CID

Episode 21 August 2009

tasharose thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys do you remember the episode when Inspector Daya comes back?Well when he comes back to C.I.D Bureau Daya sir kind of makes a move on Tasha?Like when she reports to ACP about the cellphones whereabouts.Inspector Daya is the first to follow and how he looks at Tasha and is embarrased...😳😳 By the looks of that scene it looks like he secretly likes her.Edited by tasharose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya i have sen that episode!!! But it was just a normal one yaar!!! It was showing how daya took over as a leader immedietly he came in! Thats what abhi n acp laugh at!!!! Its just a mere fun scene although i love the expressions on Trio's face!!!! Lovely!!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey Bhagwan ...Please don't pretend any thing...there are many thing they are showing many times ..It's just for fun...They have already link up Daya WITh Miss.P .so aage hum kuch nahi kahe sakate.

Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Hey Bhagwan, this is crazy and sorry to say a rather stupid conclusion. No offence meant.

Daya Sir was not even looking at Tasha, he was feeling the office, returning to where his soul belongs. He wanted to report to work, tell ACP that he is back. Tasha too was just seeing that her senior collegue was back in good health, hence the look.

Kaise kaise khyal aate hain tum logon ke dimag mein. I am just shocked at times
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prabha di is absolutely right! I watched the episode and especially the moment 4-5 times, as it is one of the lovely moments of our trio, but never felt something like that!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was the second ever episode i watched on original air date and for one second I felt the same but later I realised naaaa !!! that's a weird thought waise bhi hume chaahe kitni bhi mushkil ho accept karne mein there's someone already in Daya's life(u all know whom I'm talking about)
prabha. thumbnail
Bunk it please. Don't remind me.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woh to creative waalon ki kripa thi!!! Agle episode mein koi au aa jaye!! Unka kya bharosa!
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Daya was happy to be back in CID while Tasha too was suprised and happy to see him back early. I dont think there was any such feeling of liking between them though. Tasha respects him as a senior. So yeah.. But I must say that I love that camerman who did that scene. It was beautifully directed
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

Woh to creative waalon ki kripa thi!!! Agle episode mein koi au aa jaye!! Unka kya bharosa!

Are yar aisa mat bolo abhi Prabha di ka latter mila hein aur signaure campaign bhi ka sab achha huva hein....to thode sudhar jayenge...we need to give them some time to improve.😉