Why no word from Monaya abt Rati?

andyluvstv thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just heard messages for Rati from all her costars.
She is so loved and respected by all
But what surprised me was that its been so long, and there has been no word from either Mohit or Sanaya abt Rati's exit.

Even in sbs they seemed quite oblivious??????????

What does this mean? After Arjun, most of her scenes were with Sanaya or Mohit? and they didnt feel bad at all?

I am shocked, is it that no1 is taking their interview, or that they have nothing to say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya evn im surprised i was thinking 4 long ki y dey hav'nt talk a word abt her...
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
even i m surprised....
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Have you been to the sets of MJHT?
How can you say that?!

Rati clearly in her interviews said that she has no problems with her co-stars nor do her co-stars have problems with her..

SBS and other interviews are usually scripted so please avoid opening such topics..
ChasingLiberty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 2112ization

How can you say that?!

Rati clearly in her interviews said that she has no problems with her co-stars nor do her co-stars have problems with her..

SBS and other interviews are usually scripted so please avoid opening such topics..

totally agree wid u
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
they r happy coz they stayed in the show...n in the end, rati was targeted by the cvs...n moreover rati wasn't dat much close to mohit n sanaya ...so may be this can be the reason.....
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2112ization

How can you say that?!

I second dat......😊
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
We(Monaya fans) r craving for an interview here, and there u express ur displeasure abt not hearing a word abt rati from them.
maybe they were never questioned abt it. Why wud they? were any of the cast questioned abt the rest 3 co-star abhi, navz n Jas?No.
Arjun was questioned abt rati coz she was his partner in the show.
n the trio personally gave their opinion thru FB n elsewhere
Basically ur point tht rati after arjun had scenes with MoNaya, similarly The trio had scenes with Mohit only.
The whole thing is very disheartening m missin all 4 like hell:(

Pls dont start on MoNaya...!a sincere request, they are very sweet and adorable individuals n actors.😊
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey girls...i think we should 4get ths topic...we should concntrt on rati more....to get hr bk

Kiely thumbnail
plzzz this topic can lead to fights...morover the they did not hav an interview for msny days...and no one asked also abt them ...even to jas navina and abhishek...and also arjun they asked coz he was his co-star....