First Episode, Enteries, First Take

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends
There been separate topics on the frst epi but we all didn't dicsussed the main part of frst episode that is the entried of all 4 stars Junir Taanu and adult Taanu

So whats your take on their entries

As per my view this was the best ever Entry could HC delievered or could be given to him for the show
It was a matured one with the refrence of storyline, the very first show when Taani was shown it was clear that this show holds sumthng dfrnt and very much spark, their very frst interaction, when she put her hand on him and the way he turned and look into her all was seen that the storm in his eyes which was second bfr when he was turning chngd into caklm and composed, living in strange atmosphere among unknown ppl, the hope of seeing sum1 of him was shattered long before but on seeing her a new ray was visible which fr me potrayed through the sole tear whn it ws escaped through his eyes and then their eyes were radiating unknown spark and intensity fr each othr
as aftr years the guy sopke not with his words but wth his eyes fr the girl he loved and ended up here.

For Taani too I m impressed I mean I really had not that that with her frst shot only, she will be shown as married lady and a typical Benagli girl with big Bhindi and sindorr and woww looking gorgeous and innocent in that bengali look and her scenes with Anurag were alos very nice couldn' think  of better atleast for me but still its just the entry Ak needs to tym to refine herself and we will surely give.

Then my motu, 99 kgs his entry was hilarious, same what had expected, the kid struggling with his weight๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, last in the race still running when the race was ovr minutes bfr ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, I loved that part but throughly enjoyable part was eating Rosugullas and not 1 or 2 full bowl ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

Amd for Jagdhalu i was shocked, I mean reading all the articles and seeing big Taani i thought she would be one soft, supportive and quite reserved kinda girl but woww it was cvomplete opposite but i really loved this outrageous, vivid, lively, loving girl.

and it is never been a second question atleast fr me tht EK did a dfine selection and shots were nyc, very nyc

so here was mine , whats your views on all four
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago

What you said was 100% true...

It's really a new try in the world of Televison...
No one ever had the gut to start a show like this...
Showing women with loads of make up and wicked smile planning to ruin a honest family is really not cool...
I must say, Ekta is a mind of innovation...
She introduces many things that are only known to The Movie World...
You were right with every single word...
Harshad... He was mind blowing and matured enough to leave a single tear talking thousand things... That was like, he deserves even more better oppurtunites... He really do and talents were never left unnoticed...
I pray for him...
Regarding Anupriya, she is no less to Harshad. The pain in her eyes were clearly visible...
And all the other kids were wonderful in acting and have a bright future ahead...
I wish the whole team a great success...
I also thank you for opening this thread... It was useful to let out what we have in our minds...
Cheers,
Nafee.
well said ashlesha....the entry of anuraag and taani was beautifully shown....and their chemistry there was simply fabulous...
ekta always does a great job at the start of her serials.....hope this keeps up till the end!
 HC rocked in his first scene his eyes expression was just too good cant explain in words but i like tanni entry more compare to him.in expression HC was obsly far better then her.but i think they shoud show some suspense na๐Ÿ˜›i know everyone was waiting for HC and they are gonna beat me after reading this๐Ÿ˜†but yeah the effect they created was just WOW ekta knows how to create magic and how to capture ppl hearts and they did it perfactly.
and then younger versions of both๐Ÿ˜†ohhh yara my sis was continuesly saying that the boy who is gonna win is anu and i said no and i won agree with you it was just hilarous ๐Ÿคฃ99 kg but he is so cuteeee loved his expression they chose best actors for young anurag and taani.they are really really good.and in first epi i didnt like taani much may be bcz of makeup๐Ÿ˜• and yeah i wasnt ecpecting a jhagdalo taani at all but like her.and after few epis i am liking her more they are looking real friends not fake ones๐Ÿ˜Š
overall first epi was really good ๐Ÿ˜Ši really liked the first scene between adult anu and taani their chemistry was good
luv
maha

Edited by maha_k - 13 years ago
You know what aashi.....I liked Mottu The 99 kgs entry  more than Hc entry ๐Ÿคฃ....Devaish is really cute and doing an awesome Job.....I love this young Anu and taani.....They are cute and there fights seems so real...๐Ÿ˜.

HC is at his Best as always....This guy doesnt need to open his mouth and say something..his eyes are enough to speak on his behalf...๐Ÿ˜.....

Anupriya did a fine Job as a typical bengali gal... I liked her simple look
(Excluding her manicure red nail polish fingers )๐Ÿคฃ......

chemistry wise..I liked the Promos more than there first scene...๐Ÿ˜•...in promos they look really good together.....๐Ÿ˜Ž...

i want the Leap soon ๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by Additi... - 13 years ago