June21-25 - updates on pg1 & discussion!

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the kalakkal update and pictures atinamma... 👏
👏👏
ayoo.... this Visaalam 😡😡😡...

Bang!! Bang!!! Bang!!! Head Bang!!!!  She very well knows how to blackmail!  Pesaama, Ranjini and AZ appa should leave the house too, and let magaraaani, nimathiya staying in the house along 😡.  She is grrr at Mugs leaving the house, but doesn't want Mugs to return with his wife 😡😡😡😡... rombha thaan!

Awww.. so Krish money issue (Murukesan debt) problem solved for now.. but if only someone got to find out about this Babu... i.e. like his father or TK...
Internet was giving me so much trouble...
For the first time...it took for me so long....
For pictures : about 2 hours...
Updates: another two hours....

I made so many names mistakes...etc....
Thanks Eclat for pointing out my errors.....(Yes I changed  TK to AZ  & Gayu to His....he.....)

damaal...damaal.....

Mannikka vendugiren
Eclat Thanks maa for telling me before namma AS sir caught me!!!
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
😭aahaa........vandutaangaiyaa.....vandhutaangah......

AS sir ........???  he found out my sodappal ( instead of writing  TK's name...I wrote AZ...all over......)

????😭😭😭😭
Thanks Chaks. Oh mannnn, what a pervert this Babu is??
And vicious as well !! Athu sari, Na oru MM, intha yennOda thalai, nalla masaala araichikko apdinnu
kaattina???

Thanks Atinamma for updates and pictures....

Az is so annoyed and starts screaming," Ponga...ellaarum ponga and I will also go and sudu kaatuleh paduthukiren....

Why AZ sir? Chitra illai....Mugs in lodge,Visa aunty going to temple or orpanage(but,2 place um rombha paavam😭),Senthilayum neck out panniyachu,Ranjani ya mattum veliya anupitenganna.....Andha house will itself look like a sudugadu....Thaniya thedi pogavendam....😆

Babu..lucky guy....Krish maadhiri oru MM machan and Gayu maadhiri oru Mrs.machaan kidakaradhukku enna thavam seidhaaroooo...babo enna thavam seidharo.... 

thank you for update.... This babu character is really annoying....😡... poor krish how long is he going to suffer........😔
Thanks A & A...

Visa - ungaLukku enga pOgaNumO pOngaa... oru letter ezhudhi vechchuttu keLambunga.. unga thollai naaLukku naaL adhigamaagudhu...aamaam solliputtOm..  paarunga naanga ungaLa Visalam amma/auntynu first aasayaa koopittOm, appram visa amma/aunty nu aachchu ippO verum Visa thaan. indha ratela pOnaa enga RP ungaluKKu verum initial vechchu naamakaraNam senjuruvaanga...😆   unga manasu kuruguraapla pErayum kurukittOm . :D

Babu -oruththar ivvaLavu kodoorama / suyanalamaa nadandhukkaNumnaa, adhu avarOda  original nature aaga irukkaNum.  Chumma pazhi vaangaththaan ippadi nadandhukkarEn ellaam dubaakoor ! Actually ungaLa izhuththu vechchu counsel paNNalaamnu thuruthurukkudhu.. 😉

" 1 lakh bumper lotto parisu for Krish?? "

Good title for Teusday episode Aishu.......!!!

Someone must reallytell Gowri about the real BABU........
"Senthil goes to Rajasekar's Mill and asks the worker where Rajasekar is.  The worker arrogantly says Raj is not here and asks Senthil to leave, but Senthil is not willing to leave.  He threatens the guy with words, but no use.  So he goes about giving right and left to the guy, with his hands... and pushes him down and shows a shovel (threatening to kill him) Hammer.  The worker gets scared and tells Senthil the whereabouts of Raj. 
Senthil immediately leaves and storms into a place [where Rajasekar is]."

appppaaaadaaaa.......finally someone else (apart from ...this poor me) is also sodappaling.,...!!!! WITH NAMES....🤣😆

Aishu maa....his name is Rajendran....not RS????😛

Aishu....thanks for sailing in the same boar as mine....!!!

Edited by atina - 13 years ago