know, she needs me now, I'll call you or i'll mail you,and take this keys of my car and flat, its company's property. I have talked to Mr. Steve that if i mail my resignation than to accept it but he said he is transferring me to Mumbai branch. I think i am getting late. Lets go." Mayank and Alina headed towards Alina's car.
Mayank went to his flat, took the bags which he had packed in the morning. They reached the airport. After all the checking mayank was about to leave. " Mayank , I dont have to tell you to take care of her but do take care of yourself. and... i will miss my friend and colleague." Alina said with teary eyes. "yeah, i will....miss you too." He gave her a friendly hug and shook hands. Alina was his only friend in Canada since last 2 years. She was the girl who knew Mayank in and out and didnt take time to understand him. She knew everything about him, even though mayank really didnt tell her much. She with great difficulty arranged tickets for him in few hours.

Mayank got settled in the plane. And remembered just two days ago what had happened............

"Nupur, please try and understand, i cant come.."
"Yehi teri dosti, yehi tera pyaar" Nupur started her nautanki. "Nupur, pleasee..." Mayank was trying hard to convince her, but Nupur is Nupur. Its impossible to convince her especially when the topic is because of Mayank himself. "By God! now just listen to me, dont you want to see my daughter, hold her, play with her,and yeah if you are not coming for her Naamkaran , then trust me i will not show her your photos, neither am i going to email you hers and i will see that neither adhi or Samrat too does that. You got it? You have to come next week otherwise you are so gone Mr. Mayank Sharma" Nupur finished in one breadth. How can she tolerate that her best best friend will not attend her baby's function. "Ok, fine dont threaten me so much, i will try to come, pakka promise." "Now thats like my bbf." "ok, i have to go to work now, otherwise i wont get a long leave because of you." "ok, bye, see u soon, take care." Mayank cut her phone.He so wanted to listen to her voice. He was happy for his only best best friend.

He went to the office, did all his work and went to talk to Alina, " so you are finally going." " Should I?""I think you should, start your life from a new point Mayank, if u try you will succeed. Give it a try, for how many years are you going to hide yourself here." " I am not hiding, you know that, its just, ....." " Comeon Mayank go." After thinking and thinking he decided to return to India, back to his friends and family. he applied for leave which got accepted. It had to, afterall he worked without taking any leaves for 2 years. He went for some shopping , did a lot of shopping for his both the angels, Nupur and Nupur's sweet baby, Nupur had not told him her name neither did she showed him her pic, but he knew she will be like her mother. He bought a lot of toys for her. And did shopping for the rest of his family too. The next he went to office and completed his work,he didnt wanted to keep anything pending. After a tiring day he dozzed off.

Next day he got a call, and was called immediately to India, and he had to because he knew it was really urgent.He called Alina and told her all the things and she arranged the tickets for him. And now he was sitting near the window seat, going to his own country.

Ok, so that was it
I know it was too short, but demand of the story. It wont be a simple story , I am going to make it complicated. next update will be in a month due to my exams. And finally this is my last update before exams.

i need your support and comment to improve my writing skills. So please do comment and press the 'like ' tab if you like it.

Thank you for reading...Big smile

silent readers please press the like tab, so that i know how many people are interested in this......

Edited by -sam- - 10 July 2010 at 4:09am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009luvAmiSidmayur_bigfanParvin86parvatisrikant-Aiza-sonam961986alishaL786Asmara.Neith007ardhanamayur.forevermayur-arti.4evapooja007_ArTiMudrika25ginny09C_O_O_Lseemamittalanju011Alisha-2887mayurg2010Kool_NainaEscapistcool_shwetskulsumdmaloo19mayur-ki-diwanijeniluvmayuradi_guptapinky_5MrinaLoveNotegopi06You-Know-Who..Shreyu..kirti123abb01daniella05Irum.t-mayur-sajan-jdmgmjht4everkweetrockstaryumnakapoorlove.mayurartisariska_mnartiBeetVasuKaShliciousXDevilsDesireXshruti_luvs_msk.rumki.-Samira-.SilentPrincessShwePooFavouriteofall-Anila-.Perk.a-little-hopehgrhrFaria.-afsha-adventure_gurl..Mariyam..MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-fahi91--Mahima--.PINK.myownareaNikki_Titli

You-Know-Who IF-Dazzler
You-Know-Who
You-Know-Who

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
res...Approve

*edited*

Its complicated, eh? Nicey!

Sami...that was an awesome update...

I kinda got the concept...but i wanna read more asap...

Aur please ab toh padhne baith ja..behen tera exam hai....i hope i m giving you the creeps..i derive some sadistic pleasure out of it...lol...

Hehehe...looking forward to it bud...

Update asap...

But pehle arrange a nice romantic candle light dinner with biology...

Love,
Akansha

P.s. Me first...yipeee!

Edited by ak12 - 21 June 2010 at 6:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sam-a-little-hope

-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak12

res...Approve