Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
How can Hina win if she was not nominated . Anyway Ankita is a much better actor than Hina Khan .Hina is pretty and she looks glamorous  in the show .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaunknown18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sbs june 20 sushita (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Hina is cute,but I don't like her acting much n Ankita is far better than her any day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazgaurimishaunknown18

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Nisha, maybe they got the same amount of votesConfused well, we will see soon...

Tanya, I dont find Hina that beautiful. She is beautiful but Ankita is exceptionally beautiful. Hina is rather ordinary looking. Also, Ankita's acting is better than Hina.

Hina looks glamorous in Yeh rishta..??Stern Smile Wacko

Edited by unknown18 - 20 June 2010 at 3:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodynegaurimisha

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
ooo Hina might b holding someone else's trophyConfused maybe her costar from yeh rishta who won nd they were not present so she tool the award on their behalf! I see a lot of ppl from her show nominated.

Edited by unknown18 - 20 June 2010 at 3:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

I feel Hina always have only one expression,but she is better than her co-actor Karan,gosh he doesn't know acting onlyOuch

Ankita features are very nice n i like cheeks very much even her smile is very pretty!!!

SB,I don't know now we have just wait for some article on it or may be from Sushant update on FBLOL

Edited by nishr - 20 June 2010 at 3:47pm

gaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I find Ankita extremely beautiful . She is like a mix of Rekha and madhuri .You know , the classic Indian beauty . And her figure is just so good , tall  and slim yet she looks like a woman with curves and doesn't look anoerexic . .
The reason why I started watching this dram ( I never used to watch Indian tele shows ) , was when I saw her face , I was totally bowled away , I was like ' who the hell is this girl ? ' she is gorgeous ....

Hina is definitely cute and I call her glamorous because unlike Ankita she is given those heavy sarees ...
But I like the actor who plays her mother better when it comes to sarees.
Acting wise , Hina Khan is strictly average .
Karan is very bad... he just cannot act . No one can compare him with Sushant , there is no competition there at all..

gaurimisha

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
yes I agree - Ankita shd win best female actor..much better than Hina..

Karan cant act yet he is always nominated???..

has anyone found any pics of Sushant and Ankita at the gold awards?..

been looking at some many websites but no luck..theres photo of varsha and manju..another of savita...interview with sulochana..

gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top