Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
*Steps out from the Maan hospital temporarily in patient gown*

Hey Guys,

My Hyperventilation is in control today but there is no guarantee for tomorrow especially after the first kick off confrontation scene tomorrow between Maan and Geet......*Keeps all CPR equipment handy near her for tomorrow*.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

So, Back to our DOTW.....My DOTW is on the current topic, current Promo.....because this latest promo has kept me churning the whole weekend and is making me a little tensed. For all missing on Promos, let me just give the brief

The promo shows Maan and Geet coming close as part of the office romance and Dev coming back in their lives. The voiceover says that there is a relationship building between Maan and Geet but the blast from the past (Dev) can disrupt it. (Not exact words)

What's troubling me - I wanted exactly as potrayed in the promo. Dev to come in front of Geet. Why -

a) because Geet has to take her revenge. Just because she finds her love in Maan does not mean, she should forget her Revenge + She is still searching for Dev and what could be better if she would get Dev, right in front of her, served in the hotplate, ready to be attacked. (Kachcha chaba Jaoongi tere ko.....*Does a witch motion of eating Dev, the lilliputian* ROFLROFL)

b) The truth would be out in front of Maan and he would finally accept Geet.

So, All good news - right? but the voiceover changed my state of eternal peace. It potrayed a typical Bollywood Love Story - A villain entering between two lovers and playing his evil tricks to separate them.....and making my mind go is extreme state of chaos....DeadDeadDead

My questions to you are -

1. Do you see Dev's return as a positive or negative sign and why?

2. What turn would Maan and Geet's relationship take, as per the normal course of the serial?

3. How would Dev's return impact this budding relationship between Maan and Geet?

4. Will Geet accept Maan as her life partner easily? Should she accept him easily? (The difference in the two questions is - in the former one, what do you think CVs will potray and in the latter one, what do YOU want CVs to potray?

5. What would Maan's decision be when he comes to know the truth about Dev and Geet? How would it impact
i) Dev
ii) Geet
iii) Maan

Oh BTW, Ghost in my title is Dev Tongue

So, Out with your thinking pads and tickle your grey cells.....Pen down whatever comes in your mind.....Every thought counts.....

Chalo, Mein to chali...Kahaan?? Maan hospital, on my permanently reserved bed.....
*Starts Hyperventilating*....LOLLOLLOL....Maan Maan japna, Paraaya Maal apna.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Love you,
DD (Not the Dusht-Danav or Dhak-Dhak one) Tongue

Edited by Dancingdoll - 20 June 2010 at 4:12pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

--Princess--TrueMuskaanchocopie21KalyWayne07IndigoBluesFaithnFate-RushTrip-sweet-and-cuteminuu-tellyaddict-MissArshi-four.NIDIZmaybe-justloveaboveall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Hum, Tum Aur Ghost ;)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Dancingdoll]*Steps out from the Maan hospital temporarily in patient gown*

Hey Guys,

My Hyperventilation is in control today but there is no guarantee for tomorrow especially after the first kick off confrontation scene tomorrow between Maan and Geet......*Keeps all CPR equipment handy near her for tomorrow*.....ROFL[/DIV]
[/DIV]
So, Back to our DOTW.....My DOTW is on the current topic, current Promo.....because this latest promo has kept me churning the whole weekend and is making me a little tensed. For all missing on Promos, let me just give the brief

The promo shows Maan and Geet coming close as part of the office romance and Dev coming back in their lives. The voiceover says that there is a relationship building between Maan and Geet but the blast from the past (Dev) can disrupt it. (Not exact words)

What's troubling me - I wanted exactly as potrayed in the promo. Dev to come in front of Geet. Why -

a) because Geet has to take her revenge. Just because she finds her love in Maan does not mean, she should forget her Revenge + She is still searching for Dev and what could be better if she would get Dev, right in front of her, served in the hotplate, ready to be attacked. (Kachcha chaba Jaoongi tere ko.....*Does a witch motion of eating Dev, the lilliputian* ROFLROFL)

b) The truth would be out in front of Maan and he would finally accept Geet.

So, All good news - right? but the voiceover changed my state of eternal peace. It potrayed a typical Bollywood Love Story - A villain entering between two lovers and playing his evil tricks to separate them.....and making my mind go is extreme state of chaos....DeadDeadDead

My questions to you are -

1. Do you see Dev's return as a positive or negative sign and why?Well I think Devils return would create a complicate situation btw MaaNeet..

2. What turn would Maan and Geet's relationship take, as per the normal course of the serial?May be they'll develop misunderstandings..may be From Geet's side tat Maan was hidding Dev from her..n Maan would think tat Geet want their money n tat's y is blaming dev..but I'm sure Maan will use his fav8 'Dimaag' n try to solve the confusion btw MaaNeet..may be he should use his connections with embassy.
3. How would Dev's return impact this budding relationship between Maan and Geet?hmm I think it will make their wounds fresh again..Geet can't forget wat all happened with her..n she'll blame it on Maan..Geet won't use her Dimaag n might say Blah-Blah to Maan..   

[STRONG]

4. Will Geet accept Maan as her life partner easily?it's too difficult for Geet to move on with a new relation..if Geet doesn't know about Dev till her marriage with Maan than it would be easy for her to carry out but now Dev is already trying to come in the frame than the situation is going to be worst btw MaaNeet..Should she accept him easily?She should..Maan is a very good person just a little bit professional coz he never used his 'Dill' but now I think he is.. Geet should move on in her lyf..(The difference in the two questions is - in the former one, what do you think CVs will potray and in the latter one, what do YOU want CVs to potray?

5.[STRONG]What would Maan's decision be when he comes to know the truth about Dev and Geet?Maan would get angry on Dev n would feel sorry for not understanding Geet m beliving her..may be he would try his Best to help Geet taking her Revenge! How would it impact
i) DevDev will loose everything..the belive that Daadima has on him..along with all that family propertys..
ii) GeetIf Geet takes her Reveng from Dev..than her lyf can have a new begining in a true sense..
iii) MaanMaan would be completely a changed Man from than..instead of using more of his Dimaag he would use more of his Dill which only think about Geet n her happiness..
Oh BTW, Ghost in my title is Dev Tongue
So, Out with your thinking pads and tickle your grey cells.....Pen down whatever comes in your mind.....Every thought counts.....

Edited by NIDIZ - 21 June 2010 at 2:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalyWayne07MissArshi-

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
DD Awesome post once againHug  LOL at your kacha kacha chuba comment LOL
To answer your questions:
1. Do you see Dev's return as a positive or negative sign and why?

This could go either way, because as of now we don't know when D&G are going to meet and until they do, we cant really say what's going to happen. However my prediction is that it will go negatively first since no one may believe Geet, everyone might think she's lying or something but later if Pammi does take Geet's side then it will start going positive. Because after that we'd see how the story takes a turn again Tongue

2. What turn would Maan and Geet's relationship take, as per the normal course of the serial?

Hard to tell but I guess there are a few options:
  • Geet thinks Maan was involved, she might hate him too Confused
  • Maan thinks Geet is lying, therefore detests her for a while but obviusly cant LOL
  • Maan & Geet once again have the pyar ke takraar Wink
  • They might have a rocky relationship afterwards, full on Geet attitude and full on Maan ridiculing Geet Confused
  • Maan may actually believe Geet knowing Dev's past therefore help her
  • Geet may say to Maan why do you think my brother tried to kill me?

And the list goes on, honestly I think too much LOLEmbarrassed 

3. How would Dev's return impact this budding relationship between Maan and Geet?

Its only likely to have an impact if the truth comes out or if D&G meet, other than that I don't think it will affect M&G's relationship, on the contray I think this might even bring them closer, as obviously Maan isn't too happy about Dev returning and may even more time in office with a certain Ms. Secretary *ahem ahem*Embarrassed

4. Will Geet accept Maan as her life partner easily? Should she accept him easily? (The difference in the two questions is - in the former one, what do you think CVs will potray and in the latter one, what do YOU want CVs to potray?

We all know Geet isn't going to fall for Maan instantly Angry Maan is the one who is going to fall for Geet first I guess and will end up supporting her because of Dev's deeds, so I don't think she will accept him right away, it will take Geet time to realise the kind of person Maan really he, he's like a coconut, hard from the outside but sho shoft from the inside LOL Obviously to drag the serial a bit the CVs are more likely to show hurdles between Maneet & I guess that'll be done just so that Maneet could have the understanding that every couple needs in a relationship.

I too don't want Geet to go the easy way, seeing her new determined avatar I think she is most likely to not realise about how she feels about Maan till quite further on therefore she shouldn't choose Maan as a life partner easily, like we don't want Maan to marry Geet out of "majboori", I also don't want Geet taking Maan's hand just because of "majboori" I think the CVs should take Maneet at a constant pace like right now, its not too fast or too slow because so far that's what has kept me glued to the screen but as soon as the CVs start dragging I will probably stop watching the show until the pace has picked up again and he story is moving ahead! Geek 

5. What would Maan's decision be when he comes to know the truth about Dev and Geet? How would it impact

His decision will be in favour of Geet of course Wink I guess that's how Maan character is portrayed so far unless it comes to Geet that's when he's not fair, always shouting at her in office for no reason LOL oye hoye lucky, bara pyar aa raha hai Geet par LOLEmbarrassed 

i) Dev - Dhokaybaaz will be like Lekin Bhai aap toh hamesha sahi hain aur mein galat Angry he will probably say things to Maan which will show the ungrateful rat he is! He'll probably wanna take revenge or maybe his wife will! I mean she worked so hard to get him back. Although there is a possibility of Dev wanting a child Confused okay not too sure about the last one!
ii) Geet - She'll still want to take revenge, this nari won't rest till the man who cheated her is behind bars, she'll become more stronger Wink and even feel that Maan has helped her numerous times and even now with his brother is helping me Wink though I still think that Geet might turn around and say she does't need Maan's help, you know be ruthi ruthi with Maan just because he is Dev's brother Ouch
iii) Maan - Heartbroken of course, there's a couple of things that could be the result of Maan's decision, losing a brother, losing his "budding love", feeling like a total failure because of Dev as he tried to be the best big brother he could, he'd still be willing to help Geet after whatever happens, he will totally fall in love with Geet after that!

Eh I went off on one LOL pura essay likh dala LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_ChillyKalyWayne07IndigoBlues-RushTrip-

sravani899

Goldie

sravani899

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged

prediction in the geet serial LOLLOLLOL

its just of so funny becoz they are like clouds we dont know what happens next Big smile
dont bash me yaar Tongue
i came to this conclusion after seeing the serial as anything can happen in this track and cvs are capable on that

SakshiGarg

Goldie

SakshiGarg

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
very nice DOTW DD
1. Do you see Dev's return as a positive or negative sign and why?it is ganna b a negative sign as d promo says.................dev will definitely create problems btw maaneet 2 keep them away n also naintara is there 2 help him in doing so coz maaneet's relationship wil b a trouble 4 them.

2. What turn would Maan and Geet's relationship take, as per the normal course of the serial? i m sure geet will think maan is involved in all this n she will blame him..................n due 2 geet's attitude maan will also b annoyed of her THOUGH 4 A SHORT TYM LOL bt as maan is fond of using his DIMAAG in every situation + he knows dev will always b d same so he will be able 2 find out d truth soon Big smile Big smile Big smile

3. How would Dev's return impact this budding relationship between Maan and Geet?initially there may b sum problems but i believe when maan is there 2 solve geet's problems everytym he will handle this 1 also Embarrassed

4. Will Geet accept Maan as her life partner easily?she will coz luv is never bound 2 ur wishes..............thogh she might refuse in dev's context as maan is dev's bro Should she accept him easily?yeah coz maan is a very nyc person n soooo hoooootttt Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming (The difference in the two questions is - in the former one, what do you think CVs will potray and in the latter one, what do YOU want CVs to potray?

i) Devhe wud loose everything n dat is wat he deserves Angry
ii) Geetonce she takes revenge 4m dev she wud luk forward in her lyf
iii) Maanhe wud understand his luv 4 geet n they will live happily therafter Embarrassed

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Hi guys, I'm a newbie but my heart goes as much DD for DD as yours does. (Dhak dhak not that dev female)
1. Do you see Dev's return as a positive or negative sign and why?-I see it as a negative sign, as I don't think Maan would like falling in love with geet only to realize that she was married his brother and has concieved his brother's child. (So he'll have to play stepfather to his nephew. LOL Dead at the same time.

2. What turn would Maan and Geet's relationship take, as per the normal course of the serial?-They haven't even fallen in love yet, i think the CV's should give them some breathing space, show more scenes of maan being forced to box out his confusion about geet. (You know why.   Wink )

3. How would Dev's return impact this budding relationship between Maan and Geet?-Maan is very short tempered. He never gives Geet a chance to explain what happened. I dunno whether his temperament will change when he falls in love with her. (He's already getting a bit soft though. Day Dreaming crazy about geet you see. Tongue

4. Will Geet accept Maan as her life partner easily? Should she accept him easily? (The difference in the two questions is - in the former one, what do you think CVs will potray and in the latter one, what do YOU want CVs to potray?)-Geet does not like Maan but she does not particularly hate him, Of course if the CV's keep writing scenes where she gets humiliated, and he does not understand her in typical Maan fashion, she will sooner or later develop some amount of resentment against him. However I think she is a bit too sweet to that. I'm hoping they will show Maan's love with as much passion as they show his anger and confusion. (We are already getting a jhalak in the latest scenes)

i) Dev-Dev would naturally have to kiss goodbye to both Naintara as well as Maan. The former will destroy his love life the way he destroyed geet's(or not, or else geet would have never met maan. hai, mera dhak dhak) and maan will not be accomodating enough to pay dev's debts anymore. good he deserves it!)
ii) Geet
iii) Maan
It all depends on how maan takes the news. if he takes it in a positive way, he will punish dev and accept geet, thinking that love has no barriers. but if he takes it in a negative way, then bichaari geet will be left to the mercy of sasha and tasha. (isn't this western-cloth-wearing vamp a bit too cliched?)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top