Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Love Vs. Luck - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 2)

yazh. IF-Dazzler
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
A very good front page Shaina...Thumbs Up nice crisp words, lovely pics...

I knew 13 was unlucky, never knew 7 was considered lucky...

Love vs luck is a nice title...Smile

but their ending seems more to do with fate than luck.

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
@Vandu

You are so right . Rajeev we knew and loved has vanished and replaced by someone who doesnt create the same interest .

Edited by sunaina02 - 20 June 2010 at 9:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlaviaRevolutionbreez-PoisonIvy-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clapbrilliant front page..................Clap Clap Clap...........its too good........Clap Clap.....& yes quite innovative concept of Love v/s luck ........Big smile Big smile Big smile
congrats 4 new FC................... Party.Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile ........................just few more to reach the milestone...............hope we reach their soon..........Big smile Big smile Big smile............
not to mention lovely pics.......................my fav moments of RN..........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...........

Revolutionbreez IF-Dazzler
Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Heyloooo everyone !!!

nice front page shaina...
and a nice name....Love Vs. Luck.Big smile
sangeeta_helios Newbie
sangeeta_helios
sangeeta_helios

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i am new here but iwant to know from vandu why you vanished rajeev last yearand same withsunaina why  he has vanished and replaced by some one who does not create the same interest.you can say openly about it i will not mind  a little bit after knowing reason i may will agree with you
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
A very nice front page. Short and very cute ClapClap

Congratulations everyone for the 91st FC Party

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Congratulations for the new FC

Waka Waka Shaina !!

Thank you Di!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh1

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

A few points - more like a few cents from me.

1. AB is not one of India's best , not even close but no one from Bollywood is. But he aint half as bad as you're saying through your ROFL .

My ROFL was not for him.

Him as in ? Who ?

2.From whatever I have read , Hindi reviews of the film are not good but Tamil ones are and that is Ratnam's forte. He was never great with Hindi films. (last three movies have been that, and all with abhishek, and guru could have done far better if the lead actor was different. Different like who ? Specify . If one of the Khans  or Kumars then even of course the movie would have done much better thanks to their star power Does not speak much of their acting skills. The best Khan , Irffan was labeled as a character actor by you. So im confused as to who other than the Khans and Kumars could have pulled it off better at that time. Today , i think someone like Ranbir would have aced it.  I saw one scene of him, walking out of a private jet and thought how can mani ratnam chosen him! The music was one of the biggest pluses. People go to theaters just to hear rahman's music with all the sound effects.) Agree that music was Guru;s major plus. For your first part , obviously Ratnam thought Abhishek could do justice to the role but then of course you are entitled to your opinion.
So saying hes no longer the same who gave.......(hahaha ashi, you say he is not good in Hindi an his last three are in hindi.... so ashi, what does it mean) What I meant was that Hindi films are not Ratnam's forte . And the Tamil version of Ravan , Ravanan (which is much much better) proves his mettle as a director.  So if his last 3-4 Tamil  (and other Regional films) bomb I will accept that hes no longer the same. Till then , I will only say that it (Hindi film art / film making ) is one he cannot master. If  you had said , he should stick to making Regional films , I would agreed with you. (the list of films you mentioned)
merely because Ravan has not been received well is actually ROLF (my ROLF was for his comment, "abhishek is one of th finest/best actors in the country)  For the comment or him , whats the difference ?
for me because for GOD sake people need to understand that the Indian film industry does NOT revolve around Bollywood . (of course...)
He IS one of India's finest , a million notches higher than the likes of Johar behenas and Chopras uncles ! (M ratnam can be better than them, but there are so many better than him at my place. I do not know much about your industry so I cannot comment .   M ratnam is not the same as before Already mentioned why I disagree with you . and that i why I want a super hit from himSmile.)

3. What is frustrating is that while most of these films have released and either done well or flopped , Peter still hasnt been released . (ROFL's required here) Angry
(hey i commented on those three movies on May 2nd because Su felt those three movies would be in the theatres at the time of Peter's release. And i am not talking about Raavanan, because i am sure a tamil movie will not be competition for a hindi peter) Long back when PGKS was supposed to release with MNIK , I made a similar post saying a Khan Bachchan  Kumar film will not affect Rajeev 's films.If anything , if these biggies releasing simultaneously do badly , it will only help small budget films.So I agree , there should have been no comparison in the first place.

4. Sad, that most Rajeev fans have to make use of ROFL or Big smile based on whether other films have done well or not simply because Rajeev himself has not given us a reason to do so. (At least not the latter)
Nowhere nowhere nowhere at all in my original post have i said anything at all about BO. I gave my opinion. In the recent post i said about Raavan, as it has turned out to be yet another ideological, intellectual, pseudo intellectual, taxing your brain kind of film as su said. An article says it is not for \the lay man.
The Bragging was because i seemed to have figured what raavan was all about after seeing three pics. Quite a few of you might also have got it right.  Okay ! Although unrelated but tell me what can you make out from 'Will you marry me ' pics  ?

5. Most stars associated with the films (Ravan or Kites) will remain unperturbed with a flop or two ! Theyr made ! (happy for them)

6. The day (If and when it happens) Rajeev signs a movie with Mani Ratnam  (or the other way ard), you will be the first one racking your head for poems glorifying his achievements and hailing the director actor duo as the best jodi since sliced bread. LOL

this, this,this i expected...LOL....

Mani ratinam you are one of our best
and to many  a career you have given a boost
rathinam the precious stone
you had though, a few rough edges
but rajeev has brought out the best in you
given you that final polish, that more smooth edge
to make you more dazzling and Waka Waka!!!

My turn to ROFL LOL

A different tune... still not the tune you expected. If that is praising M R your left is intact. But if it is praising R K say goodbye to your left as well...LOL
poems!!! they are sentences cut short and written one below the other.

Oh and this time im ready to bet my left kidney on it LOL

This will piss off most Rajeev fans (including myself) but I really think the producers of Peter should forget about the big screen and release the film on tv/dvd.

We have heard actors say so many times, "my first is still lying in the can, my second never got released, etc."
Pray it does not happen to Peter.

Like I mentioned before if Peter is a bad film , I will not want it to do well ! Let it flop .  Rajeev will learn not to pick cheesy scrips ! (neutral POV) In fact if its bad then like Su said , I dont want it to release . (fan's POV )

My replies in red .

Go to top