Celebrity Fan Clubs

Love Vs. Luck - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

shiropa

Goldie

shiropa

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
congo congo for the new FC girlsBig smileBig smile
Big smile
n shai tum to mahir ho front page banane me, the page is really  beautifulClapClapClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Vs. Luck - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

^^^ Hahahahahaha !! Omg......I wonder If I can find my written nonsense...I should have proof read my stuff before posting....! I mentioned Kasauti....Oh freak !!Dead

Gosh.......who knows what all absurdities I wrote.....Darn...If I remember ! Eeekssss !!

Umm....Yes I refrain from commenting on Naina....Coz I never liked the pairing....I was more in favour of Rajeev-Shveta...still I am...

I m cuming here coz you ppl agree to constructive crticism on him....and I have very recently started seeing flaws in him....

I used to visit RP FC before too !! But then in between I stopped going anywhere...

We have a common platform to share and discuss so I come here.....

Nothing changes the feeling I had for RN....but yes...I respect the fact that you are all fans of the pair and thats y I refrain from commenting on any topic concerning the jodi !!!

But I m not and shall never be an RN fan....so If on those accounts you want me to be out of here you can tell me so....!

Just as you respect RN fans and their feelings we respect RS fans (though not many) and HN fans (dont respect them that much LOL ) . I have seen you bash RN , N mostly  in almost your reviews . You are most welcome to continue ... but of course not here simply because there is a difference bw fans criticizing their fav stars and non fans bashing / spewing venom etc .( Although it will be interesting to see your POV on the pair too . We can have nice , healthy debates provided theyr not the "uggh I hate Priyanka so I dislike RN/RP"  type. Like Im open to discussing RS even though I detest the pair. ) When we criticize Rajeev most of us are okay with it because at the end of the day we r fans and we are only doing so because we are angry with him for not living up to our expectations. But how it used to jar my system to see non fans bash him back in those days (Especially those GC fans ). The same applies to Priyanka too . 

We have bashed  RA and RS many times here but we would not do that in their respective fcs because they are not the right places . (there should be hate clubs here too LOL )

But from whatever little I know about your posts - You will not dish out if you cannot take it and I like that ! Thumbs Up

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 21 June 2010 at 9:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhara_sRevolutionbreezlrlloversunaina02

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
^^ Hahahaha !! The RS FC was opened only to give a credibity that a pairing as such exists...! Hahaha !!
I loved their pairing in LRL and the matter ended there with Rajeev's exit from the show....!

As for hating Priyanka..... at that time I was highly put off by her...!Coz of certain reasons and stuff !!

See I have a philosophy - I comment and have opinions on people whom either I ADORE too much (SRK,Sush).....or on People I HATE too much...!!

And people who dont fall on either of the lists...I dont have much of an opinion about them...! Coz it doesnt concern me.........I dont comment on their activities....

And this principle keeps me content...Hahaha !! Coz if any of my comments raise a fight,then the person m fighting for has to be worth my energy n time !! LOLLOLLOLLOL And Rajeev is the only person for whom I have ever fought...And plzzz lets not even mention GC fans....UGHHHHHH !!! That guy is abominable !!

I used to watch LRL coz of Rajeev........and out of the pairing liked Shveta better...and not  Priyanka...!

Post LRL ,I dont keep tabs on what either is doing....Ofcourse Shveta is on my FB account....but I aint a fan of hers...nor do I interact with her....I added her while LRL was on....The liking n hating of actresses was with context to Rajeev.....and LRL.....Embarrassed

But ab toh Rajeev ki hi situation doubtful hai to uske costars to bahut door ki baat hai !!! LOL

P.S. - There is no RS FC now...its inactive....and m probably no more an RS fanLOLLOL...I dont even know if i should call myself a Rajeev fan now !!Angry So as of now....M only an SRK FAN !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by togepe30 - 21 June 2010 at 2:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Revolutionbreezsunaina02

shiropa

Goldie

shiropa

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
helllllooooooooooooo girlsBig smile
Big smile
me dropped to say have anyone noticed that our RAJ-NAINA-HUDA  track is back on televisionLOL

haha after palampur , but palampur has copied some of our rn scenes and track

but here they are coping the RNH track, but with some trick

they thought we are fools humko samajh nahi ayegaLOL

waise they have copied ali's character as wellWinkLOL

ok ok i am not going to tell u the name of the show now, i am dropping some hints, i am sure anyone of you can crack itTongue

ok rajveer sir yeeShocked let me call the copied one D EEERR sirLOLLOL
though it is played by a dude, but i am sorry what a copyLOL, rajveer ke saath uski 1 similarity hainLOL
i m not commenting on d actor, i know my frnd r his fans now, n also know he has nothing to do with the track, the creatives whom the fans already hate for some reasons

cadet nainaOuch   let me call her AAIIINADead, the creatives has made her a mixer of aalekh and naina, bahot jada piti hain aur jab bhi bolti hain karak bolti hainLOL atleast they tried to make the character soLOLLOLLOL i am not going to compare the actress with pri

and d hudaROFL

ab mujhe samajh aya why people say vikas was genuinly good to play a character like hudaROFL
agar sachchime isne play kia hota to mujhe to iski sakal dekh ke hi nafrat ho jatiDead
worst worst copy of hudaDeadDeadDead mujhe yaad dila dia is tarake log kaise dhorti pe bhojh bane phirte hainAngry

but seriously vikas was much much beter than himLOL

now let me see any guessesLOLWink

waise i dont watch the serial, just saw few mins and i realised it, par tab mere sem exam chal raha tha, so could not post

Edited by shiropa - 21 June 2010 at 12:38pm

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Haila ye kaunsa show hai...
I dont really watch TV nowadays so no clue !!
Channel to bata do !

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiropa

congo congo for the new FC girlsBig smileBig smile
Big smile
n shai tum to mahir ho front page banane me, the page is really  beautifulClapClapClap

Thank you Shiropa!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

As you know Di is always there!!!!!!Smile

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Oh well I am not really much of a fan of twisted pairs in general ( hero-villain and all)!!!!!!

And as for HN fans .............. uh huh huh never mind!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I remember GC fans back at the LRL official forum!!!!!Dead

I only hated most of GC's characters before but post his break up with Narayani I hate him as well!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryActually I kind of like Narayani!!!!!

Vandu even I liked SRK and Sush and loveee Main Hoon Na!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

I started watching LRL because of Rajeev but got involved in the story and loved it because of RP/RN!!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I don't really like or hate heroines based on the hero!!!!!

And yes I was, am and always will be an SRK fan!!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing

Edited by Shaina_b - 22 June 2010 at 8:05am

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Shiropa I might have almost quit watching soaps but I know the serial you mean!!!!!Smile Smile

Its Miley Jab Hum Tum and the track between Mohit, Sreejita and the other guy who is the brother of the other female lead!!!!!

But puh leasee never ever compare Samrat to Rajveer!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

First of all is that dude cannot act to save his life!!!!!Dead Dead Dead

He was kicked out of ZND for his horrible anchoring!!!!!!

Poor Sanaya also got out because of him otherwise she was good!!!!!

Take a newcomer, cast him in the role of a cassanova in collega and the hotshot dude and you have all the girls in the audience going crazy after him!!!!!Dead DeadDoesn't take much does it??Tongue Wink

The reason I never mentioned this track was because while in Palampur Express the love was mutual here it can only be one sided!!!!!

Samrat is too busy being Devdas after Gunjan!!!!!!

I mean obviously Samrat and Gunjan are gonna land up together so there really isn't any suspense in that!!!!!Ash won't land up with Samrat!!!!!

She will obviously land up with the other guy!!!!

Its all so predictable!!!!!

And he is definately better than Huda!!!!

Mayank is single now and they could have had this track with him and Ash!!!!!

The only way that Ash and Samrat can land up together is if they suddenly pair up Mayank and Gunjan!!!!Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile

I have often joked to my sister that if Nupur had left a kid, Gunjan and Mayank would have been together!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

I like both Arjun and Sanaya!!!!!

The reason I never watched this show was because they were not paired together!!!!!!

I could not stand the other two, expecially Nupur!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Now that she is dead in the show I sometimes tune in to the show but still its too boring!!!!!

I like Sreejita a lot though and love her character in the show!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Actually this season looks better than the last with spunky heroines Smile Smile rather than the prototypes who looked like they lost their way from a saas-bahu soap as was in the last season!!!!

As for Huda I hated him from his entry!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

He was the reason I did not get involved into the story at first thinking they may pair this idiot with Naina!!!!!Dead Dead Dead Dead

Edited by Shaina_b - 21 June 2010 at 6:08pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top