Hi guys, I'm a newbie but my heart goes as much DD for DD as yours does. (Dhak dhak not that dev female)
1. Do you see Dev's return as a positive or negative sign and why?-I see it as a negative sign, as I don't think Maan would like falling in love with geet only to realize that she was married his brother and has concieved his brother's child. (So he'll have to play stepfather to his nephew.
at the same time.
2. What turn would Maan and Geet's relationship take, as per the normal course of the serial?-They haven't even fallen in love yet, i think the CV's should give them some breathing space, show more scenes of maan being forced to box out his confusion about geet. (You know why.
3. How would Dev's return impact this budding relationship between Maan and Geet?-Maan is very short tempered. He never gives Geet a chance to explain what happened. I dunno whether his temperament will change when he falls in love with her. (He's already getting a bit soft though.
crazy about geet you see.
4. Will Geet accept Maan as her life partner easily? Should she accept him easily? (The difference in the two questions is - in the former one, what do you think CVs will potray and in the latter one, what do YOU want CVs to potray?)-Geet does not like Maan but she does not particularly hate him, Of course if the CV's keep writing scenes where she gets humiliated, and he does not understand her in typical Maan fashion, she will sooner or later develop some amount of resentment against him. However I think she is a bit too sweet to that. I'm hoping they will show Maan's love with as much passion as they show his anger and confusion. (We are already getting a jhalak in the latest scenes)
5. What would Maan's decision be when he comes to know the truth about Dev and Geet? How would it impact
i) Dev-Dev would naturally have to kiss goodbye to both Naintara as well as Maan. The former will destroy his love life the way he destroyed geet's(or not, or else geet would have never met maan. hai, mera dhak dhak) and maan will not be accomodating enough to pay dev's debts anymore. good he deserves it!)
It all depends on how maan takes the news. if he takes it in a positive way, he will punish dev and accept geet, thinking that love has no barriers. but if he takes it in a negative way, then bichaari geet will be left to the mercy of sasha and tasha. (isn't this western-cloth-wearing vamp a bit too cliched?)