@ALL-Sunday mein tussi kaha rehte ho???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Lovely SGP-ians............

This post is not regarding SGP show but regarding this forum.................

Well...I have seen that this forum becomes less active on Sundays...............I know ki Sunday is a holiday and ppl go out...so this post is pertaining to those who doesnt go out on Sundays....This is the only way I could bring it out to the members...πŸ˜†So i have brought out this topic.......I guess on Sundays..we can have lotsa fun here coz we have creative exbitions,our very noisy Chat ClubπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Where u guys can surely join...)..then we have our wonderful SGP Chronicles newsletter put up every Sunday(except yesterday),GOTW..(we have an exciting game this week..) and discussion topics to hai hi....So calling all the people who feel bored on Sundays(like me)...and ALL silent members of the forum.....Please participate in the discussions...and make this forum as lovely and populated like the Kashyap HouseholdπŸ˜‰

Regards.......

@all mods-Sorry...I cudnt say this in any other way...If u feel this topic is inappropriate..u can surely close itπŸ˜›
Great Efforts shaunak..πŸ˜›... yes... rightly said.... for me sunday is a day after my weekend here..πŸ€”. so i attend to  postings of the threads here... but yes.... hardly any member is active.πŸ˜”..so your thread is a good attempt to bring in the silent members too to get active in the forum..πŸ‘πŸΌ.. kudos to your efforts for the SGP forum.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
great work shounak...i feel not only sundays..its from saturday evening to monday evening...
i agree monday is a working...but the inactive period is nearly 2 days..

thanks for your efforts...

IFing!! Chahe Sunday ho ya Monday!πŸ˜›

Nice one Shounak....

Sunday tends to become like a rest day for most .......I end up sleeping for most part of the day ...isliye i dont turn up until late and by then everyone in India has gone off to sleep!!!!
I take a break from the net on weekends 😊
I just luv to be on IF on any day....
and great efforts Shounak bhaiyya...(ahem ahem dadu😳)
Hey great...yup I know on sundays n weekends we tend to  take a break...but I was talking about the silent members of the forum...Hope they have read itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†