Celebrity Fan Clubs

Love Vs. Luck - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

I may come across as a complete dodo but I know nothing about Harry Potter , not the books and definitely not the film Embarrassed

Hahahaha !! Thats totally Ok !!LOLLOL
My opinion - If you EVER want to know then dont do so by watching the films...
The book is pure magic...If u r into all the "avara kadavra"...and magic potions stuff....then u'll enjoy !!
But I guess now we are way beyond that age...! I read my first Harry Potter when I was in class 7th /8th I think...like always I dont remember exactly..LOLLOL.......My cuzin had got the book from US. That time it wasnt a rage here......Its after the 2nd book came out that the series hit India madly !!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Vs. Luck - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Congratulations on reaching the 91st FC

Superb work Shaina. Loved the front page.

Love VS. Luck.....A nice title......

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarsow

woooooooooooow fantasttic shaina sweety front pg excelent,

congo every1 fir d new fc,

hip hip hurray

Aarthi

Thank you Aarthi!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Great to see you here!!!!!!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana_dixit

Gr8 work Shaina!ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Front page is brilliant n the name is gud indeed very gudClap

Thank you Suhana!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Might have??TongueMy my it was there in all your reviews!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

Raj was Harry, Gehlot was Voldemort , Nair was Nagini...... etc!!!!!!ROFL ROFL ROFL

Actually I agree with what you said about Rajeev!!!!!!Ouch

Waise I also do like Harry Potter but only till Book 4!!!!!

Now I don't like the series because of a reason!!!!!

Did I ???....Cum to think of it....WOW.....I rock....I called Nair - Nagini??...OMG......Sumtimes when people have shown me my excerpts from those LRL Reviews to me........I have told them "WOW.....Awesome...Ye kisne likha hai...I wish I cud write as well as them"LOLLOLLOL..And that has left the concerned people laughing for days after the incident..........!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Gosh Even 2-3 years back I was soo intelligent.....!! I tell you the truth......I retain no writings of mine....I just put down my thoughts in a row....and while doing that I wud be concentrating on the flow of the story scene wise....And by the time m done...the post is soo long that I have no energy to proof read them....I used to watch the show ,then write and then hear screamings from my curious parents....Lots of Work you know !!!

But I still retain in that case...........Rajeev was the Harry....getting into trouble to save others and always ending up as the hero and the chosen one...!
Gehlot was the vicious Voldemort...
And Oh my dear Nair...Nagini.....WOW....I luv the parallel  on this one...!

Main khud pe sadke jaawan....

But that doesnt change anything.......U r just not getting the point...I never said I didnt anything like that....It aint a crime if i dont remember what I wroteLOLLOL.......That was in appreciation of a different Rajeev....not the CURRENT one !! Daya karo and samaj jao...m not gonna repeat phirseLOL

P.S- Sheesh dude......Y dont I remember all this....I have cum to develop 24 hrs Amnesia I think......M forgetting stuff pretty soon !!

P.P.S - Arent I AMAZING??LOLLOLLOLLOL

Oh yes Raj was Harry all right!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

And I said I agree with you that this Rajeev is not the same Rajeev!!!!!Read my first line!!!!!!Smile Smile

And yes your reviews and comparisons were amazing and hilarious!!!!!!ROFL

I remember the time you compared KMA of LRL and Gurukul of Kasauti Zindagi Kii!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The only thing I did not like was that there was never a good word for Naina in your reviews!!!!!!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
^^^ Hahahahahaha !! Omg......I wonder If I can find my written nonsense...I should have proof read my stuff before posting....! I mentioned Kasauti....Oh freak !!Dead

Gosh.......who knows what all absurdities I wrote.....Darn...If I remember ! Eeekssss !!

Umm....Yes I refrain from commenting on Naina....Coz I never liked the pairing....I was more in favour of Rajeev-Shveta...still I am...

I m cuming here coz you ppl agree to constructive crticism on him....and I have very recently started seeing flaws in him....

I used to visit RP FC before too !! But then in between I stopped going anywhere...

We have a common platform to share and discuss so I come here.....

Nothing changes the feeling I had for RN....but yes...I respect the fact that you are all fans of the pair and thats y I refrain from commenting on any topic concerning the jodi !!!

But I m not and shall never be an RN fan....so If on those accounts you want me to be out of here you can tell me so....!

Edited by togepe30 - 21 June 2010 at 5:48am

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

I may come across as a complete dodo but I know nothing about Harry Potter , not the books and definitely not the film Embarrassed

Hahahaha !! Thats totally Ok !!LOLLOL
My opinion - If you EVER want to know then dont do so by watching the films...
The book is pure magic...If u r into all the "avara kadavra"...and magic potions stuff....then u'll enjoy !!
But I guess now we are way beyond that age...! I read my first Harry Potter when I was in class 7th /8th I think...like always I dont remember exactly..LOLLOL.......My cuzin had got the book from US. That time it wasnt a rage here......Its after the 2nd book came out that the series hit India madly !!

Actually I had got started by watching the first film and a few others and then gone on to the books!!!!!!

I was mad after Harry Potter till Book 4!!!!!!

But then I realised it not going to be what I had thought and wanted from Book 1!!!!!Ouch Ouch

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preet09

Congratulations on reaching the 91st FC

Superb work Shaina. Loved the front page.

Love VS. Luck.....A nice title......

Thank you Preet!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top