Celebrity Fan Clubs

Love Vs. Luck - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Yep.........they killed too many characters...!
I cried when Snape died !!!
Then I was totally depressed when they killed Dumbledore...How cud they do that !!
And they even killed Fred...!! Terrible !!

Edited by togepe30 - 21 June 2010 at 6:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Vs. Luck - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

^^^ Hahahahahaha !! Omg......I wonder If I can find my written nonsense...I should have proof read my stuff before posting....! I mentioned Kasauti....Oh freak !!Dead

Gosh.......who knows what all absurdities I wrote.....Darn...If I remember ! Eeekssss !!

Umm....Yes I refrain from commenting on Naina....Coz I never liked the pairing....I was more in favour of Rajeev-Shveta...still I am...

I m cuming here coz you ppl agree to constructive crticism on him....and I have very recently started seeing flaws in him....

I used to visit RP FC before too !! But then in between I stopped going anywhere...

We have a common platform to share and discuss so I come here.....

Nothing changes the feeling I had for RN....but yes...I respect the fact that you are all fans of the pair and thats y I refrain from commenting on any topic concerning the jodi !!!

But I m not and shall never be an RN fan....so If on those accounts you want me to be out of here you can tell me so....!

Yeah you did!!!!!

Remember that time Nair had forbidden Pooja from meeting boys!!!!!

You had said he should join Prerna's Gurukul as there the boys and girls are kept separate!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

You liked Rajeev and Shveta??It was obvious that she was the villain almost from her entry!!!!!!

Now I took interest only after I knew there was something between RN!!!!

Their pair reminded me of SRK and Preity!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed

Before I was hardly interested in the story!!!!!

I only thought Rajeev and Shveta would be a pair before the serial started!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 21 June 2010 at 6:17am

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Yep.........they killed too many characters...!
I cried when Snape died !!!
Then I was totally depressed when they killed Dumbledore...How cud they do that !!
And they even killed Fred...!! Terrible !!

Did they??

I read Book 6!!!!!I even tried to watch the movie on TV but fell asleep after 3 scenes!!!!!!!Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy LOL LOL LOL LOL

Uhh I was upset when they killed Dumbledore but I think he came back in the Seventh book!!!!!

I would never touch Book 7 though!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I am not upset with the killings but with something else!!!!!!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged

^^ No NO !!

Dumbledore didnt come back !! He was dead in book 6 !!

The book 7 ended with an epilogue with Harry ,Hermoine and Ron and their kids !!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged

^^ No NO !!

Dumbledore didnt come back !! He was dead in book 6 !!

The book 7 ended with an epilogue with Harry ,Hermoine and Ron and their kids !!

I know he was dead in Book 6 because that is all I have read!!!!!

I heard he came back in Book 7 Confused and heard how it all ended!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I wish Harry had died though!!!!!!It would have been much much better!!!!!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

^^^ Hahahahahaha !! Omg......I wonder If I can find my written nonsense...I should have proof read my stuff before posting....! I mentioned Kasauti....Oh freak !!Dead

Gosh.......who knows what all absurdities I wrote.....Darn...If I remember ! Eeekssss !!

Umm....Yes I refrain from commenting on Naina....Coz I never liked the pairing....I was more in favour of Rajeev-Shveta...still I am...

I m cuming here coz you ppl agree to constructive crticism on him....and I have very recently started seeing flaws in him....

I used to visit RP FC before too !! But then in between I stopped going anywhere...

We have a common platform to share and discuss so I come here.....

Nothing changes the feeling I had for RN....but yes...I respect the fact that you are all fans of the pair and thats y I refrain from commenting on any topic concerning the jodi !!!

But I m not and shall never be an RN fan....so If on those accounts you want me to be out of here you can tell me so....!

Yeah you did!!!!!

Remember that time Nair had forbidden Pooja from meeting boys!!!!!

You had said he should join Prerna's Gurukul as there the boys and girls are kept separate!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

You liked Rajeev and Shveta??It was obvious that she was the villain almost from her entry!!!!!!

Now I took interest only after I knew there was something between RN!!!!

Their pair reminded me of SRK and Preity!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed

Before I was hardly interested in the story!!!!!

I only thought Rajeev and Shveta would be a pair before the serial started!!!!!

No re....I liked their chemistry !! I knew she was a negative character.....Her character was sorta modelled on Sush...Its reminded me of the SRK-Sush pairing !! I loved their scenes together...dunno Y....! Found it damn cute...Interestingly...I never saw any show of shveta before she came in LRL !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But I loved her pairing with Rajeev...!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged

No re....I liked their chemistry !! I knew she was a negative character.....Her character was sorta modelled on Sush...Its reminded me of the SRK-Sush pairing !! I loved their scenes together...dunno Y....! Found it damn cute...Interestingly...I never saw any show of shveta before she came in LRL !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But I loved her pairing with Rajeev...!

I had seen many shows of Shveta!!!!!!

Oh I had heard it was copied from Main Hoon Na and knew they were tryng to model her on Sush!!!!!Her entry was also same and she wore similar kind of sarees!!!!!

But I found her too cold!!!!!Knew she was Sush aka the heroine here!!!!!!!

By the way found it odd that she went around in a sexy saree in a millitary academy!!!!!!

Way too much copying!!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
By the way Vandu I just loveeeeeee the second pic in your signature!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top