-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Yazh and Ashi

Enjoying your commenting and counter-commenting . Do continue πŸ˜›

Vandu

RS or RN - we all loved LRL  and Rajveer aka Rajeev -

I also started watching LRL thinking RS would be the romantic pair and liked it too ( the towel scene, KANK scene etc) but the canteen dance scene of RN changed my  life

And I am also rethinking about still being a Rajeev fan  πŸ˜† And if I am not misaken most of the older fans are in the destructive mood.

We had very very expectation about Rajeev and he has let us down in many many ways. 😑😑😑

I agree 100 %

I liked Shweta a lot before LRL but i was massively put off by her tattoo - ed - 'sexy' blouse - horribly draped sari - gaudy makeup look and prayed that the creatives did not pair them up.
Anyway , I do not think i have to re think like you and Vandu , im pretty sure i am still a fan πŸ˜† But it is sad that fans like us (the older lot ) are assessing our feelings for him .

Im also enjoying my debate with Yazh . But knowing her , she will back down pretty soon . πŸ˜†

Yazh ,

Sometimes I disagree only to spark off some debate / discussion so do not take anything very seriously please . πŸ˜ƒ

poojabi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey did anyone notice rajeev in star parivaar 2010 award.he was looking lyk a 40 years old monstar.apne pairo pe kulhari marna to suna tha bt rajeev toh kulhari pe pair mar raha hai.pls dont mind bt uska hair style dekhke hi samajh ata hai ki uska taste kitna gir chuka hai.sachme use ek achi saloon aur ek advisor ki bhi zaroorat hai.kya ye wohi hamara capt hai??aamir tak to thik tha.bt ab ???i must say fame insaan ka dimaag kharab karke hi chodta hai.sory i dont know if i am allowed to comment or not.bt i cant control.i feel  the same as of you guys.dishertened and disgusted.😑

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Yazh and Ashi

Enjoying your commenting and counter-commenting . Do continue πŸ˜›

Vandu

RS or RN - we all loved LRL  and Rajveer aka Rajeev -

I also started watching LRL thinking RS would be the romantic pair and liked it too ( the towel scene, KANK scene etc) but the canteen dance scene of RN changed my  life

And I am also rethinking about still being a Rajeev fan  πŸ˜† And if I am not misaken most of the older fans are in the destructive mood.

We had very very expectation about Rajeev and he has let us down in many many ways. 😑😑😑

Since this is not an RN scene so I probably do not know it well but which scene was KANK scene??

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I agree 100 %

I liked Shweta a lot before LRL but i was massively put off by her tattoo - ed - 'sexy' blouse - horribly draped sari - gaudy makeup look and prayed that the creatives did not pair them up.
Anyway , I do not think i have to re think like you and Vandu , im pretty sure i am still a fan πŸ˜† But it is sad that fans like us (the older lot ) are assessing our feelings for him .

Im also enjoying my debate with Yazh . But knowing her , she will back down pretty soon . πŸ˜†

Yazh ,

Sometimes I disagree only to spark off some debate / discussion so do not take anything very seriously please . πŸ˜ƒ

I had seen many serials of Shveta before most recent of them being Sarrkarr!!!!!!She was nice!!!!!

And here I expected her to be Sush!!!!!

But she was too cold and my mind was already going towards RN from their numnerous encounters!!!!!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Aiyaaa.....Ashi Dikra !!
Abhi toh main Jawaan Hu re...!
22 years me buddhi mat banao !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Vandu even I liked SRK and Sushand loveee Main Hoon Na!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š Smile

And yes I was, am and always will be an SRK fan!!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Yayyy !! SRK ki Jai !!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Since this is not an RN scene so I probably do not know it well but which scene was KANK scene??

When Rajveer and Dr. ritu  went to see a film togetther. They supposedly watched KANK and i am talking about the scene when they came out and Raj was wearing a shade.

In fact, one of the best RS scene was - when Rajveer led drunken Ritu post fresher ball to her room .. But then I was already enamoured by the canteen dance scene and did not seek for an romantic angle between R and S.
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojabi

hey did anyone notice rajeev in star parivaar 2010 award.he was looking lyk a 40 years old monstar.apne pairo pe kulhari marna to suna tha bt rajeev toh kulhari pe pair mar raha hai.pls dont mind bt uska hair style dekhke hi samajh ata hai ki uska taste kitna gir chuka hai.sachme use ek achi saloon aur ek advisor ki bhi zaroorat hai.kya ye wohi hamara capt hai??aamir tak to thik tha.bt ab ???i must say fame insaan ka dimaag kharab karke hi chodta hai.sory i dont know if i am allowed to comment or not.bt i cant control.i feel  the same as of you guys.dishertened and disgusted.😑

Hi Poojabi 😊

Welcome here and of course you can express your opinion here.

IN fact , mot os ar thinking alike
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjitha

SU and Vandu

I was, I am and I'll always be RN fanπŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. I liked RN more for the difference the characters brought in, rather than their chemistry (which was also good)

I did lyk RS pair but was never a fan of theirs (Had I joined their FC? Prob for Vandu??!!!)

Coming to Rajeev, I could sustain my appreciation and love for Rajeev for so many years for the very reason that he was DIFFERENT and would bring in something new to sustain the love of his fans... But the way Raj is shaping up his career is just not something  I expected from him... Aamir was indeed a good attempt... Ppl cud recognize it bcoz it was differrent... But in what way r PGKS and WYMM different? I agree I had my own doubts about Aamir and was not sure of it to be recognized as a good film and I'm so damn glad that I was proven wrong... I wish I'm proven wrong regarding the other movies of his as well, but I'm sure that will not happen.... Today when I mention Raj to my cousins, they ask for clues to remember who he is😭😭

I was inactive for many months so I'd never got a chance to talk about SKS... Although it was a GR8 concept and I cud c a major improvement in Raj's anchoring skills, I was still left asking for more... He was dull at times and was not involving himself to the extent a host should... and frankly speaking, in SPA when Raj won an award, I was trying to choose b/n him n Ayushmaan
😭

Raj's personal life has seen major changes in these months, and I guess some r not happy about his decisions... I'd not lyk to comment on that, but all I can say is I'm slightly dissappointed (but not to the extent that Vandu is... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She's on the verge of opening RK FCπŸ˜†) that Raj has cut his contact with his fans and is no longer interested in sharing his feeling with us.... If this continues and if he continues to sign illogical movies lyk WYMM, I might not even bother to see those films....

One final request.. Somebody take raj to a good saloon and get him a new hair cut plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Welcome back Ranjihta 😊

That red part hurts and disappoints me most . The change in his attitude towards fans . He was one of the very few stars who believed and  pioneered maintaining a good and stable relationship with his fans . And today  all other stars are tryig all sorts of new media to etablish rappport with fans and Rajeev has enclosed himself into a cocoon Angry 

Isnt that the task of someone close to you like mom, gf, fiancee or wife ??
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Aiyaaa.....Ashi Dikra !!
Abhi toh main Jawaan Hu re...!
22 years me buddhi mat banao !!!πŸ˜†

Oho πŸ˜† I was talking about our fan age. Like how long we have been his fans and how religiously we have followed his career (and every move)πŸ˜ƒ