Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Anki's GQ is terrific 🤣
gaurimisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayali1202008

can u plz tell me what is shown in the pavitra rishta segment as i cannot see the video plz..

thr r 4 videos.
Three of them showing Sushita walk on red carpet and sushant saying tht she won best debutant n he won best actor so now he has to act well.

They also were asked to describe wht the other was wearing.

the sbs video had qs n ans rounds where they asked qs abt Ravan to Ankita with Sushant prompting in the background.
She knew ravan had 10 heads n one wife.😆😆..n who was the director of movie raavan(qs was asked by sushant😆)

gaurimisha thumbnail
Some actors said it was mahabharat....😆 

Sushant knew all ans except may b mother of ravan..I guess acting in Ramleela does help.He defo knows all.

This segment was hilarious😆😆

Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for all the links!!

Sushant's descriptions of the awards were funny, but the Ravan segment was the best.  😆  Ankita giggled her way through it while Sushant supplied her with the answers; that segment on the whole was great, the replies from the other actors were funny as well.  The outfit answers were good as well; Sushant actually remembered Ankita's accessories in full detail and Ankita's last part about the mobile phone was a funny addition.
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Poor Damodar, I hope he pulls through and is not killed off like Sachin was!
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ankita 's  answer for Ravan's wife's name made me remember what i wrote in my 2 grade test.
I answered  Lord RAMA'S  wife  .... Laxman🤣