Celebrity Fan Clubs

Love Vs. Luck - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Yazh and Ashi

Enjoying your commenting and counter-commenting . Do continue Tongue

Vandu

RS or RN - we all loved LRL  and Rajveer aka Rajeev -

I also started watching LRL thinking RS would be the romantic pair and liked it too ( the towel scene, KANK scene etc) but the canteen dance scene of RN changed my  life

And I am also rethinking about still being a Rajeev fan  LOL And if I am not misaken most of the older fans are in the destructive mood.

We had very very high expectation about Rajeev and he has let us down in many many ways. AngryAngryAngry

Edited by sunaina02 - 22 June 2010 at 6:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Revolutionbreez-PoisonIvy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Vs. Luck - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranjitha

IF-Dazzler

ranjitha

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Vandu

I also started watching LRL thinking RS would be the romantic pair and liked it too ( the towel scene, KANK scene etc) but the canteen dance scene of RN changed my  life

And I am also rethinking about still being a Rajeev fan  LOL And if I am not misaken most of the older fans are in the destructive mood.

We had very very expectation about Rajeev and he has let us down in many many ways. AngryAngryAngry

SU and Vandu

I was, I am and I'll always be RN fanTongueTongue.. I liked RN more for the difference the characters brought in, rather than their chemistry (which was also good)

I did lyk RS pair but was never a fan of theirs (Had I joined their FC? Prob for Vandu??!!!)

Coming to Rajeev, I could sustain my appreciation and love for Rajeev for so many years for the very reason that he was DIFFERENT and would bring in something new to sustain the love of his fans... But the way Raj is shaping up his career is just not something  I expected from him... Aamir was indeed a good attempt... Ppl cud recognize it bcoz it was differrent... But in what way r PGKS and WYMM different? I agree I had my own doubts about Aamir and was not sure of it to be recognized as a good film and I'm so damn glad that I was proven wrong... I wish I'm proven wrong regarding the other movies of his as well, but I'm sure that will not happen.... Today when I mention Raj to my cousins, they ask for clues to remember who he isCryCry

I was inactive for many months so I'd never got a chance to talk about SKS... Although it was a GR8 concept and I cud c a major improvement in Raj's anchoring skills, I was still left asking for more... He was dull at times and was not involving himself to the extent a host should... and frankly speaking, in SPA when Raj won an award, I was trying to choose b/n him n Ayushmaan
Cry

Raj's personal life has seen major changes in these months, and I guess some r not happy about his decisions... I'd not lyk to comment on that, but all I can say is I'm slightly dissappointed (but not to the extent that Vandu is... LOLLOL She's on the verge of opening RK FCLOL) that Raj has cut his contact with his fans and is no longer interested in sharing his feeling with us.... If this continues and if he continues to sign illogical movies lyk WYMM, I might not even bother to see those films....

One final request.. Somebody take raj to a good saloon and get him a new hair cut plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by ranjitha - 22 June 2010 at 1:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhara_sRevolutionbreezlrllover-.Aphrodite.--PoisonIvy-togepe30sunaina02

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Yazh and Ashi

Vandu

We had very very expectation about Rajeev and he has let us down in many many ways. AngryAngryAngry

I agree 100 %

I liked Shweta a lot before LRL but i was massively put off by her tattoo - ed - 'sexy' blouse - horribly draped sari - gaudy makeup look and prayed that the creatives did not pair them up.
Anyway , I do not think i have to re think like you and Vandu , im pretty sure i am still a fan LOL But it is sad that fans like us (the older lot ) are assessing our feelings for him .

Im also enjoying my debate with Yazh . But knowing her , she will back down pretty soon . LOL

Yazh ,

Sometimes I disagree only to spark off some debate / discussion so do not take anything very seriously please . Big smile

poojabi

poojabi

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged

hey did anyone notice rajeev in star parivaar 2010 award.he was looking lyk a 40 years old monstar.apne pairo pe kulhari marna to suna tha bt rajeev toh kulhari pe pair mar raha hai.pls dont mind bt uska hair style dekhke hi samajh ata hai ki uska taste kitna gir chuka hai.sachme use ek achi saloon aur ek advisor ki bhi zaroorat hai.kya ye wohi hamara capt hai??aamir tak to thik tha.bt ab ???i must say fame insaan ka dimaag kharab karke hi chodta hai.sory i dont know if i am allowed to comment or not.bt i cant control.i feel  the same as of you guys.dishertened and disgusted.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Revolutionbreez-.Aphrodite.-sunaina02

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Yazh and Ashi

Vandu

Since this is not an RN scene so I probably do not know it well but which scene was KANK scene??

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Yazh and Ashi

Vandu

I agree 100 %

I liked Shweta a lot before LRL but i was massively put off by her tattoo - ed - 'sexy' blouse - horribly draped sari - gaudy makeup look and prayed that the creatives did not pair them up.
Anyway , I do not think i have to re think like you and Vandu , im pretty sure i am still a fan LOL But it is sad that fans like us (the older lot ) are assessing our feelings for him .

Im also enjoying my debate with Yazh . But knowing her , she will back down pretty soon . LOL

Yazh ,

Sometimes I disagree only to spark off some debate / discussion so do not take anything very seriously please . Big smile

I had seen many serials of Shveta before most recent of them being Sarrkarr!!!!!!She was nice!!!!!

And here I expected her to be Sush!!!!!

But she was too cold and my mind was already going towards RN from their numnerous encounters!!!!!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Aiyaaa.....Ashi Dikra !!
Abhi toh main Jawaan Hu re...!
22 years me buddhi mat banao !!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Vandu even I liked SRK and Sushand loveee Main Hoon Na!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

And yes I was, am and always will be an SRK fan!!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing

Yayyy !! SRK ki Jai !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post