Tere Liye

Ex-Ananya earlier in SGP original

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shonia09

shonia09

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Hey,

I just noticed something. The actress who was earlier playing the character of Ananya (before being replaced) is originally a Bengali actress and plays the younger sister 'Labonya' of 'Lolita' in Bangla serial Ogo Bodhu Sundhori - show that inspired Sasural Genda Phool on SP.

For those who watch SGP, Suhana is similar to Lolita's character, and Sanjana is similar to Labonya's character. The actress's (ex-Ananya/Labonya) name is Roosha Chatterjee.
When I first saw her in TL I could tell she was a Bengali by her facial features.

Anyways heres a link to an article informing about Roosha's entrance in the show (13th June):

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Roosha-bags-TV-show/articleshow/6041383.cms

Shonia
Smile

PS. @ mods - not sure if this has been posted before or can be merged with another topic or not. So please feel free to merge it with appropriate thread if you feel relevant.

Edited by shonia09 - 20 June 2010 at 9:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvpremeer...Nikhita...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ex-Ananya earlier in SGP original" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonia09

shonia09

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
100 views but no response Unhappy
I guess its not relevant now that theres a new actress.

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

Asherkibiwi

Coolbie

Asherkibiwi

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing....

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Thats interesting.. But wat now..? Has she gone back to her old drama..?

shonia09

shonia09

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
^^ I guess she would have gone back to Bengali serials ..although TL was going to be her big break into Hindi serials(and even Ekta Kapoor show at that!)

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Lolz.. Bechaari.. Awain mein hit show chor ke aayi.. Aur aake 3rd episode se hi kisi aur ko leliya!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top